剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
and not a German shepherd,
而不是一头德国牧羊犬
and so then, when Pastor Barlow
接着 巴罗牧师拒绝为
refused to apologize for who he is, they fired him.
他的同志身份道歉 他们就炒了他鱿鱼
And you didn't think this was relevant information
然而你不觉得这是相关情况 需要
to share before we put this Scooby Dooby deviant...
在让这只"史酷比"奇葩狗引导我们心灵世界之前
In charge of our spiritual well-being?
告诉我这些吗?
Hey, everybody.
嘿 大家好
What's up?
发生了神马?
Pastor Barlow, are you familiar
巴罗牧师 你对
with the names Jamaal King and Andrei Toro?
贾马尔·金和安德烈·托罗这两个名字有印象吗?
Don't they play for the Packers?
他们不是包装工队打球的吗?
They were killed last night when a tree fell on their car.
他们昨晚被砸在车上的树给压死了
That's terrible.
这真是太可怕了
I'll be sure to pray for them. Why would you do that?
我会为他们祈祷的 你为什么要为他们祈祷?
We're Lutheran. We never pray for the dead.
我们是路德教民 我们从不为死人祈祷
Damn right we don't.They're dead. F 'em.
太TM对了 我们不为死人祈祷 他们已经挂了 去他妈的
I meant pray for their families...
我是说...为他们的家人祈祷...
the still-alive ones.
为那些活着的人们...
Anyway, King and Toro were wanted felons,
不管怎么说 金和托罗都是受通缉的恶棍
and your address was found in their car.
并且在他们的车里 发现了写有你住址的字条
Can you explain why that might be?
你能解释解一下 这可能是什么原因吗?
No, I-I can't.
不 我-我不能
Then would you mind coming down to the police station?
那么 你介意跟我们去一趟警局吗?
Uh, what for?
额 为什么?
To have your fingerprints taken.
去采集你的指纹
The police found a third set of prints in the trunk
警♥察♥在后备箱里发现了第三组指纹
that didn't match with either King or Toro.
与金和托罗 两个人的都不吻合
Are you accusing me of something here?
你们这是在指控我什么罪名吗?
I'm not. Me either.
我并没有. 我也没有.
I said it first.
我先说的
People in this congregation are concerned
这个教会里的信徒担心
that you are associating with criminals.
你和罪犯勾结
We have a right to know, now, by golly.
看在上帝的份上 我们现在有权利知道
I am so sorry for all of this, Buddy.
巴迪 对这一切我都深感抱歉
I would think you'd welcome the chance to put this behind you...
我认为你会想借这个机会来为自己澄清...
unless, of course, you have something to hide.
当然 除非 你有所隐瞒
I need to pray on this.
我需要先去祷告下
Hey, um, Buddy?
嗨 唔 巴迪?
Buddy, I-I just want...I just want to tell you
巴迪 我...我就是想要告诉你
that I am so embarrassed by all of this nonsense.
发生这么多狗血的事情 我也很尴尬
I mean, nobody treated Pastor Willis like this
我是说 当威利斯牧师在这里的时候
when he was here.
没人像这样对待他
Don't worry about it. It's okay.
别担心 没事的
You're right.
没错
Of course everything will be okay,
当然事情都会好起来的
because God has a plan for everything.
因为上帝自有安排
God may have a plan, but I sure as hell didn't.
上帝可能是有安排 但是我很确定我TM并没有
I guess I'll let you get to praying.
那我就不打扰你祷告了
I was screwed.
我这回完蛋了了
If I let the cops take my fingerprints,
如果我让警♥察♥采集我的指纹
it wouldn't be long before they found out I wasn't Barlow,
很快他们就会发现我并不是巴罗
and I couldn't refuse without looking suspicious.
而拒绝的话又会显得很可疑 所以不能拒绝
So...
那么...
I figured I'd do what I always do in a tough situation.
我想我就像每次遇到困难时一样处理这件事情
I just don't think Buddy's given us any reason
我就是觉得我们没有任何理由怀疑
to doubt his integrity.
巴迪的正直品行
Adiós,Ladner.It was nice knowing you.
撒由那拉了 拉德纳 认识你们很高兴
I just want to say, for the record,
郑重声明 我就是想说
I have total faith in Buddy.
我完全信任巴迪
All right, faith is one thing. Evidence is another.
得了 信任是一回事 证据又是另外一回事
Now, Alden, don't you think
既然如此 奥尔登 你难道不觉得
if Buddy was really guilty of something,
如果巴迪真的犯了什么罪
he'd just skip town?
他会直接逃出镇子吗?
