剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
克莱尔还好吗
Is Claire okay?
不太好
Not really.
她之前已经开始感到压力了
The pressure was already starting to get to her,
不过现在 最有机会能赢得比赛的是麦蒂
but now, Maddie has a real shot at winning this thing.
那你呢
What about you?
你想赢得名次吗
Do you wanna place?
妈 我又没妄想症
I'm not delusional, Mom.
好吧 你看起来很开心
Well, you seem happy.
我好像开始找到自己了
I think I'm starting to find myself a little.
这样说得通吗
Does that make sense?
你这几天过得怎么样
How's the trip going for you?
这几天…
It's, uh…
算是一场冒险之旅
You know, it's been an adventure.
参观了一些没去过的地方 认识了一些新朋友
Seeing some new places. Meeting some new people.
很有趣
It's been interesting.
这是你第一次离开美国 你有点得意忘形
This is your first time outside the US and you've been a little wild.
但没关系 你也在寻找自己
- But, it's okay.
只要注意安全就好
You're finding yourself too. Just be safe.
你知道的
You know it.
还有 你的发型挺好看的
And, hey, the haircut isn't that bad.
等等
Wait.
你派了一个同志来跟踪我 好让我杀了他
You sent one of our comrades after me so that I would kill him?
-是的 -为什么
- Yes. - Why?
他尽了他的责任 像我们所有人一样
He played his part. Like all of us.
什么责任 他又不是敌人
What part? He wasn't the enemy.
所有人都是敌人 你这个白♥痴♥
Everyone is the enemy, you stupid idiot.
所以我才让他跟踪你
That is why I sent him after you.
教会你这一点
To teach you.
你还记得你的责任、你的身份吗
Do you even know your part anymore? Your role?
光荣地为祖国服务
To serve the Motherland with honor.
把嘴张开
Open your mouth.
我说把嘴张开
I said open your mouth.
让你做什么就做什么
You do exactly what you are told.
你是俄♥罗♥斯♥祖国的人
You are a bitch for Mother Russia.
不是法依娜奥洛夫的
Not Faina Orlov.
你的所作所为我都看到了
I see and hear everything.
我比你更了解你自己
I know you more than you know yourself.
你表现得像个柔弱的小女生
You behave like a sissy.
让她走
Let her go.
让我出去
Let me out.
反正她已经完蛋了
She is done anyway.
卡莱罗一家和他们的疯子军团 有点令人费解
Something doesn't add up with the Caleros and their wacko group.
他们是极端分子 本来就难以理解
They're zealots. They rarely make sense.
只是为什么要拿自己的名誉和财富
Except why risk your reputation and your wealth
去冒险 刺杀西班牙总理
to assassinate the prime minister of Spain?
-除非… -除非是私人恩怨
- Unless… - Unless it's personal.
看看这里
Take a look at this.
“爱德华多桑托斯警官 遭非法移♥民♥谋杀”
"Undocumented immigrant murders police officer Eduardo Santos."
爱德华多桑托斯是费利佩的妹夫
This Eduardo Santos is Felipe's brother-in-law.
他娶了他的妹妹 伊内斯
- He's married to his younger sister, Inés. - Hmm.
所以费利佩在利用他妹夫被杀一事
So, Felipe is using his brother-in-law's murder
来说服年轻人 这位自♥由♥派总理
to convince young men that the liberal prime minister
正在摧毁祖国
is destroying the Fatherland.
费利佩确实有动机 但他并不是幕后黑手
Felipe has motive, but he's not the one pulling the strings.
吉迪恩才是
Gideon.
那个豺狼小组的人提到这个名字时 费利佩非常害怕
The moment that Jackal said his name, he was terrified.
但你们俩看起来一点都不惊讶
But you two don't seem surprised.
我们并没有任何关于吉迪恩的情报
We don't actually have any intel on Gideon.
但是以费利佩的能力来看
But Felipe is too much of a dilettante
他根本没有独自策划 并谋杀一个政♥治♥人物的本事
to be masterminding the murder of a political figure all by himself.
他肯定是在跟一个 更强大的第三方合作
He had to be responding to a more powerful third party.
一个富甲一方 而且具有国际影响力的人
Someone with real money and international influence.
这么看来 吉迪恩并不是这个家伙的真名
So, I take it Gideon is not this guy's given Christian name.
你们能想到是谁吗
Any idea who he is?
想不到
Not really.
