剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
Things are so different now.
我真希望有人能做些什么
And I just wish someone would do something about it,
为了我们的孩子
for our children.
听说你有两个儿子
I understand you have two sons?
是的
Yes.
他们还在承受失去父亲的痛苦
They're still going through the loss of their father.
我相信我已经尽最大的努力 做到最好了
And, um, I'm trusting that I'm doing the best that I can.
我祈祷他们能熬过去
And I pray that they will get through it.
有时候 我感觉好像 把陌生人请进了家里一样
Sometimes, I feel as if I've welcomed the strangers into my home.
就连你的大儿子也一样吗
Even with your oldest son?
有时候
Sometimes.
我还没见过他 他今天在家吗
I haven't met him. Is he here today?
不在 拉蒙昨晚出发去巴塞罗那 处理家族生意了
No. Ramón left last night to deal with family Business in Barcelona.
我真希望他能早点回来
I wish he were back already.
再过几天就是我已故丈夫的生日了
My late husband's birthday is in a couple of days
我们三母子 每年都会在这一天一起去教堂
and the three of us always go to church together.
是的
Yeah.
哪个教堂
Which parish?
圣塔芭芭拉教堂
Santa Bárbara.
你应该去参观一下
You should visit.
我们家伊内斯是个虔诚的信徒 她每天下午都去做弥撒
Our Inés is a true believer. She goes to mass every afternoon.
我这辈子失去的人够多了
I've lost enough people in my life.
我不能连希望都失去
I can't afford to be hopeless.
你不赞同我的说法吗
You don't agree, do you?
不是 但是…
It's not that. But…
你让我想起一个人
You remind me of someone.
一个很久以前的人
From a lifetime ago.
那是美好的回忆吗
A good memory?
她也是个梦想家
She was a dreamer too.
什么事
- What's up?
他说他会晚点回来
- He says he'll be late.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
还好 是我弟弟 安德烈斯
Yes. It's my brother, Andrés.
他今晚赶不及回来吃晚饭 所以我们不用等他了
He will be running late tonight for dinner
我希望没出什么事
so we should not wait for him.
正好相反 他…
I hope nothing is wrong.
我们去书房♥谈吧
On the contrary, he…
-生意上的事 -是的
Let's talk in the study.
我明白
- Business. - Yes.
我也该走了
I understand. I should go as well.
我明天再给你打电♥话♥
I will call you tomorrow.
如果我的家人没把你吓跑的话
If my family hasn't scared you away.
我很期待
I can't wait.
来
Come.
这样好多了
This is much better.
干得漂亮 克莱尔 很好
Very nice, Claire. Good.
请注意你的右臂
Watch that right arm, please.
加油 克莱尔 让我看看你的实力
Come on, Claire. Show me what you can do.
太棒了 但我看过你跳得更高
You're doing great, but I've seen you go higher.
加油 克莱尔
Come on, Claire!
她回来了
She's back.
暂时而已
For now.
请表现得自信点 克莱尔
More confidence, Claire. Please.
她总是成为焦点
It's always all about her.
笑一笑 姑娘们 操练很有趣
Smile, girls. Practice is fun.
你今天怎么这么奇怪
Why are you so weird today?
我的天啊 救护员
Oh, my God. Medics!
快叫救护员来
Get the medics here now!
克莱尔 没事的 别担心
Claire, it's okay. Don't worry.
你会没事的 别担心
You're gonna be fine. Don't worry.
这里的设备负责人是谁
Who is in charge of equipment at this place?
我跟他们说过要把滑冰刀卡紧了
I told them to tighten the blade.
你看看这有多么松
Look how loose that is.
她是我最棒的选手之一
She is one of my best competitors.
我对这些女孩有责任
These girls are my responsibility.
太可怕了
That was scary.
她会没事的 只是脚踝骨折而已
She'll be okay. It's just a broken ankle.
今天早上你说要给克莱尔一个惊喜
This morning you said you had a surprise for Claire.
-是的 -是什么惊喜
- Yeah. - What was it?
