剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表
Yes, I'd like to order a dinner please.
对 我想要肋眼牛排
Yes. I'd like a rib eye.
给我来两份肋眼牛排吧
Make that two orders of the rib eye.
还有一些土豆
And some potatoes.
和西兰花
And broccoli.
我还需要一些冰块
And I'm gonna need some ice.
给我十大桶吧
Ten buckets full.
我还是不敢相信 你居然找到了我的项链
I still can't believe you found my pendant.
我知道它对你来说有多重要
I know how much it means to you.
你还好吗
You okay?
怎么不说话
You got quiet.
如果你说的“还好” 是指把我的屁♥股♥冻僵的话…
If by "okay" you mean freezing my ass off…
那么 是的 我还好
Then, yes, I'm okay.
你确实有个漂亮的屁♥股♥
You do have a nice ass.
我的屁♥股♥没什么特别的 就像颗圆圆的苹果
My ass is boring. Just round like an apple.
我喜欢苹果 苹果很爽口
I like apples. They're good to bite.
我有个惊喜要给你
I have a surprise for you.
什么样的惊喜
What kind of surprise?
不公平 我什么都没给你准备
No fair. I didn't get you anything.
没事 我也是突然想到的 所以才叫惊喜
It's cool. I just thought of it. That's why it's called a surprise.
惊喜好像不是这样的
I don't think that's how surprises work.
不应该是双方都惊喜
They're not supposed to be a surprise to both of us.
你真啰嗦
You talk way too much.
你能看到我吗
Do you see me?
我相信整个社区的人都能看到你
I'm pretty sure the whole neighborhood can see you.
等我一下
Wait. Hang on.
惊喜
Surprise.
你真美
You're beautiful.
你真的这么想吗
Do you really think so?
你是我这辈子见过最美的女人
The most beautiful woman I've seen in my entire life.
我爱上你了…
I'm falling in love with you…
你在听吗
You still there?
我在听
Yeah. I'm here.
珍妮眼中的光学摄像机真是物超所值
Those optic cameras in Jenny's eyes are worth every penny.
直到她发现后把你干掉
Until she finds out and kills your ass.
你知道他们是谁 对吧
You know who they are, don't you?
他们自称为“豺狼小组”
They call themselves "Jackals."
是政♥府♥机构的人吗
Government-sanctioned?
是雇佣兵
Mercenaries.
他们为出价最高的人提供服务
They pimp out their services to the highest bidder.
你觉得他们是 上次在马赛的那伙人吗
You think they're the guys from back in Marseille?
我是这么想的
That's what I'm thinking.
所以你是对的 很快就会水落石出了
So you're right. We're close, man.
这才刚开始有点眉目罢了
Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
我现在把他们的照片扫描到 国际刑♥警♥的数据库去 看能不能…
I'm gonna scan their images into INTERPOL's database to see if I can…
(阿尔穆德纳 国际刑♥警♥ 卡尔莫瓦尔特)
我找到了其中一人的记录 你看看
I just got hit on one of 'em. Look at this.
看看我们找到了什么
Let's see what we've got here.
卡尔莫瓦尔特 26岁 来自黛雅
Carmo Valter, 26, from Deià.
被特种部队开除
Dishonorably discharged from Special Forces.
住在阿利坎特
Based in Alicante.
你看这个
And look at this.
看到了吗 看看他右手上的东西
See that? Look at that right there on his right hand.
-可以放大吗 -可以
-Can you blow it up? -Yeah.
看起来似乎刚烙上去不久
It looks like a fresh brand.
这叫做“艺术伤疤”
It's called an "artistic scar."
用烧红的铁 去烫皮肤并不是艺术 而是愚蠢
Taking a hot iron onto your skin isn't artistic, it's stupid.
不 也许这是帮派的象征或标志
No, maybe it's a gang thing or a street tag.
标志不可能这么细致
It's too detailed to be a tag.
不然是什么
Then what?
我不确定 但我知道该问谁
I'm not sure. But I know who to ask.
告诉我你想做的事跟我猜的不一样
Tell me you're not doing what I think you are.
我认识他很长时间了
I've known him a long time.
这仍然是个坏主意 昌西
It's still a bad idea, Chauncey.
你得相信我
You're gonna have to trust me.
昌西
Chauncey.
你是听希德妮的妈妈说的
So you heard that from Sydney's mom?
不 我是听 希德妮妈妈的好友迪达拉说的
No. I heard it from Sydney's mom's best friend, Deidra.
