剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
Everything's been compromised
就算吉迪恩不理解也…
and even if Gideon cannot understand that--
这从来都不是为了满足吉迪恩
This has never been about what Gideon wants.
而是为了战斗
This is about fighting.
为我们的未来而战
Fighting for our future.
但你却想让我们像懦夫一样逃跑
And you want us to run away like cowards?
不 我不是想当懦夫
No. Not like cowards.
我只是想说 我们可以选择改日再战
All I'm saying is, we choose to fight another day.
仅此而已
That's all.
等到我们
On a day
准备好所有实现目标 所需的武器那一天
when we have all the weapons we need to accomplish our goals.
我们已经准备好了所需的一切 安德烈斯 全都准备好了
We have everything we need, Andrés. Everything.
费利佩 你在说什么 炸♥弹♥是假的
Felipe, what are you talking about? The bomb is useless,
总理的行程已经毫无意义了
the prime minister's itinerary, meaningless.
就算他选择赴约
And even if he were to choose his appointments,
他的安保措施也是无懈可击的
his security detail is going to be impenetrable.
定下心来 老弟
Settle down, brother.
听我说
Listen to me,
再好的安全措施也是有破绽的
no amount of security is ever impenetrable.
(正在删除文件)
只要你愿意作出牺牲
Not if you're willing to make a sacrifice.
只要你愿意用一命换一命
Not if you are willing to trade one man's life for another man's.
这正是我们现在必须准备做的
And that is precisely what we must be prepared to do right now,
记住我的话 老弟
and you mark my words, brother.
今晚就是总理的死期
Tonight, the prime minister will be dead.
而卡莱罗家族和骑士军团
And the Caleros and Los Jinetes
将会成为这个感恩之国的救星 名垂青史
will go down in history as the saviors of a grateful nation.
好的
Yeah.
或者说如果我们失败了 我们就会被遗忘在牢房♥里死去
Or if we fail, we will die forgotten in our prison cells.
那就这样吧
So be it.
你还要多久才能 把房♥子里的一切清理干净
How long before you are through cleaning up at the house?
已经搞定了
I'm done.
一会儿见
I'll see you shortly.
萨拉
Sara?
你♥他♥妈♥的开玩笑吧
You're fucking joking.
我就知道我哥哥是个傻瓜 居然相信随便捡来的妓♥女♥
I knew my brother was a fool for trusting some whore in the street.
而你更傻 居然相信你哥哥
And you were even a bigger fool for trusting your brother.
去你♥妈♥的♥
-Fuck your mother.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
安德烈斯 你醒过来了吗
Andrés, are you back with me?
贱♥人♥ 你要去哪里
Cunt, where are you going?
我女儿在哪里
-Where's my daughter?
女儿 你有个女儿
-Daughter? You have a daughter?
吉迪恩把她带到哪去了
Where did Gideon take her?
我不知道 去你的吧
I don't know, go fuck yourself!
如果你还想活 就告诉我
If you wanna live, talk to me.
去你的 贱♥人♥
Fuck you, cunt.
我什么都不会告诉你
I'm not telling you a goddamn thing.
我很佩服你 安德烈斯
Well, I gotta give it to you, Andrés.
换作你哥哥 在这种情况下肯定不会这么固执
Your brother would be a lot less stubborn if he was in this fucking situation.
你害怕吗
-You're afraid?
不怕
No.
你马上就会害怕了
You're about to be.
什么
Oh, what?
不
Oh, no.
该死的 珍妮
Damn, Jenny.
你为什么要这样对我们
Why did you have to do us like this?
你觉得需要多久 我们才能重新运作起来
How long will it take you to get us back up and running?
好消息是所有东西都备份了
Look, the good news is everything is backed up.
但还是需要几个小时
It's still gonna a couple hours
来重新建立安全加密的 数据中心访问权限
to re-establish secure, encrypted access to our data centers.
时间也不站在我们这边
And time is not on our side.
我也一样
Neither am I.
该死的
Oh, shit.
-奥哈纳 我正想… -不用说了 昌西
-Ohana, I was just about to-- -Shut up, Chauncey.
你以为我不会发现 你留下的烂摊子吗
You didn't think I was going to notice that mess you left behind?
我不想再听你的借口了
I'm done with your excuses.