但我们能预想到他们之间的联♥系♥
But we do have a hunch on how things connect around here.
安德烈斯是个资深的外交官 和欧洲各地的重要人物都有联♥系♥
Andrés is a full-blown diplomat with major contacts all throughout Europe.
我敢打赌
And I'd pretty much bet my bottom dollar
他就是豺狼小组 和他们的老板吉迪恩的中间人
he's the link between these Jackals and their boss, Gideon.
你们没事瞒着我吧
You telling me everything?
我把我确定的事都告诉你了
I'm telling you what I know for sure.
卡莱罗兄弟是我们钓大鱼的诱饵
The Calero brothers are the hook to catch our big fish.
幸运的是 费利佩今天下午 要请我去他的庄园约会
Lucky for us, Felipe is treating me to a date at his estate this afternoon.
现在几点了
What time is it now?
上午11点15分
11:15.
他的司机会在一小时内来接我
His driver is picking me up in less than an hour
而且我还得赶回去约瑟芬娜酒店
and I still have to get back to the Josefina.
(达维:有更多普科弗朗哥的情报 出来见一面吧)
好吧 听着
Okay, um, listen.
我…
I, um…
继续观察费利佩
Just stay on Felipe.
尽量了解卡莱罗兄弟的一切
Learn all you can about the Calero brothers.
任何能帮助我们找到吉迪恩的线索
Anything that can lead us to Gideon.
你还需要些什么吗
You need anything else?
现在我想来颗薄荷糖
Right now, I could use a mint.
好吧
Okay.
克里斯会送你回去 我还有事要处理
Chris will take you. I've got more work to do here.
我需要一整盒
I'm gonna need the whole box.
快点 克里斯
Come on, Chris.
达维
Davi?
如果你敢耍我 我就在脸书上跟你妻子解除好友
I will unfriend your lady on Facebook if you're screwing with me.
这不是臭名昭著的昌西卢本人吗
If it isn't the notorious Chauncey Lew in the flesh.
看看这是什么情况
Well, look what we have here.
我很乐意留下来谈谈 女士们
I would love to stay and chat, um, ladies.
我不想伤害你们 所以…
I don't wanna hurt you. So…
现在服了吧
You get that out of your system?
奥哈纳
Ohana?
你应该叫总督察才对
That's Chief Inspector to you.
原来你升职了
Moving on up, I see.
哪个部门
What division?
我现在是欧洲刑♥警♥组织 刑事调查组的负责人
I'm in charge of Europol's Criminal Investigations Unit now.
我真不该相信达维
I shouldn't have trusted Davi.
正直的人总是让人失望 不是吗
People with integrity always let you down, don't they?
是的
Yeah.
真的有必要这样吗
Are these really necessary?
也许有必要
Maybe.
也许没必要
Maybe not.
告诉我 你来马德里做什么
Tell me, what brings you to Madrid?
度假
Vacation.
是这样吗
Is that right?
所以你不是为了 一系列奇怪的事件才来的
So, you were not drawn here by a strange series of incidents.
关于三个互不相关的人 表现出极其反常的行为的事件
Three unconnected individuals exhibiting outrageously uncharacteristic behaviors?
不是
No.
我是为了西班牙水果酒 红酒和海鲜饭而来的
I was actually drawn here by the sangria, wine, and paella.
我不相信你说的话
I do not believe you.
你应该相信
You should.
就像在马赛那一次
Like Marseille?
马赛那件事不怪我
Marseille wasn't my fault.
你让我们相信了一些鬼话 结果把人害死了
You had us believing in bullshit and people died.
你很幸运 中情局只是解雇了你
And you're lucky that all the CIA did was fire you.
也就是说你没有理由 进行任何形式的行动
Which means you have no reason to be conducting any kind of operation.
-你怎么确定他们解雇了我 -什么
- How do you know they fired me? - Excuse me?
你怎么确定他们解雇了我
How do you know they fired me?
你有想过那是我掩饰身份的说法吗
Ever think that's my cover story?
我不管 我要逮捕你
I do not care. I'm taking you in.
你要是这么做
You do that.
你就等着看中情局
And you just see how the Agency feels
对一个新晋升的总督察 干涉他们的秘密行动有什么看法吧
about a newly promoted chief inspector interfering with one of their covert ops.
我只是好心提醒你
You deserve the heads-up.
你知道 我是个有耐心的女人
You know, I'm a patient woman.
所以只要你一搞砸 你就完蛋了
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表