听着 我不是一个爱八卦的人 但她确实是跟教练上♥床♥了
Look, I'm not one to gossip, but she hit it with the coach.
-不会吧 -别说是我说的
-No. -You didn't hear that from me though.
好的 三份菜都上齐了
Okay, here you have all three dishes.
不好意思
Excuse me.
还有一碗扁豆汤
And a dish of lentil soup.
扁豆汤是我点的
I ordered the lentils.
请慢用
Enjoy.
谢谢
Gracias.
-我的天啊 什么鬼 -老天爷
-Oh, my God. What the fuck? -Jesus.
-克莱尔 冷静点 -发生了什么事
-Claire, chill out. -What's going on over here?
-克莱尔 怎么了 什么事 -太恶心了
-Claire, what's the matter? What is? -Disgusting!
恶心
Gross.
没事的 孩子们 我会叫经理来 我要找你们的经理
It's all right, girls. I'll get a manager. I need to speak to a manager, please.
这很可能是个意外
Look, it's probably an accident.
厨房♥里经常会发生这种事
These things happen in kitchens all the time.
-意外 -什么
-An accident? -What?
这里的食物根本不包括那种鸟
They're not serving that kind of bird here.
不 肯定是有人故意这么做的
No. Somebody did this shit on purpose.
-谁会做这种事 -还有谁呢 其他队的人
-Who'd do something like that? -Who else? One of the other teams.
他们想影响孩子们的情绪
They're trying to shake the girls.
克莱尔
Claire. Claire!
孩子们 没事的
Girls, it's fine.
经理呢
Where's the manager?
-你是来真的吗 麦蒂 -告诉我不是你做的
-Are you for real, Mad? -Tell me you didn't do it.
好吧 不是我做的
Okay. I didn't do it.
贝卡 你竟然在克莱尔的兵豆汤里 放该死的小鸟骨架
Becca, you put a fucking bird skeleton in Claire's lentejas soup.
不好意思 我只是觉得 你把“扁豆”说成“兵豆”很好笑
Sorry, it's just funny that you said lentejas instead of lentil.
婊♥子♥
Bitch.
贱♥人♥
Slut.
你居然送我用死鸟做的耳环
You gave me dead bird earrings.
如果有帮助的话 它应该没受多大苦
Well, if it helps, I don't think it suffered much.
安心吧 死鸟
RIP, dead bird.
不过这耳环是挺漂亮的
These are pretty dope, though.
你戴着很好看
They look cool on you.
那是当然
Of course they do.
你真♥他♥妈♥的了不起 小贝
You're a motherfuckin' boss, B.
你也是
You too.
而且现在克莱尔里德正式被除掉了
And Claire Reed has officially been canceled.
-再见 -再见
-Bye. -Bye.
达维
Davi.
最近好吗
How's it going?
很好 没什么不好的
Good. Can't complain.
我差点忘了公园的这一区有多美
You know, I almost forgot how beautiful this part of the park is.
瓦莱里娅还好吗
How's Valeria?
你想闲聊吗 拜托了
Small talk now? Come on.
我和瓦莱里娅是脸书好友 所以我知道你们有个孩子
Valeria and I are Facebook friends, so I know you two had a kid.
恭喜
Congrats.
对 我不能让她继续用该死的脸书了
Yeah. Well, I gotta get her off the damn thing.
看来你连神情都跟瓦莱里娅一样
And he got Valeria's looks too, I see.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
老实说 昌西 我很惊讶你会联络我
I gotta tell you, Chauncey. I was surprised to hear from you.
我最后听到的是中情局否定了你 应该是差不多一年前的事了
Last thing I heard was the Agency disavowed you. What, a year ago?
你应该早已置身事外才对
Wouldn't touch you with a ten-foot pole.
不是表面那样的
It's not what it seems.
对 从来都不是
Yeah, never is.
那说吧
So, tell me.
如果你不是中情局的人 那你在替谁办事
If you ain't with the Agency, who you with?
也许我在单独行事
Maybe I'm working solo.
你这么说也太敷衍了
You gotta tell me more than that.
那就凭你欠我的人情 怎么样
How about you owe me? How's that?
我欠的是中情局 昌西
I owe the CIA, Chauncey.
那就当是顺水人情吧
Then call it a professional courtesy.
你想要什么
What do you want?
剧集 | 冷战余谍(2022) | 导航列表