剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
但要小心行事
But tread very carefully with them.
你真的相信他们会参与
You really believe they'd be involved
暗♥杀♥总理的阴谋吗
in a plot to assassinate the prime minister?
如我刚才所说
Like I said,
我都不知道该相信什么或相信谁了
I don't know what to believe about anybody anymore.
晚上好
Good evening.
欢迎光临 总理先生
Welcome, Mr. Prime Minister.
今晚很荣幸能邀请到您
It's an honor to have you
和您可爱的夫人来参加我们的招待会
and your lovely wife join us this evening.
请跟我来
If you'll follow me, please.
大家晚上好
Hello, good evening.
你好
Hello.
(警♥察♥ 国家警队)
西班牙万岁
Long live Spain.
西班牙万岁 上帝与你同在
Long live Spain. God is with you.
安德烈斯
Andrés?
我引起你的注意了吗
Do I have your attention?
萨拉
Sara?
他们说男人在两性中是最暴♥力♥的…
They say that men are the most violent of the two sexes…
萨拉
Sara.
但事实是在丛林中保护幼崽的母兽
…but the truth is the most dangerous animal in the jungle
才是最危险的动物
is the mother protecting her young.
我女儿在哪里
-Where's my daughter?
我不…
I can't-- I can't--
她在哪里
Where is she?
我根本不知道你女儿的事…
I don't know anything about your daughter--
-你知道斯维特拉娜在哪里吗 -我不知道谁是斯维…
-You know where Svetlana is? -I don't know, who is Sve--
-吉迪恩 吉迪恩在哪里 -我认识吉迪恩 我不知道…
-Gideon? Where's Gideon? -I know Gideon, I don't know--
救命 谢谢你
Help! Thank you. Thank you.
告诉我她到底在哪里 费利佩 这样我也许会放过你
Tell me where the fuck she is, Felipe, and I might let you live.
我只知道她是冰宫的老板
All I know is she owns Palacio de Hielo.
-冰宫 -是的
-Palacio de Hielo? -Yes. Yes.
-那个滑冰场 -对
-The ice rink? -No.
别放手 萨拉 求你了
Don't let me go, please.
我不想死
I don't wanna die.
不
No!
莉迪亚奥索里奥也不想死
Neither did Lidia Orsorio.
你跟他们做了交易
You made a deal?
我不干了
I'm out.
-这件事还没结束 -对我来说结束了
-This isn't over. -Oh, it is for me.
那珍妮怎么办
What about Jenny?
拜托了 你才不是为了珍妮
Please. This ain't about Jenny.
不是为了她 而是为了拯救生命
No, it's not. It's about saving lives.
我觉得你是为了自己
I think it's about you.
你可能会说这是为了替萝丝报仇
You might say it's about payback for Rose,
但我再也不信这种鬼话了
but I don't buy that shit anymore.
你只是想证明自己是对的 而这里的其他人是错的
You needed to prove that you were right, that everybody else around here was wrong.
你根本一点都不关心 在这个过程中会伤害到谁
And you don't give any fucks about who might get hurt along the way.
不是这样的
That's not true.
你确定吗
You sure about that?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
I really am.
总督察 我们在卡莱罗庄园 找到一具尸体
Chief Inspector, we found a body at the Caleros' estate.
头被砍掉了
It was decapitated.
但在那之前他被公牛撞死了
But not before being mauled.
而且这都是在他双膝中枪之后
But that was after getting both knees shot out.
在我看来 这就是标准的“过度杀戮”
Which, to me, looks like your textbook version of overkill.
你认为这是私人恩怨吗
You think this is personal?
简直是深仇大恨
Real personal.
-知道这个人的身份吗 -不知道
-Any idea who this guy is? -No.
卡莱罗一家呢
What about the Caleros?
找不到他们
They are nowhere to be found.
全部都找不到
All of them?
每个都消失不见了
Every single one. Vanished.
我不知道说什么好
I don't know what to say.
等等 他们找到了一具尸体
Hang on. They found a body.
