剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
你能来真的太好了
How good of you to come.
很高兴见到你
Hola! Nice to see you.
家人还好吗
How's the family?
感谢你的出席 谢谢
Thank you for coming. Thank you.
很高兴见到你 你好
Buenas noches! Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
(马德里科隆中心酒店 中欧时间17点30分)
滚回你自己的国家去
Go back to your own country.
别假装没听见 滚出去 这是我的国家 滚回非洲去
Don't ignore me. Get out of here. This is my country. Go back to Africa.
别太过分了 小子
Take it easy, kid!
闭嘴 王八蛋
Shut up, asshole.
你说什么
What did you just say?
给我小心点
Watch out.
(马德里康普顿斯大学 中欧时间17点40分)
(市中心马约尔广场 中欧时间17点34分)
(马德里)
爸 是我 我只是打电♥话♥跟你说 我和妈妈安全抵达了
Hey, Dad. It's me. Just calling to let you know that Mom and I landed safely.
我们正在去酒店的路上 你有空就给我回电吧 爱你
Just on the way to the hotel now. Call me when you get a minute. Love you.
真体贴
That was nice.
你的留言肯定会让他感动的
Sure he'll appreciate that.
嗯
Yeah.
马德里的春天
Spring in Madrid.
天啊 亲爱的 快看
Oh, my God, honey. Look at this.
下车吧 宝贝 我们到了
Come on, baby. We're here.
妈 别再叫我宝贝了 好吗
Mom, cut it with the baby stuff. Okay?
那不过是个昵称 贝卡
It's just a term of endearment, Becca.
那个昵称让我感到无比尴尬 你现在也是
Well, it's beyond embarrassing. So are you right now.
好吧
Fine.
女孩们 快点 拿好你们的东西
Let's go. Don't forget your things.
丽贝卡玛丽利富兰克林 我们到了 赶紧给我下车
Rebecca Mary Leah Franklin, we're here. Get the hell out of the car now.
-好点了吗 -你真可怕
-Better? -You're a monster.
好了 检查清楚 证件都拿了吗
Okay. Make sure. You got your IDs?
不准笑我 一点都不好笑
Don't laugh at me. It's not funny.
没关系的 你也知道你妈妈对你过分保护
It's fine. You know your mom is overprotective.
这只是一个阶段 对吧
-This is just a phase, right?
最好是 我都快忍♥不住 想掐死其中一个喜怒无常的熊孩子了
It better be. I'm about ready to strangle one of these moody little bitches.
看 给我们准备的 花样滑冰队
Check this. It's us. Figure skating team.
-你在飞机上睡了吗 -我尝试过
-Did you sleep at all on the plane? -I tried.
-那些孩子聊个不停 -真的太吵了
-Those children will not stop talking. -Little voices in my ear.
-你的西班牙语… -你是…
-Español… -Tu es…
我只懂一点西班牙语 略懂而已
Un poquito español, poquito.
我们到了
Here we are.
我们有两个房♥间
We've got two rooms?
我的卡上有积分 他们说给我的房♥间升级了
I had my points and they told me they upgraded.
你觉得怎么样
How about that, huh?
刚才的事我很抱歉 我累了 我不该那么不耐烦的
I'm sorry about earlier. I'm tired and shouldn't have been so short.
我的月经就要来了 所以我的心情也不是很好
I'm about to get my period, so I'm not exactly sunshine and rainbows either.
只是这样吗
That all?
我想我还在消化你竟然跟着来这件事
I think I'm just still getting used to the idea that you're here.
我以为你不介意 我代替克莱尔的妈妈当你们的陪同
I thought you were cool with me covering for Claire's mom.
是没错 只是这跟我想象的不一样 仅此而已
I am. I mean, it's just different than I imagined. That's all.
你需要布洛芬吗
You want some Motrin?
我要先去趟洗手间
I'm gonna hit the bathroom first.
快好起来
Feel better.
该死
Shit!
贝卡 怎么了
Becca, what's wrong?
我忘了带卫生棉条 你有带吗
I forgot freaking tampons. You bring any?
没有 我又要把狗放回狗窝里
No. Between putting the dog in the kennel,
又要安排园丁和其他事 把我整得好像忘了一大堆东西
and the gardener and everything else, it seems I forgot a whole bunch of stuff.
但我看到拐角处有一家商店 我去去就回来
But I saw a store just around the corner. I'll be right back.
不 谁来救救我 拜托 这是怎么回事
No! Someone help me. Please. What is happening?
救命 拜托了 谁来救救我
Someone, please help. Please. Someone help me.
她醒了
The key has turned.
我在哪里
Where am I?
我女儿呢 这到底是怎么回事
Where's my daughter? What is going on here?
你们是谁
Who the fuck are you people?
我是美国公民 你们不能随便把我带走
I'm an American. You can't take me off the street.
严格来说 谁都不能随便把任何人带走
Technically, you shouldn't be able to take anyone off the street.
不论国籍
Regardless of their nationality.
回到正题
Here we are.
请坐
Come sit.
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
这身黑色西装和汤姆克鲁斯风格的 太阳镜还挺明显的 你不觉得吗
The, uh, black suits and Tom Cruise sunglasses sort of give it away, don't you think?