我只是在她的水瓶上动了手脚
I just messed with her water bottle.
让她以为有人在里面撒尿
She was gonna think somebody peed in it.
我知道我们该怎么做
I know what we have to do.
费利佩的弟弟安德烈斯 今晚回到家时我们需要你在场
We need you there when Felipe's brother, Andrés, gets to the house tonight.
安德烈斯手上的消息肯定对总理不利
The news Andrés has I'm sure is bad for the prime minister.
毫无疑问 我研究了这个安全系统很久
No doubt. I've been working on this security system.
花好几个小时才能黑进这些摄像头
It'll take me hours, we don't have, to hack these cameras.
我们可以让你以萨拉的身份再混进去
We can sneak you back in as Sara.
不行 萨拉无法参加那个会议
No. Sara wouldn't be able to get into that meeting.
但是迭戈可以
But Diego can.
你要变成一个神憎鬼厌的臭小子
You wanna morph into the messed-up kid that everybody's pissed at?
他欠费利佩一句道歉
He owes Felipe an apology.
我知道他的明确位置
And I know exactly where he is.
很可能还处在亢奋状态
Probably still high as a kite.
如果他清醒过来呢
And if he's sobered up?
我觉得不太可能
- I doubt it.
(贝卡:操练时有事发生 迟点跟你说 现在跟麦蒂一起)
既然我女儿今晚忙得 没时间过来我房♥间…
And since my daughter is gonna be too busy to stop by my room tonight…
这是什么
What's this?
我送给自己的礼物
A gift from me to myself.
巴黎世家
Balenciaga?
很贵吧
Expensive?
等你拿到信♥用♥卡♥账单就知道了
You'll find out when you get your credit card statement.
那是业务支出
Business expense.
相信我 已经很划算了
You got off easy. Trust me.
伙计们 还有一个很大的问题
Guys, we still have one real issue.
我们要怎么把珍妮弄进去呢
How do we get Jenny back up in there?
狗屎
Oh, shit.
真的踩到屎了
Literally.
就当是个好兆头吧 你进去了吗
Take it as a good omen. Are you in?
谢了 对 进来了
Thanks. Yeah, I'm here.
缪拉
Miura.
你后面的口袋里有镇定剂
You got a tranquilizer in your back pocket.
我给你准备好了
I got you covered.
别自以为是了 赶紧让那该死的东西昏睡 快点
Don't be cocky. Just put the damn thing to sleep. Now.
她真的比你强太多了 老兄
Oh, she is way out of your league, man.
我只是随口说说
I'm just throwing that out there.
看来迭戈已经尽兴并睡着了
Looks like Diego's already partied himself out.
求你了
Please.
滚
Get away!
没反应
Nothing's happening.
你的脉搏和生命体征都没问题
I mean, your pulse and vitals look great.
我正在通过你的耳机检查
I'm checking them right now through your earpiece.
我知道 问题在于我的脑子
I know. It's all in my head.
还是觉得有点不对劲
Something still doesn't feel right.
克里斯待会再帮你检查 但你要来不及了
Chris will check you out later, but you're running late now.
听我说
Listen to me.
趁还来得及的时候赶紧离开
Leave before it's too late.
带着你妈妈一起走
And take your mother.
你是不是疯了
Are you fucking crazy?
如果你有孩子就会明白了
If you ever have a kid you'll understand.
你觉得这个公♥寓♥怎么样
How do you like this flat?
他们给你找的已经算不错了
They gave you one of the better ones.
我首次执行任务时都没这么好的待遇
I was not this spoiled on my first mission.
你今天去滑冰了
Were you skating today?
没事
It's fine.
你需要解压 大家都有那种时候
You need to decompress. We all do sometimes.
我的任务完成了吗
Am I done with the mission?
去拿两个杯子来
Get two glasses.
去吧
Come on.
有人跟你说过 雅洛斯拉夫计划是做什么的吗
Has anyone told you what the Yaroslav Program actually does?
没有
No.
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表