剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
那是一种生化武器
It is a biological weapon.
是亚瑟奥洛夫博士 在切尔诺贝利核事故后 研究癌症时
Developed by Dr. Artur Orlov as a byproduct of cancer research.
开♥发♥出来的副产品
After Chernobyl.
我猜到那是一种武器
I figured it was a weapon.
根据情报 它能让人类细胞发生突变
Intel says it enables human cells to mutate.
如果真的是这样 我们的特工就能变形了
If that is true, our agents would be able to change their bodies.
像变色龙一样 想象一下
Like chameleons. Imagine that.
你不会相信吧
You don't believe it.
我相信如果你有机会扮演上帝的角色
I believe that if you have the chance to play God,
你一定要把握
you take it.
你为什么要跟我说这些
Why are you sharing this with me?
因为我想干掉你
Because I tried to terminate you.
但我没成功
And it didn't work.
看来我们是无法摆脱彼此了
You and I cannot seem to escape each other.
你还是觉得我办不到吗
Do you still think I'm not ready?
你还迷恋那个女孩吗
Are you still enamored with that girl?
我的第一个任务在莫斯科大剧院
My first mission was at the Bolshoi.
那个任务很简单
It was an easy job.
即使对当时只有16岁的我来说
Even for the 16-year-old me.
他们让你做了什么
What did they have you do?
我是芭蕾舞演员 跟我妈妈一样
I was a ballerina. Like my mother.
也跟我外婆一样
And her mother.
发生了什么事
What happened?
一个男生出现了
A boy happened.
他背叛了我
He betrayed me.
辜负了我的信任
He betrayed my trust.
所以…自♥由♥并不来自于爱 小鸟儿
So… Love is not freedom, Ptichka.
真正的自♥由♥只来自于强大的力量
Real freedom only comes from raw power.
你可能会成为 俄♥罗♥斯♥有史以来最了不起的间谍
You could become the greatest spy Russia has ever known.
不要浪费你的机会
Don't waste your chance.
不要步我的后尘
Do not become me.
如果我没那个本事呢
What if I'm not good enough?
你有
You are.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为你是我训练出来的
Because I trained you.
费利佩 说实话 我觉得我们应该稍微放慢节奏
Felipe, honestly, I think we should cool things down a bit.
我…
I'm--
我是来为今天所发生的事道歉的
I came here to say that I'm sorry for what happened today.
我为自己的行为感到惭愧
I'm ashamed of my behavior.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我确实有段时间一蹶不振 但是我并不软弱 我不是拉蒙
I had a moment of weakness, but I'm not weak. I'm not Ramón.
我永远不会背叛你的大业或你的信任
I'd never betray your cause or your trust.
你对我来说就像个父亲
You're like a father to me.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say to that?
我觉得他可以爬回他的猪圈去
I say he can crawl back to his pigsty.
他对我来说是个废物
He's done to me.
别这样 费利佩
Come on, Felipe.
他也很不容易
He's having a really hard time.
再给他一次机会吧
Give him a second chance.
来吧 弹奏一曲
Come on. Play something.
到钢琴前面去
Go to the piano.
来吧
Come on.
你最好弹一首他喜欢的
You better play his favorite.
会给你加分的
It'll help you.
惨了 请告诉我你会弹钢琴
Oh, shit, please tell me you know how to play piano.
快点
Come on.
你是不是又在闹脾气了
Are you being difficult again?
这是我刚学会的
I just learned this.
我想给你个惊喜 弹一首新的曲子
I wanted to surprise you with something new.
柴可夫斯基的曲子 有趣
Tchaikovsky? Interesting.
你刚才说卡尔莫联络你了
So you said you heard from Carmo?
是的 他说他们还没找到那个女人
Yes. He says they haven't yet found the woman,
跟莉迪亚在一起那个
the one with Lidia.
但他似乎相信这只是时间问题
But he seems convinced it would only be a matter of time.