你们是中情局的
You're the CIA?
请原谅我一边涂鸦 这样我比较能专注
Sorry about the doodling. It, um, helps me focus.
这是我从小的习惯 曾经给我添了许多麻烦
Been doing it since I was a kid. It used to get me in trouble,
但如今已经证实 这对认知思维是有帮助的
but it is now proven to help with cognitive thinking.
中情局找我做什么
What the hell does the CIA want with me?
90年代的纽约市 是一个相当不错的地方
The city in the '90s, New York City, was quite the spot.
有很多艺术家、音乐家、达官贵人 还有一大堆外国特工
Tons of artists, musicians, dignitaries, and a whole bevy of foreign assets.
其中有个特别的特工 一个年轻女性 她…
There was one asset in particular. Female, young, and she was…
真的很特别
truly special.
她是行内的艺术家
An artist in her trade.
被证实杀死了五个有权有势的人 而且都有更强大的敌人
Five confirmed kills. All powerful people with even more powerful enemies.
他们称她为“密语者”
They called her "The Whisper."
因为从未有人看过她的真面目 听过她的声音 甚至连照片都没看过
Because she was never fully seen or heard or even photographed.
而且总会有人当她的代罪羔羊
And it was always somebody else left holding the bag.
我们通过各种渠道 收集到了关于她的一些资料
We were able to collect these bits and pieces of her through various sources,
但我们还没来得及把资料整合起来 俄♥罗♥斯♥的经济就已经跌到了谷底
but before we could put it all together, the bottom fell out of Russia's economy.
俄♥国♥情报局几乎崩溃 就这样 密语者消失了
Its intelligence services nearly collapsed and like that, The Whisper was gone.
有人说她加入了以色列情报特务局 也有人说她参与了玻利维亚的革命
Some said she joined the Mossad. Others, a revolution in Bolivia.
但你想知道我是怎么想的吗
But you wanna know what I think happened?
一旦俄♥罗♥斯♥不再盯着她 密语者…
Once Russia wasn't watching anymore, The Whisper…
她看到了一个获得自♥由♥的机会
Well, she saw a chance to have her freedom.
于是 她换了个新的身份 坠入爱河 结婚生子
So she got a new identity, fell in love, got married and had a kid.
从此不再担心被人找到
And she stopped worrying that she'd ever be found.
我说得对不对
Isn't that right?
安雅佩特洛娃 人称“密语者”
Anya Petrova, aka The Whisper.
这样就要12欧元 这么小瓶 我觉得不…你看
It's 12 euros for that. That size? I mean, not… Look.
我妈会看账单的 所以你得想办法不让它出现
My mom's gonna see this bill, so you need to work out a way so it doesn't show up.
我才不会付钱
-Well, I'm not paying for it.
天啊 小贝 你吓到我们了
Jesus, B. You scared us.
抱歉 我没想到大家也在这里
Sorry. I didn't realize everyone else would be here too.
你为什么觉得我们不会在这里 我们住同一个房♥间
Well, why wouldn't we be here? We're all sharing a room.
什么事 贝卡
So what's up, Becca?
你带了卫生棉条吗
Um, by any chance, you got any tampons?
应该有
Uh… Yeah, I think so.
太好了 因为我忘了带 然后我妈说出去给我买♥♥
Good. Because I forgot mine and then my mom went to get me some
结果她现在不见人影 也不接电♥话♥
and now she's apparently lost and not answering her phone.
换作是我不接电♥话♥ 我就死定了
If I don't answer my phone, I'm dead.
天啊 她还没说完吗
-Is she still talking?
你们在等什么 想喝就喝吧 然后我们在里面装满水就行了
What are you waiting for? Just take them and we'll fill them back up with water.
但是上面有传感器 只要一举起瓶子 就会直接加到房♥费上
But it has sensors on it. So as soon as you lift a bottle it charges the room.
太棒了 所以我们基本是没戏了
Oh, great. So, we're basically fucked.
又或者你们可以找一些吸管
Or you could find some straws.
这主意不错 找吸管
That's not a bad idea. Straws, straws, straws.
你觉得我是俄♥国♥间谍
You think that I'm a Russian spy?
安雅 我们不搞那么复杂 我给你一次机会坦白从宽
I'm gonna give you one chance to come clean and do this the simple way, Anya.
我叫珍妮富兰克林 我来自新泽西州的樱桃山
My name is Jenny Franklin. I'm from Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
我最后一次打架是在八年级 和苏茜海瑟那次 而且还输得很惨
The last fight I had was with Susie Heyser in eighth grade and she kicked my ass.
我跟你说 你找错人了 伙计
I'm telling you. You got the wrong lady, buddy.
好吧
Fine.
我们按你的方式来
We'll do it your way.
杀了她
Kill her.
杀我 不 不要
Kill me? No. No, no, no.
我不是他说的那个人 我是个单亲妈妈
I'm not who he says I am. I'm a single mom.
我连家长教师协会都选不上
I can't even get elected to the PTA.
求求你们 听我说 拜托了…
Please, you have to listen to me. Please--
欢迎回来 安雅
Welcome back, Anya.
(莫斯科)
(1994年 冬天)
可以借个火吗
You have a light?
(安雅 密语者)
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表