It was too bad.
这简直太操蛋了
Not only was this the best scam I'd ever run,
不仅仅是因为 这是我鼓捣过的最成功的骗局
but I really liked the people here...
还因为我真的很喜欢这里的人们...
how they help each other out after a storm...
暴风雨过后 他们是如何的互相帮忙
Or leave a note for the smallest thing.
或者是 为了一件微不足道的小事 也留下字条
What is taking him so long?
他怎么这么久?
You know what? I'm gonna go check on him.
你知道吗? 我去看看他吧
Buddy?
巴迪?
Buddy?
巴迪?
Amen!
阿门!
Oh. Buddy, I'm so sorry to interrupt you.
哦 巴迪 真抱歉我打断你了
We were just wondering how much longer you were gonna be.
我们就是来问问你还要多久
Oh, I'm done.I hate to bogart the Lord.
哦 我祷告完了 我也不愿意"霸占"上帝
Oh, great.
哦 太好了
Just give me a sec.
就等我一下下
When I first started praying about this matter, I was angry.
我刚开始祷告这件事时 我是愤怒的
I-I thought I'd found a new home here,
我-我以为这里会是我的新家
and I was insulted that some people didn't trust me.
但是 我被某些人的不信任侮辱了
Buddy. It's okay.
巴迪 没关系的
I spoke to God about it.
我和上帝交谈了一下这件事
He told me there will always be douche bags out there
他告诉我总是会有那些怀疑你的
who doubt you.
煞♥笔♥存在
God said "douche bags"?
上帝说了"煞♥笔♥"?
Yes, Alden, but don't worry.
是的 奥尔登 不过不用担心
I don't think he was referring directly to you.
我觉得他并不是直接对你指名道姓
So what did you decide?
那么你的决定是?
I have no idea why those criminals
我完全不知道为什么那些罪犯
would have this address,
会有这个地址
but since my word isn't good enough for you,
但是既然我的话不能让你们信服
I guess I'll have to submit to the humiliation...
我想我不得不忍♥受这份屈辱
of a fingerprinting.
去采集指纹
All right. Let's go.
太好了 我们走
Should we take one car or two?
我们应该开一个车还是两个车?
No, we can all fit in mine.
不用了 我的车能坐下我们所有人
Ooh, Buddy, there's something on your shoe.
哦哦 巴迪 你鞋底粘了什么东西
Oh. Could you get it, please? Sure.
哦 你能帮我取下来吗? 当然
Wait. What?
等一下 怎么了?
Listen to this.
听听这个
"Reverend Willis, my mother was Latoya King.
"威利斯牧师 我的母亲是拉托娅·金
"Before she died, she told me how much you helped her.
"她去世之前 她告诉我你给了她多大的帮助
"I came up to thank you.
"我是来向你致谢的
"Be back tomorrow when maybe you're home.
"我明天再来 可能那时你会在家
Jamaal King."
贾马尔·金"
He must have stuck it on the door with gum.
他一定是用口香糖把纸条粘在了门上
The storm must have blown it off.
一定是暴风雨把它吹下来了
Ooh, this is so Nancy Drew.
哇哦 这可真像《少女妙探》啦
You're right, Alden. Faith is one thing.
你是对的 奥尔登 信任是一回事
Evidence is another.
证据是另外一回事
Well, shall we go down and take those fingerprints?
那么 我们还去警局取指纹吗?
No.It won't be necessary.
不 没有这个必要了
I'm sorry, Pastor. Thanks, Alden.
牧师 我很抱歉 谢谢你 奥尔登
It takes a big man to admit when he's wrong.
承认错误是很需要勇气的
Well...
好吧...
God may think you're a douche bag, but I don't.
上帝可能觉得你是个煞♥笔♥ 不过我不这么觉得
After all the action of the last few days,
在最近的这几天的事情都过去之后
I was really looking forward
我非常希望能在家
to a nice, quiet evening at home.
享受个安静又宜人的夜晚
Of course.
好吧...
Hey, Russell. Hey, Buddy.
嗨 拉塞尔 嗨 巴迪
May I come in?
我能进来吗?
Yeah. Sure.
可以 当然了
What's up?
什么事?
I was wondering if you would like to go
我在想你有没有兴趣和我一起去
with me to a club tonight.
"基"乐部
It's leather night, and I know that's kind of you're thing.
今晚是"皮革之夜" 我知道这是你的菜
Yeah, uh...I mean, I-I can't.
好吧...额...我是说 我-我不能去
I'm, uh, kind of...I'm kind... I'm tired.
我...额...有点...我有点...我累了
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表