剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
说话啊 老兄 昌西
Talk to me, man. Chaunce!
该死的
Shit.
说话啊 老兄 拜托了 昌西
Talk to me, man. Come on, Chauncey.
干
Oh, fuck.
我感觉不太舒服
I don't feel good.
继续跟我说话 好吗 你听到了吗
Just keep talkin' to me, all right? Do you hear me?
珍妮呢
Where's Jenny?
她去搞定那个豺狼小子了 打得他屁滚尿流 老兄
She's taking care of that Jackal dude, kickin' his ass, man.
你得马上调头 该死的
You need to turn around right now. Fuck!
别担心 她能应付
Don't worry. She can handle it.
她需要我们帮忙
She needs our help.
当务之急是你需要立即就医
What needs to happen is you need to get immediate medical attention.
你不能带我去医院 克里斯
You cannot take me to a hospital, Chris.
我才不会带你去该死的医院 老兄
I'm not taking you to a goddamn hospital, man.
那我们到底要去哪里
Then where the fuck are we going?
放心吧 我已经找到帮手了
Don't worry. I made some calls.
好了 伙计们 他的头部严重受创
All right, some serious BF-fucking-T.
眼睛还被喷了某种化学物质
He got sprayed in the eyes with some chemical.
赶紧救救他吧
So work your magic.
查看珍妮的情况
Check on Jenny.
他妈的在哪里
Where the fuck is it? Where the fuck is it?
你一定在这里装了摄像头
You must've put a camera in here.
该死的 你到底装在哪里
Fuck! The fuck did you put it?
我知道你在监视她 斯维特拉娜
I know, you were watching her, Svetlana!
贝卡吗
Becca?
不 珍妮 我是克里斯
No, Jenny. It's Chris.
-你在哪里 -我在城外
-Where are you? -I'm at the offsite.
昌西第一次带你去的地方
The place where Chauncey first brought you.
他怎么样了
How's he doin'?
他伤得很重
He got banged up pretty good.
我不得不找人帮忙 找了一支黑色行动的医疗团队来
I had to call in a favor to get a black ops medevac team
对他进行急救
to come work on him.
你还好吗
You okay?
卡尔莫怎么样了
What happened with Carmo?
卡尔莫死了
Carmo is dead, um…
但是他们带走了贝卡 所以…
But, uh… They, uh… They took Becca, so…
我现在没时间说太多了
I don't have a lot of time to talk right now, um…
我得去找她
I-I gotta go find her.
让我帮你吧 留在酒店 我来找你
Let me help. Stay at the hotel. I'll come to you.
克里斯 没时间了 她现在有可能在任何地方
Chris, there is no time. She could be anywhere by now.
喂
Hello?
你怎么知道我在酒店
How do you know I'm at the hotel?
我知道你在酒店
I know you're at the hotel
因为我还能收到通讯链接的信♥号♥♥
because I'm still getting a signal from the com-link.
不可能
No, you're not.
我的通讯链接 在跟卡尔莫打架时就掉了
I lost my com-link in the fight with Carmo.
珍妮
J… Jenny.
妈的
Fuck!
昌西 你个王八蛋
Chauncey, you motherfucker.
居然在我眼睛里装摄像头
Cameras in my eyes?
(珍妮)
原来他藏了这么多秘密
So much here he didn't share.
他们什么都看到了
They see everything.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
(复♥制♥文件 传输完成)
我要把这东西从我的眼睛里取出来
I'm getting these things out of my fucking eyes.
爸爸
Papa?
法依娜 别…
Faina, please…
什么…
What…
别这样 我…
Please, I'm…
你干了什么
What have you done?
我能解释 拜托…
I can explain. Please…
-为什么 -我发誓我不是故意…
-Why? -I swear I didn't mean to--
-警卫 救命 -法依娜 别叫 求你了
-Guards! Help me! -Faina, quiet, please.
你父亲 他攻击了我
Your father, he attacked me.
你骗人
Liar!
我没有骗你 我发誓 请听我说
I'm not lying, I swear. Please listen to me.
我别无选择 我爱你
I had no choice. I love you.
