剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
Never be ashamed of it.
请所有参赛者到后台集♥合♥
All participants to their staging areas.
-你到底去了哪里 -跟朋友在一起
-Where the hell have you been? -With a friend.
你妈妈找到你了吗 因为她简直被吓坏了
Your mom find you? 'Cause she was totally losing her shit.
是的 我知道
Yeah. I know.
我只是需要一些自己的时间
I just needed some time to myself.
我妈妈 她会没事的
My mom, she'll be fine.
好吧 你没事就好
Okay. Well, I'm glad you're okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
祝你比赛顺利
Um… Well, good luck out there.
好的 你也是
Yeah, you too.
听着 不用客气
Look. You're welcome.
现在你自己去拯救世界吧 别再打来烦我了
Now save the world on your own, and that starts with losing my number.
珍妮有麻烦了
Jenny's in trouble.
她用了一次性手♥机♥打给我 我猜是我们给她的
She called me from a burner phone, which I'm guessing is one of ours.
你想让我追踪那个手♥机♥
And you want me to track it?
我对你发誓 这是我要求你做的最后一件事
I swear to you, it's the last thing I'll ever ask you to do.
找到了
I got it.
该死的
Damn.
怎么了
What?
就在贝卡的滑冰队操练的地方
It's where Becca's team's been practicing.
好的 听我说 克里斯 谢谢你
Okay, listen to me, Chris. Thank you.
快去救我们的朋友吧 老兄
Just go get our girl, man.
奥哈纳 我的线人说吉迪恩 在别的地方盯上了另一个目标
Ohana, my asset is telling me that Gideon is targeting someone at another location.
-在马德里体育馆 -你的线人 珍妮佛富兰克林
-The Madrid Arena. -Your asset, Jennifer Franklin?
是的 而且她还担心 她女儿丽贝卡的安全
Yes. She's also concerned for the safety of her daughter Rebecca,
她女儿正在参加 在体育馆举办的滑冰比赛
who's participating in a skating competition at the arena.
我不能分散人手去追查…
I cannot afford to spread my resources thin, chasing after--
奥哈纳 消息是真的 我需要你和你的人
Ohana, this is real. I need you and whoever you've got
去那里把体育馆封锁起来
to get over there and lock the place down.
拜托了 你一定要相信我
Please. You have to trust me.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去救珍妮
To save Jenny.
(马德里世界花样滑冰锦标赛)
真的很高兴再见到你
So good to see you again.
这是我的荣幸 亲爱的
The pleasure is all mine, my dear.
我们去跟议员打个招呼吧
Let's go and catch the senator.
议员 这位是斯维特拉娜马尔科娃
Senator, this is Svetlana Markova.
她是冰宫滑冰场的老板
She owns the Palacio de Hielo ice skating rink.
很荣幸能够与自♥由♥世界的 未来领袖握手
It is an honor to shake the hand of the future leader of the free world.
这还不确定呢
Well, we're not there yet.
除非我在俄亥俄州的票数上升 否则我就可能需要找工作了
And, uh, unless my poll numbers go up in Ohio, I may be looking for a job.
你的滑冰场要请人吗
You hiring down at the rink?
真的很高兴认识你
It's really nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
各位观众请就坐 比赛就要开始了
Everyone please take your seats. The competition is about to begin.
珍妮
Jenny.
我的天啊
Holy shit.
珍妮
Jenny.
你来这里做什么 我跟你说了…
What are you doing here? I told you…
你为什么没有自我修复
Why aren't you healing?
我的能力和我的情况成正比 而我失血过多了
My power is only as strong as I am. And I've lost too much blood.
-必须马上送你去医院 -不
-We gotta get you to a hospital. -No.
带我去找贝卡 她需要我
Help me get to Becca. She needs me.
该死的
God damn it.
好吧 没事的 我会帮你的
All right, it's okay. I've got you.
你会没事的 我会帮你的
You're okay. I've got you.
好消息是子弹直接穿过去了
Good news is the bullet went right through,
但我得想办法缝合你的伤口
but I need to find a way to close you up.
用那个来缝合我的伤口吧
Use that to close me up.
用什么
What?
订书机
The stapler.
那样太荒谬了
That's fucking crazy.
我们又不是今天才做“荒谬”的事
We flew past "crazy" a long time ago.
光是疼痛就可能使你休克
The pain alone will probably put you into shock.
我真希望你对女生的态度不是这样的
I really hope you're not like this with the ladies.