也受够你的所作所为了
And with whatever you think you're doing here.
你不明白 总理有生命危险
You don't understand. The prime minister's life is in danger.
如果那是真的 尤其是如果那是真的
If that's true, and I mean especially if that's true,
我知道把你们俩关起来我们会更安全
I know we will all be a lot safer with you two off the streets.
慢着 “你们俩”
Hold on. "You two"?
我是被迫帮他办事的
I've been playing under protest around here.
你懂吗 该死的
You feel me? Oh, shit.
你们被逮捕了
You're both under arrest.
亲爱的上帝
Dear God,
请帮帮我
please help me.
因为我觉得自己像个下流的小偷
I feel like a vulgar thief.
为了我哥哥们犯下的错误而躲躲藏藏
Running and hiding because of my brothers.
我承认 上帝
And I have to confess, Lord,
我很害怕
that I'm too afraid.
所以我才来求你
So I beg you, please.
请你帮帮我
Help me, please.
萨拉
Sara?
-你看起来很… -我有件事要坦白
-You look so-- -I have a confession to make.
我骗了你 我不是我自称的那个女人
I lied to you. I'm not the woman I said I was.
你说什么
I'm sorry?
我不是萨拉丰特
I'm not Sara Fonte.
我叫珍妮富兰克林
My name is Jenny Franklin
我没有两个儿子 只有一个女儿
and I don't have two sons. I have one daughter.
拜托了
Please.
请让我一个人静静
Please, leave me alone.
她叫贝卡 今年17岁
Her name is Becca, and she's 17 years old.
她只比你儿子迭戈小一岁
Just a year younger than your son Diego.
你找我♥干♥什么
What do you want from me?
你是现在唯一能帮我救我女儿的人
You're the only person right now who can help me save my daughter's life.
我对你女儿的事一无所知
I don't know anything about your daughter.
-费利佩知道是谁带走了她 -岂有此理
-Felipe knows who took her. -How dare you?
你怎么敢走进上帝的殿堂
How dare you come into a house of God
指责我哥哥绑♥架♥了你的孩子
and accuse my brother of kidnapping your child?
伊内斯
Inés.
你明明知道你哥哥 和他的骑士军团是干什么的
You know what your brother and his Los Jinetes are capable of.
在内心深处 你很清楚为什么 你儿子拉蒙永远无法回到你身边
Deep down, you know why your son, Ramón, is never coming home to you ever again.
不 不是这样的
No. No. It is not true.
-不是这样的 不是 -确实是这样
-It is not true, no. -Yes. Yes.
我当时就在现场
I was there.
我当时就在那里
I was standing right there
亲眼看着费利佩对拉蒙开枪
when Felipe shot Ramón.
不 叔叔
Uncle, no.
他杀了你儿子
He murdered your son.
因为对你哥哥而言 他的大业比什么都重要
Because nothing is more important to your brother than his cause.
甚至比家人重要
Not even family.
我帮不到你
I cannot help you.
告诉我他在哪里
Tell me where he is.
求你了 请放过我
Please. Please let me go.
好吗 求你了
Okay? Please.
如果你不告诉我他在哪里
If you don't tell me where he is,
迭戈就会遭受和他哥哥一样的命运
Diego is gonna suffer the same fate as his brother.
他有生命危险 就像我女儿贝卡一样
His life is in danger. Just like my daughter Becca's.
别让我们的孩子为我们的罪孽受苦
Don't let our children suffer for our sins.
求你了 告诉我他在哪里
Please, tell me where he is.
求你了…
Please…
奥洛夫同志 你还好吗
Comrade Orlova? Are you all right?
是的 我们很好 谢谢你
Yes, we're all fine. Thank you.
祝你有个美好的夜晚 奥洛夫同志
Have a good evening, Comrade Orlova.
-中校同志 -什么事
-Comrade Lieutenant Colonel. -What is it?
安雅已经恢复了联♥系♥
Anya has restored contact.
是的 我已经拿到了“雅洛斯拉夫”
Yes. I have acquired "Yaroslav."
请求马上派人来目标地点提取
Requesting immediate extraction from mission's target site.
不
Negative.
重复 我已经拿到了“雅洛斯拉夫” 需要马上派人来提取
Repeat. I have acquired "Yaroslav" and require immediate extraction.
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表