剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
Rose was our embedded asset inside a hate group
我们认为他们在策划恐怖袭击
that we believed was planning a terrorist attack.
像骑士军团的组织
A group like Los Jinetes?
完全一样的类型
Same exact model.
然后像卡莱罗兄弟一样
And just like the Caleros,
他们有个秘密合伙人 资助他们的行动
they had a silent partner financing their operation.
不是该死的吉迪恩吧
Not fucking Gideon?
你跟我说过在此之前 你从来没见过那个家伙
You told me you'd never met this guy until now.
不 我说我没有关于他的情报
No, I said I had no intel on him.
我确实没有
-Ugh. -And I don't.
我真希望知道 在你满口谎言之后我能相信什么
I wish I really knew what to believe after all your lies.
-你也好不到哪去 珍妮 -这次与我无关
-You're one to talk, Jenny. -This isn't about me for once.
那就继续听我说
Then just listen.
吉迪恩一直都是我们的主要目标
Gideon was always our primary target.
我们差那么一点 就能抓住那个王八蛋了
And we got so fucking close to nailing that son of a bitch.
但是 萝丝…
But then, Rose…
萝丝说她为我们锁定了吉迪恩位置
Rose said that she had Gideon locked down for us.
我们可以在他们发动袭击前拦截他
That we could intercept him before the group could carry out their attack.
但是当我们赶到那里时 并没看到吉迪恩
But when we arrived, Gideon wasn't there.
只看到了萝丝
Just Rose.
结果她引爆了炸♥弹♥
And she was the one who triggered the bomb.
后来 我就想… 我知道不可能真的是她
Afterwards, I thought… I knew it couldn't really have been her.
肯定是另一个人 一个装成她的人 一个…
It had to be someone else. Someone acting like her. Someone…
像你那样的人
Someone like you.
所以你才开始找我
That's why you came looking for me?
是的
Yes.
但现在经过我们目睹的一切后
But now, after everything we've seen,
我觉得其实是有人操控了萝丝的意识
I think someone actually took control of Rose's mind.
就像莉迪亚 还有其他人一样
Like Lidia. And the others.
将我的团队引入陷阱的不是萝丝 而是吉迪恩
It wasn't Rose that lured my team into a trap. It was Gideon.
好吧
Okay.
但是既然你已经不是中情局的人了
But if you're not working for the CIA anymore,
那么这一切又是由谁来支付的
then who the hell is paying for all this?
我
I am.
我的家族信托基金
Family trust.
拜托了 你觉得我会相信有人用 家庭信托基金来执行公民义务吗
Come on. You expect me to believe that a trust fund kid went into civil duty?
事实上 那是几代人的抚恤金
Truth is, it's generations of blood money.
从那些剥夺世人、创造财富的 精英混♥蛋♥手上要来的
From elite douchebags ripping off the world, creating wealth.
你这是想赎罪吗
Trying to punch your ticket to heaven then?
随你怎么说
Call it whatever you want.
但这关系到了我个人
But this is personal for me.
不洗清萝丝的罪名我是不会罢休的
And I will not stop until I clear Rose's name.
行 但你想让我为了你的私人恩怨
Sure. But you expect me to risk my life and my family
而拿我的生命和家人冒险
for your personal vendetta?
我是在求你…帮我
I'm asking you… to help me.
帮我送吉迪恩入狱
Help me put Gideon behind bars
这样就不会有更多无辜的人死了
so that no more innocent people have to die.
少了你我做不到
I can't do it without you.
好吧 我们还有一个麻烦
Well, we still have a problem.
昨晚的录像
That footage from last night.
那个叫查伦的总督察迟早会找到我的
It's only a matter of time before this CI Charron tracks me down.
我会处理的
I'll take care of that.
最后萝丝…
And this Rose?
她怎么样了 她也在爆♥炸♥中死了吗
What happened? She died in the explosion too?
没有
No.
我得…
I had to…
我得阻止她 所以 我对她开了枪
I had to try to stop her. So, I shot her.
我把她打死了
I killed her.
我觉得有人 在克莱尔的滑冰鞋上做了手脚
I think someone messed with Claire's skate.
刀片不可能那么松的
There was no way the blade could have been that loose. Like…
而且这种事不可能无故发生
And it's not like it could've just happened.
然后贝卡也很奇怪
And Becca's being so weird.
克莱尔跌倒时 她一点都不意外
And she was just so sus when Claire fell.
教练很生气 然后…
And coach was so mad. And then--
该死的 贝卡
Shit! Becca.
你在那里偷听多久了
How long have you been lurking there?