只会说 不会做
All talk and no action.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
那好吧
All right, fine.
这真的会很疼
This is really gonna fucking hurt.
在我改变主意之前赶紧来吧
Fucking do it before I change my mind.
迭戈说吉迪恩是个女人
Diego says Gideon is a woman.
她叫斯维特拉娜马尔科娃
Her name is Svetlana Markova.
她是我以前的指挥官
She's my, uh, former handler.
我这两年来一直追查的那个人
The person I've been chasing for the last two years
竟然是你以前的老板
turns out to be your old boss.
这种可能性有多大 珍妮
What are the odds, Jenny?
-其实挺大的 -我没听懂
-Pretty good actually. -I'm not following.
你说过有个秘密特工 把我的信息卖♥♥了给你
You said a black ops agent sold you my info?
斯维特拉娜 她为什么这么做
Svetlana? Why?
这么说吧 她想一石二鸟
Let's just say she's trying to kill two birds with one stone.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I believe you?
就是因为她我才会流亡的
She's the reason I went into the cold in the first place.
奥洛夫先生 你还好吗
Miss Orlov, are you all right?
这是怎么回事
Open the door immediately!
武器威胁警报
Code Silver. Code Silver.
马上进行封锁
Lockdown.
那个女孩…
The girl…
窗口…
the window…
她跳了出去
she jumped.
赶紧出动四周的警卫
Scramble perimeter guards.
另外 楼上的房♥间需要紧急医疗援助
And we need immediate medical assistance in the upstairs living quarters.
这里有点挤
It is a bit crowded in here.
她的生命体征在下降
Her vitals are dropping.
-她会死吗 -是的
-She is dying? -Yes.
那就让我们完成任务吧
Then let us complete the mission.
斯维特拉娜想暗♥杀♥总理 然后把一切嫁祸给你
Svetlana assassinates the prime minister and frames you for everything?
我不觉得斯维特拉娜有兴趣杀总理
I don't think Svetlana was ever interested in killing the prime minister.
那个袭击只是声东击西
That attack was merely meant as a distraction
为了分散执法部门的注意力
to force law enforcement to look the other way.
就像他们现在在博物馆做的那些
Like they're doing over at the museum right now.
也就是说斯维特拉娜 真正的目标在体育馆里
Which means that Svetlana's real target is at the arena.
-奥哈纳 -昌西
-Ohana. -Chauncey.
我相信我看到富兰克林小姐的女儿了
I believe I have eyes on Miss Franklin's daughter.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
没事 她看起来很好 她现在要开始表演了
Yes, she appears to be fine. She's about to begin her performance.
我们马上就到了
We're seconds away.
请你别把视线从贝卡身上移开
Make sure you don't take your eyes off Becca.
我保证我不会的
I assure you, I won't.
下一位是来自美国的选手 丽贝卡富兰克林
Next, from the United States, Rebecca Franklin.
真的太精彩了
What a show!
丽贝卡富兰克林刚刚完成了 她一生中最精彩的表演
Rebecca Franklin has just skated the performance of her life.
太棒了 真是无与伦比
Amazing, absolutely impressive.
谁会想到这位首次亮相的美国选手 会有如此出色的表现呢
Who would have expected this from the debut outing of this US skater?
她表现得非常轻松
就是这样
That's what I'm talking about.
我不知道你是怎么办到的 但我真的觉得很棒 贝卡
Don't know where that came from, but I'll take it, Becca.
(美国 丽贝卡富兰克林 新泽西州樱桃山)
丽贝卡富兰克林做到了
And Rebecca Franklin did it!
她得到了铜牌
She takes a bronze.
这是她获得的第一枚奖牌
This is her first medal.
太棒了
Amazing.
恭喜所有选手
Congratulations to all skaters.
-贝卡在哪里 -体育馆已经被封锁了 一切都很好
-Where is Becca? -The arena is secure. Everything is fine.
金牌得主是麦蒂逊戴维斯
The gold medal goes to Madison Davis.
先生女士们 今晚我们请到了一位特别嘉宾
Ladies and gentlemen, making the medal presentation this evening
来为我们颁发奖牌
will be our very special guest.
请欢迎美国议员兼总统候选人
Please welcome United States Senator and Presidential Candidate,
沃伦理查森
Warren Richardson.
议员 他才是斯维特拉娜真正的目标
The senator. He's Svetlana's real target.
他怎么会在这里
What is he doing here?
他在巴黎参加了一个贸易峰会
He was in Paris for a trade summit.
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表