剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
敬安雅 她已经被美国纽约大学录取了
To Anya, who has been accepted to NYU in the United States of America.
太棒了
Hooray!
恭喜
Congratulations!
你不需要认为 你只需要行动
You don't think. You act!
你应该干掉他的
You should have killed him.
你还记得你的责任吗
Do you even know your part anymore?
光荣地为祖国服务
To serve the Motherland with honor.
你的所作所为我都看到了 我比你更了解你自己
I see and hear everything. I know more than you know yourself.
自♥由♥并不来自于爱 小鸟儿
Love is not freedom, Ptichka.
真正的自♥由♥只来自于强大的力量
Real freedom only comes from raw power.
实施欧米茄协议
Initiate. Omega Protocol.
我不能这么做
I can't.
(一个月后)
我觉得自己好像失控了
It felt like I was losing control.
我了解
I get that.
我觉得一方面是你们离婚的原因
I think part of it was the divorce.
但是另一方面 单纯是我自己想搞清楚一些事
But the other part of it was just me trying to figure some shit out.
如果这么说能让你好过点 我有很多事到现在都还没搞懂
If it makes you feel any better, I'm still trying to figure some shit out.
好的 我听到了
Yeah, I hear that.
说到这里 你的耳朵怎么样了
Speaking of which, how's your ear?
还很脆弱 但是有好转了
Tender. But it's getting better.
还没想起发生了什么事吗
Still no idea what happened?
说实话 我几乎什么都不记得了
Honestly, I can barely remember any of it.
肯定是休克导致的
Must be the shock.
我很抱歉 亲爱的
I'm so sorry, honey.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
你为什么要对爸爸不忠
Why'd you cheat on Dad?
我真希望能给你一个好的理由
I wish I had one good reason to give you.
我们渐渐疏远 感到无聊
We grew apart. Bored.
有自毁倾向
Self-destructive.
这些都是原因
All of the above.
但我真的很抱歉伤害了你♥爸♥爸
But I'm really sorry I hurt your dad.
还有我更抱歉没有对你说实话
And I'm even more sorry I wasn't honest with you.
我有一个要求
-I do want to ask one thing. -Hmm?
我们之间不要再有秘密了 好吗
No more secrets between us, okay?
贝卡…
-Becca…
我答应你
I promise.
不再有秘密了
No more secrets.
好的 我爱你 妈妈
Okay. I love you, Mom.
我也爱你 宝贝
And I love you too, baby.
好的
Okay.
你好 达什
Hey, Dash.
达什 过来
Dash. Hey!
你好 老爸
-Hey, Dad.
达什
Dash.
来吧 孩子
Come on, boy.
来吧
Come on.
再见 妈
Bye, Mom.
我相信你在亚特兰大 一定能吃到很多西班牙海鲜炖饭
I'm sure you're gonna get plenty of pie in Atlanta.
等等 有人要打招呼
Hang on. Someone wants to say hi.
你好
Hey!
你好 我的好姐妹 你和贝卡怎么样了
Hey! There's my girl. How you and Becca holdin' up?
我们很好
We're good.
这就是我想听到的
That's what I wanna hear.
现在你摆脱了这里的累赘 有什么打算
What are you gonna do now you got rid of the dead weight here?
天啊 我打算做些 超级无聊又安全的工作
Man, something super boring and safe.
比如联合包裹运送服务公♥司♥的 电脑技术人员
Like being the IT guy at UPS.
我没看出来
I don't see that.
你很快就看到了 我有个表亲在那里工作
You're about to. I got a cousin that works there.
他们的福利很好 所以我打算联♥系♥他
They got great benefits, so I'm hitting him up.
等等 这么说你是不是 得穿他们的棕色小短裤了
Wait a minute. Does that mean you get to wear those little brown shorts?
就算是这样 我也不像你 昌西 我有一双美♥腿♥ 所以没问题
If I do, unlike you, Chauncey, I got great legs, so I'm good to go.
如果你想称那双瘦弱的腿为美♥腿♥ 就随便你吧
You wanna call those chicken legs, great, go right ahead.
你说我之前 也不看看你自己那双弱爆的腿
I know you ain't talkin' with your little duck legs,
跑几步就摇摇晃晃了
you be running around, waddling around.
珍妮 帮我一个忙吧
Jenny, just do me one favor.
不要相信这个白♥痴♥的套路 他配不上你
Do not fall for this fool's cheesy moves. You're way too good for him.
你凭什么认为是他在套路我
What makes you think he's the one putting on the moves?
好吧 说到这里 我就不说了
Okay. All right, you know, on that note, I'm out.
别给我打电♥话♥ 我会打给你们的 好吧
Don't call me. I'll call you. Okay?
每逢节日会给你们打电♥话♥ 送祝福 好吗 再见
Like, to wish you happy holidays, all right? Peace.
再见
Bye.
回头见 大个子
See you around, big man.
给你
Here you go.
这是干什么
What's this?
为我在中情局的复职干杯
-A toast to my reinstatement in the CIA. -Hmm.
那么另一方面呢
What's the other side of this coin?
什么意思
What does that mean?
我是说…
Well…
你为萝丝洗脱了罪名
You got to clear Rose.
而且也复职了
And you got your job back.
我还是得不到自♥由♥ 对吧
I don't get my freedom, do I?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我试过了
I tried.
但你对中情局来说太有价值了
But you're too valuable an asset to the company.
我用珍妮富兰克林的身份 活了这么多年
I've lived the cover of Jenny Franklin for so long
我完全迷失了自我
that I completely lost myself.
我很努力地成为一个母亲
I tried to be a mother,
一个妻子
a wife,
一个普通人
a regular person.
我这么做了一段时间
I did it for a while.
但我并不快乐
But I wasn't happy.
好吧 如果这么说有用的话
Well, if it helps,
我觉得你是个伟大的母亲
I think you're a great mom.
我是个好母亲
I'm a good mom.
我离伟大还远得很
I have a lot of work to do to be great.
贝卡很快就要离开这里去上大学了
Becca's gonna be leaving for college soon.
她会越来越不需要我了
And she's gonna need me less and less.
我一直都有这种感觉
I've been feeling that.
原本我不知道自己有什么打算
And I didn't know what I was gonna do.
但后来 你走进了我的生活
But then, you walked into my life,
一开始 我真的是对你恨之入骨
and, at first, I hated your fucking guts.
我知道
I know.
因为你强迫我接受真实的自己
Because you forced me to come to terms with who I really am.
现在我无法再逃避了
And I can't shut that off again.
这是真的吗
Is this real?
你说呢
You tell me.
喂
Yes?
我是安雅佩特洛娃特工
Agent Anya Petrova.
一切顺利
Everything is fine.
计划成功了
It worked.
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表