剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
This is really a beautiful space.
谢谢
Gracias.
我和我的家人都喜欢在这里招待贵宾
My family and I like to entertain special guests here.
你和你家人的关系很好吗
You and your family close?
是的
Sí.
你看到的一切都是我家人努力的成果
Everything you see is from my family.
包括我的弟弟、妹妹 还有堂亲、表亲
From my brother, from my sister, from my nephews.
我们大家都有份付出
We are all a part of it.
不过别说我了
But enough about me.
说一下你自己吧
Tell me about yourself.
你是谁 你是哪里人 还有一切
Who are you? Where are you from? Everything.
好吧
Bien.
我叫萨拉丰特
-My name is Sara Fonte.
萨拉丰特是哪里人
-Sara Fonte from where?
我在阿利坎特出生
I was born in Alicante.
但我父亲是美国人 所以我在纽约市长大
But my father is from the United States so, uh, I grew up in New York City.
阿利坎特和纽约 我对这两个城市都了如指掌
Alicante and New York. I know both cities very well.
-是吗 -是的 我的工作得到处跑
-You do? -Yes. My work takes me all over.
你为什么会来马德里
And what brings you to Madrid?
这个嘛…
Well, um…
我丈夫来自马德里
My husband was from Madrid.
我们一年前就为我们的十周年纪念日 计划好了这趟旅行
We had planned this trip over a year ago for our tenth year anniversary.
但他却在半年前死了
But he died six months ago.
我很抱歉
Lo siento.
我最终还是来了 我觉得他会希望我这么做
I decided to come anyway. I thought he would want me to.
我甚至还开始上手相课程
I even started taking this palm-reading class.
-手相课程 -是的
-Palm-reading class? -Sí.
我觉得很有意思 我一直都很想学
I think it's fascinating. I've always wanted to learn.
来
Aquí.
让我看看你的左手
Let me see your left hand.
看到什么有趣的事了吗
Anything interesting?
你的手掌又圆又长
Mm, your palm is round and long.
这意味着什么
And what does that mean?
这意味着你可能是个 有艺术细胞且豁达的人
It means you're probably artistic and philosophical.
看这里
Aquí.
-你看到这条线了吗 -看到了
-You see this line here? -Yeah.
在你的中指和食指之间这条
Between your middle and first fingers?
这代表你被宠坏了
It means you're very spoiled.
宠坏了
Spoiled?
你从小到大都备受关注
You had a lot of attention growing up.
也许现在依然如此
Probably still do.
很抱歉打扰你 费利佩
I apologize for the intrusion, Felipe.
我们遇到麻烦了
We have a problem.
萨拉 这是我弟弟 安德烈斯
Sara, this is my brother, Andrés.
萨拉来自阿利坎特
Sara is from Alicante.
但她是从纽约回来的
Well, by way of New York.
很高兴认识你
-It's a pleasure to meet you.
这是我的荣幸 萨拉 我们走吧
-The pleasure is all mine, Sara. Shall we?
萨拉 实在是情非得已
Sara, I hate to do this.
工作重要
Business calls.
请留下来
Please stay.
我很快就回来
I won't be long.
我还想继续看手相
And I'd like to continue my reading.
在这期间 我的酒保会好好招待你的
In the meantime, my barman will take care of you.
谢谢你
Gracias.
可恶 我们走
Fuck. Let's go.
珍妮 你的信♥号♥♥很弱
Jenny, your signal is weak.
我不知道这是什么地方
I'm not sure where I am.
就像一个有很多房♥间的毗邻层
It's like an adjoining level of rooms.
莉迪亚
Lidia.
我找到莉迪亚了 她还活着
I've found Lidia. She's alive.
很好 珍妮 但听我说 你不能暴露身份
That's good, Jenny, but listen to me, you cannot blow your cover.
不
No!
莉迪亚 别叫
Lidia, just hold on.
-你是谁 -有人来了
-Who's there? -Someone's coming.
求你了
No, no, please, please.
她什么都不知道
She knows nothing.
也许根本就没什么隐情
Maybe there is nothing to know.
有个女人在监狱出现过
There was a woman at the prison.
然后…
After that…
亚尼克的手♥机♥就不见了
Yannick's phone goes missing.
当我们找到她时 她身边也有个女人
When we find this one, there is a woman,
也许是同一个女人
maybe the same woman,
在跟她说话
talking to her.
别担心
Do not worry.
我会处理的
I will handle it.
求求你 别伤害我
Please. Don't hurt me.
我说了我什么都不知道
-I told you I don't know anything.
在墓地和你在一起的那个女人是谁
Who was that woman who was with you at the graveyard?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道 我发誓 她是突然出现的 我只是想…
I don't know. I swear. She just showed up. I was trying just to…
我只是…
I just was…
拉蒙 请问这是怎么回事
Ramón, please what's going on?
请告诉我 这到底是怎么回事 求你了 救救我
Please, what's going on? Please help.
你认识这个女孩
You know this girl?
我认识她的未婚夫 他在我这里买♥♥过普科弗朗哥
I knew her fiancé. He bought Puoco Franco from me.
仅此而已
That's all.
是这样吗
Is this true?
是的
Sí, sí, sí, sí.
跟我过来
Come beside me.
亲爱的 拜托了
Please, my love.
叔叔
Uncle.
我说的都是实话
I'm telling the truth.
那么…
Then…
那你就可以无所顾忌地跟她战斗了
Then you will have no problem fighting her.
你要我跟一个女孩战斗
You want me to fight a girl?
是的
Sí.
你知道我最喜欢 斗牛的一点是什么吗
You know what I most enjoy about bullfighting?
在斗牛的第一阶段
During the first stage of a bullfight,
两个手持长矛的斗牛士会进入竞技场
two picadors enter the arena carrying lances.
他们会激怒公牛去攻击马
And the bull is encouraged to attack one of these horses.
对不起 我没听明白
I'm sorry. I don't understand.
求你了
Please.
它被骗了
He's being tricked.
公牛被引诱走向死亡
The bull is being lured to his death
因为它不知道真正的敌人并不是马
because he does not know that his true enemy is not the horse,
而是斗牛士
but the picador.
等它一靠近 他就会在它的脖子上捅一刀
Who will stab him in the neck as soon as he is close enough.
如果公牛想要自♥由♥
If the bull wants his freedom,
它就得努力争取
he has to earn it.
世界上根本就没有公平的战斗
And there is no such thing as a fair fight.
总有一方比另一方更想赢
One animal is always more desperate than the other.
所以你一定要问自己
So, you must ask yourselves,
“你到底是斗牛士
"Are you a bullfighter?"
还是公牛 ”
"Or a bull?"
把她扶起来
Let's get her on her feet.
求你们了
Please.
卡尔莫 慢着 冷静点
Carmo, easy there. Relax.
稍安勿躁
Hold your horses.
求你们了
Please.
让我来吧
Let me do this.
求求你们
Please. Please. Please.
可别让我丢脸了 侄子
Don't embarrass me nephew.
求求你
Por favor.
来看看你的本事吧
Let's see what you got.
求你了
Por favor.
我求你了
Please, I beg you.
行行好 我求你了
Please, please, I beg you.
求你了 不要
Please, no.
求你了
Please.
天啊 这太难看下去了
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表