我没有偷听
I wasn't.
我们可以聊两句吧
Look, can we just talk for a sec?
麦蒂 拜托了 你得听我说
Maddie, please. You have to listen to me.
我绝对不会做出 伤害克莱尔或任何人的事
I would never do anything to hurt Claire or anyone else.
我真的没办法再相信你了
I just can't trust you anymore.
听好了 我真的觉得
Look, I really think that maybe
你应该搬回自己的房♥间去
you should just go back to your own room
别再让我们其他人感到不舒服了
and stop making the rest of us feel so uncomfortable.
就说
Try something like, uh,
“我的内心无时无刻都在想你”
"I can't stop thinking about you inside me."
拜托了 老兄 这样太恶心了 她是个优雅的女孩
Come on, man. That's nasty. She's a classy girl.
加上我已经说了 “我一直在想你 帅哥”
Plus, I already said, "No te puedo olvidar, papichulo."
什么
What?
你们又在角色扮演了
You guys role-playing again?
你的男人费利佩 完全不回复萨拉丰特的暧昧短♥信♥
Man, your man Felipe isn't answering none of Sara Fonte's sexy texts.
没有他 我们就没办法找到吉迪恩
And without him, we can't get to Gideon.
我觉得费利佩目前最关心的不是萨拉
Well, I doubt Sara is Felipe's top priority right now.
经过昨晚的血腥屠♥杀♥ 事态越发严重 他们加强了戒备
After last night's bloodbath, shit's heating up. Security is tight.
那我们得尽快想到别的办法混进去
Then we need another way in. Fast.
有一个办法 费利佩的妹妹伊内斯
We have one. Felipe's sister, Inés.
我知道她在哪里
-Hmm. -I know exactly where she is.
让我先去看看贝卡
Just let me check on Becca first.
好
Okay.
珍妮 等等
Jenny, wait.
在澡堂的时候…
Back at the bathhouse…
你为什么没趁机摆脱我
why didn't you turn on me when you had the chance?
你怎么知道我没有
How do you know I didn't?
我确实不知道
I guess I don't.
那我想你只能相信我了
Then I guess you're gonna have to trust me.
贝卡
Becca?
贝卡 你还好吗
Becca, you okay?
亲爱的…亲爱的 怎么了
Honey… Honey, what is it?
发生了什么事
-What's wrong?
是不是其中一个女孩出事了
Did something happen with one of the girls?
宝贝 跟我聊聊吧 拜托了
Baby, please talk to me. Please.
我收到阿尔堡教练的短♥信♥ 说克莱尔发生了意外
I got a message from Coach Arbaugh about Claire's accident.
她不能参加比赛真的太糟糕了
It's terrible she won't be able to compete
我相信每个人都很难过
and I'm sure everyone is really upset.
你居然会关心我们
Suddenly, you care?
关心我、滑冰队和该死的克莱尔
About me and the team and fucking Claire?
你根本就不知道发生了什么事
You literally have no idea what's going on
因为这一切发生时你都不在
because you haven't been around for any of it.
-我… -现在我知道原因了
-What? I-- -And now I know why.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你想要空间 所以我给了你空间
You asked for space. I gave it to you.
我都看到了 妈
I saw you, Mom.
我看到你每天鬼鬼祟祟 还对我撒谎的原因了
I saw the reason you've been sneaking around and lying to me.
所以你不用再演了
So, just cut this Oscar-winning performance.
不管你看到的是什么…
Whatever it is you think you saw--
别再否定我的认知了 让我以为自己疯了
Stop trying to gaslight me, making me think that I'm crazy
然后说服自己 我亲眼看到的并不是真的
and I didn't see what I fucking saw with my own eyes.
健康课堂上有说过 这是情感虐待 好吗
I learned about it in health class and it's abuse, okay?
贝卡 你到底是怎么了
Becca, what has gotten into you?
不 妈
No, Mom.
倒是你被一个陌生人的鸡♥巴♥怎么了
What has gotten into you is the random cock of a total stranger.
我看着你光彩照人又恶心地 从他的房♥间里出来
I saw you coming out of his room, all glowing and gross.
不准这样跟我说话
Don't you ever talk to me like that!
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
贝卡 别
-Becca, no.
我在训练的过程中 把你这颗牙打掉时 你都气疯了
You were so mad when I knocked this tooth out in training.
但现在 看看它多有用
But now, look how useful it is.
我不认为你会需要用到它
I do not expect that you will need to resort to this.
但是氰化物的药效很快
But cyanide is quick.
而且相对来说无痛
And painless. Relatively.
站起来
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表