在卡莱罗庄园找到的
At the Caleros'.
我就坐在你旁边
I'm sitting right next to you.
-我能听见 -他们一个人都找不到
-I can hear 'em. -They can't find any of them.
好吧 为了安全起见
Okay. Let's not take any chances.
派一支机动小组 到拉♥萨♥罗伽尔迪亚诺博物馆去等我
Have a tactical team meet me at the Museo Lázaro Galdiano.
我会跟国家警队协调
And I'll coordinate with the CNP.
看来我的车到了
Looks like my ride is here.
-你的车 -是的
-Your ride? -Oh, yeah.
他们要把我转移到一个更安全的地方
I'm getting transferred to a more secure location.
我不知道你为什么还不走 但这就是我还没走的原因
I don't know why you're still here, but that's why I am.
-我们必须赶去拉♥萨♥罗 -不可能
-We need to get to the Lázaro. -Well, that ain't happenin'.
克里斯 我知道接下来会发生什么
Chris, I know what happens next.
卡莱罗兄弟要牺牲迭戈
The Caleros are gonna sacrifice Diego.
克拉克先生
Mr. Clarke,
由于你愿意合作
due to your cooperation,
我们正式解除对你的扣留
you're no longer officially in our custody,
所以这几位警员会带你…
so these CPN officers here, they're gonna take--
你在干什么…
What are you--
你毁了我的人生
-You ruined my fucking life.
伙计 我是认真的 我不干了
Man, I mean it, I'm out.
你觉得你还有什么锦囊妙计
You think you got a trick up your sleeve
或是什么鬼把戏的话 就把后面的招数使出来吧
or some shit you're gonna pull out your back pocket.
但是你得看清楚 并接受你只能靠自己了
But you check that. And accept you're on your own.
伙计 冷静一下吧
Hey, cálmate.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
妈的
Shit!
“把后面的招数使出来”
"Pull out of your back pocket."
克里斯 你太厉害了
Oh, Chris, you are good.
你真厉害
You are good.
斯维特拉娜
Svetlana?
我来了
I'm here.
但是…
But…
我不想死
I don't want to die.
你不会死的
You are not going to die.
你骗人
Liar.
奥洛夫同志 我们听到了奇怪的声响 麻烦你开门
Comrade Orlov. We heard a noise. Open the door.
你只有两个选择 小鸟儿
You only have two choices, Ptichka.
你可以选择坚持你的立场
You choose to stand your ground.
警卫一进去就会把你杀了
The guards enter. They kill you.
你的生命将毫无意义
And your life will have meant nothing.
或者你可以选择 按照我训练你的方式去做
Or you choose to do as I have trained you.
成为你注定成为的人
Become what you were meant to be.
然后永远活下去
-And live forever.
不要白白牺牲
Do not die in vain.
请开门 你知道规矩的
Please, you know the rules.
我们必须进行检查
We must conduct an inspection.
贝卡
Becca.
贝卡
Becca?
迭戈 住手
Diego, stop!
你不会想这么做的
You don't wanna do this.
你们俩马上给我放下武器
Drop your weapons! Both of you. Now!
我女儿在哪里
Where's my daughter?
在某个地方 但我不记得在哪了
Somewhere. But I don't remember where.
如果你不告诉我她在哪…
If you don't tell me where she is…
你以为你能吓到我吗
You think you can scare me?
当你没什么可失去的时候 你就没什么好害怕了
When you have nothing to lose, you have nothing to fear.
斯维特拉娜只是在利用你
Svetlana is just using you.
就像她利用我一样
The same way she used me.
当她不再需要你的时候…
And when she's done with you…
我很了解关于你的一切 安雅
Oh, I know all about you, Anya.
我一辈子都生活在你的阴影下
I lived all my life in your shadow.
但是以后就不会了
But no more.
迭戈 你一定要听我说
Diego. You gotta listen to me.
我知道你以为 用你的命来换他的命就能改变一切
I know you think trading your life for his will change everything.
就能让一切变好
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表