放开我
Let go of me.
-救命 -别叫
-Help me! -Quiet, quiet.
求你了 求你别叫
Please, please be quiet.
听我说 求你了
Listen to me, please.
我也许能救你
I might just be able to save you.
拜托了 你有危险 法依娜
Please, you're in danger, Faina.
请你听我说
Please listen to me.
你下地狱去吧
-May you burn in hell.
请你原谅我 我是身不由己的
Forgive me, please. I had to do this.
请你原谅我
-Please forgive me.
珍妮
Jenny?
你什么时候开始偷车了
When you start lifting cars?
我没有偷车
No, um…
这是租来的
It's a rental.
我把钥匙锁在里面了
And I locked my damn key inside.
我不想花两个小时 等他们送备用钥匙来
You know, I don't wanna wait two hours for them to bring a spare.
我明白 姐妹
I'm with you, girl.
那你继续吧
Well, uh, you do you.
然后这件事也别让第三个人知道
And, uh, let's just keep this between us too?
什么事
Keep what?
早上好
Morning.
怎么了
What?
那是什么表情
What's that look?
你看起来像个丧尸 老兄
You look like the walking dead, man.
嗯 你的黑帮医生说
Yeah, well, your mob doctor
只是轻微脑震荡和几根肋骨擦伤
said it's a mild concussion and a couple of bruised ribs.
好吧 肋骨 反正是无关重要的部位 对吧
Okay. Ribs, who needs them though, right?
把衣服递过来 好吗
Just pass me those clothes over there, will you?
不行 真的 昌西
No, seriously, Chaunce.
你得冷静下来 给自己足够的时间恢复 伙计
You need to chill and give yourself enough time to recover, man.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
珍妮呢
Where's Jenny?
珍妮不再是我们的朋友了
Jenny is not our friend anymore.
什么意思
What does that mean?
还记得我警告过你 在她眼睛里装摄像头的后果吗
Remember how I warned you about putting those cameras in her eyes?
-她发现了 -还把它们废了
-She found them? -And disabled them.
她一有机会也会把我们都废掉
And she will disable us if she gets the chance.
我的老天
Jesus.
还有更糟糕的
It gets worse.
贝卡被绑♥架♥了
Somebody kidnapped Becca.
什么 被谁绑♥架♥
What? Who?
吉迪恩吗
Gideon?
吉迪恩、卡莱罗兄弟、骑士军团
Gideon, the Caleros, Los Jinetes.
谁知道呢 老兄 但她就是不见了
Who the hell knows for sure, man? But she is gone.
珍妮正在找她 恨不得把绑♥架♥者千刀万剐
And Jenny has gone looking for her with a vengeance.
这说不通 他们为什么会盯上贝卡
Doesn't make sense. Why go after Becca?
除非他们认为把她当成人♥质♥
Unless they think keeping her hostage
就能阻止我们妨碍他们的暗♥杀♥行动
is gonna somehow stop us from trying to stop the assassination.
暗♥杀♥行动
Assassination?
不会有什么暗♥杀♥行动 老兄
There isn't gonna be any assassination, man.
听好了 在你沉睡时
Look, while you were sleeping,
我试过用我装在炸♥弹♥上的追踪器 定位炸♥弹♥
I tried to locate that bomb with that tracker I put on it.
-但是无法定位 因为… -定位被停用了
-But I couldn't because-- -It's been deactivated.
没错 卡莱罗兄弟和吉迪恩 他们知道自己被耍了
Bingo. The Caleros and Gideon, they know they got played.
现在他们根本无计可施了
All they can do is stand there with their dicks in their hands.
不会的 我跟你说
They won't. I'm telling you,
不管有没有炸♥弹♥ 费利佩卡莱罗 是个不折不扣的极端分子
bomb or no bomb, Felipe Calero is a pure fucking zealot.
伙计 你还真是 不达目的不罢休是吧
Man, you really don't know when to quit, do you?
除非我死了
When I'm dead.
除非你死了
When you're dead.
费利佩 请听我说
Felipe, please listen to me.
我们不能再继续了
We need to walk away from this.
一切都被破坏了
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表