反正我们处理好了自己的事
- Well, we handled our Business. - Mmm.
卡尔莫向我保证他会告诉吉迪恩的
Carmo assured me that Gideon knows this.
他还说他得到了总理接下来
And so he says he's got the prime minister's itinerary
72小时的行程安排
for the next 72 hours.
他可以发给我们
He can give it to us.
什么时候
When?
在一小时内
In an hour.
我们应该派托马斯去 他能处理好
We should send Tomás. He's ready.
让我去吧
- Let me do it.
我能搞定
I'll get the job done.
相信我
Trust me.
刚才你想得到我的原谅
You…You wanted my forgiveness earlier.
现在你还想得到我的信任
And now you ask for my trust.
你凭什么得到我的信任
What have you done to deserve it?
我可以跟他一起去
I could go with him.
我会确保一切都处理妥当
Make sure everything is handled properly.
我对天发誓
I swear to God.
如果你再让我蒙羞
If you embarrass me again,
如果你背叛我们…
if you betray us…
我会像干掉你哥哥一样干掉你
I will end you as I did your brother.
听懂了吗
Do you understand me?
我问你呢 听懂了吗
I said, do you understand me?
欢迎回家 迭戈
Welcome back to the family, Diego.
我知道失去哥哥让你很痛苦
I know losing your brother was tough.
但是费利佩别无选择 相信我
But Felipe had no choice. Believe me.
吉迪恩会察觉到他的弱点
Gideon would've sensed weakness.
我们要去见吉迪恩吗
Are we going to meet Gideon?
现在先别谈这个 小迭戈
Let's not talk about that now, Dieguito.
先谈谈我们 好吗
Let's talk about us. Okay?
好吧
Okay.
你知道 我会一直保护你的
You know, I will always protect you.
我不会让费利佩伤害你的
I will never let Felipe hurt you.
绝对不会
Never.
我很享受我们在一起的时光
I love our time together too much.
但愿你妈妈不会发现
God forbid, your mother finds out.
不然的话 她可能会气死的
It would probably kill her, you know.
你应该牢牢记住这一点
You should always keep that in mind.
当然了 要继续哄我开心
And make me happy, of course.
药效还没过 对吧
You're still high, aren't you?
拜托 你我都知道你没必要对我撒谎
Come on. You and I both know you have no reason to lie to me.
我今晚一看到你就知道有些不对劲
And I knew something was off the moment I saw you tonight.
我觉得很煎熬
It's been… It's been really hard.
我知道拉蒙对你来说很重要
Ramón meant a lot to you. I know that.
不过很快就没事了 好吗 别担心
But it's going to be fine, okay? Don't worry.
在这里等我
Wait here.
昌西
Chauncey.
珍妮 怎么了
- What's wrong? - Fuck!
不好了
This is bad.
我撑不住了 我无法保持这个形态
I can't hold it. I can't hold this form.
撑住 好吗
Just hang on.
我们再过几分钟就到了 再撑一下
We're a couple minutes away from you. Just hang on.
安德烈斯进去了 我得进去
Andrés went inside. I have to go in.
你要小心点 安德烈斯见过萨拉 他可能会认出你来
You need to be careful. Andrés met Sara. He could recognize you.
他认不出来的 相信我
He won't recognize me. Trust me.
欢迎来到和平绿洲
Bienvenida to our oasis of peace.
您可以到里面去换衣服 出去的时候再付钱
You can change inside and you pay on your way out.
希望您能享受我们的服务
Enjoy your stay with us.
在这里好好放松一下
This is your time to relax.
我看到他了
I see him.
他好像在跟吉迪恩说话
I think he's talking to Gideon.
(错误)
看不到画面了
Lost visual.
该死的 声音和画面都没了
Shit! We lost audio and visual.
又是你
You again.
我看见安德烈斯了
Got eyes on Andrés.
该死的 我得重启电脑
Damn. I gotta reboot this shit.
我还是什么都听不见
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表