剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
Okay. Uh...
好吧 呃...
Here it goes.
事情是这样的
Um...
唔...
I...I am not who everybody in Ladner thinks I am.
我...我不是拉德纳的人们以为的那个样子
My real name is Christina Burke,
我的真名是克里斯蒂娜·伯克
and when I was a teenager,
我还未成年的时候
I was involved in a bank robbery.
曾经参与过银行抢劫
Holy shit.
我去
I did not see that one coming.
这剧本我可是万万没想到
I was a runaway, living on the streets of Boston,
我无家可归 就住在波斯顿的大街上
and Kenny took me in.
肯尼收留了我
You know, he made me feel safe.
你知道 他让我有安全感
I was young and naive,
我很傻很天真
and he convinced me to drive the getaway car.
他说服我去帮他们开抢劫时逃跑的车
You said he was an ex-con.
你说他是个前科犯
I'm guessing he got caught.
我猜他是被抓了
Yeah, but I got away.
是的 但是我逃走了
I changed my name, moved across the country,
我改名换姓 换了城市
and somehow he tracked me down.
但是 他又找到了我
What does he want?
他想要什么?
He says that I owe him.
他说我欠他的
He thinks that I stole the money he hid, but I didn't.
他觉得我偷了他藏起来的钱 但是我没有
Buddy, I have worked so hard for what I have,
巴迪 我为了拥有的一切真的有非常努力的工作
and I don't want to--
而且我不想--
I don't want to lose it.
我不想失去它
Of course not.
当然不想
You have no idea what it's like living a lie.
你不知道生活在谎言中是什么样的感觉
Pretending to be someone you're not.
假装是另外的样子
I can only imagine.
我"只能想象了"
You sure you're okay? Yes.
你确定你没事吧? 是的
Okay. Fine.
好的 没事
I'm just gonna stay here for a little bit and rest
我就是准备回家以前
before I go home...
在这里小小的休息一下
Alone... like always.
一个人回家...一如既往
This is fun.
这可真有意思
Good night then. Night.
那么晚安 晚安
For what it's worth, I'll always be here for you.
不管怎么样 我都会陪你的
Unless, you know, I meet someone.
除非 你知道的 我去约会了
Bye-bye.
拜拜
"We met here. I spilled water on you.
"我们在这里邂逅 我把水洒在了你的衣服上
"You noticed my blue eyes.
"你看到了我的蓝眼睛
"Would like to see you again.
"我想再见你一次
The Last Gentleman."
最后一位绅士"
Mr. Schmidt? Oh, I justjust looking.
施密特先生? 哦 我就是就是随便看看
We're closing now. Wh
我们打烊了 什
Yeah, well, uh, uh, good night, Jerome.
好吧 好的 呃 呃 晚安 杰罗姆
I'm Karl.
我是卡尔
Perhaps.
也许吧
Do you want--do you want me to make a toast?
你想...让我来敬个酒么?
"When you know...
"该知道的时候...
You know."
就会知道"
You okay?
你还好吗?
Yeah.
没事
Yeah, I was just seeing how comfy the floor was
挺好的 我就是看看地板舒服不舒服
'cause that's where I'll be sleeping.
因为我要睡在上面嘛
I don't see why we can't just sleep in the same bed.
我不明白为什么咱俩不能睡一张床
I mean, you are gay, right?
我是说 你不是基佬来着吗?
Like Christmas.
像圣诞节一样真
Really wouldn't mind not sleeping alone tonight.
我今晚真的不想一个人睡
Oh, okay.
哦 好吧
Do you always sleep with your pants on?
你总是穿着裤子睡觉吗?
Ah, right.
啊 是啊
You should turn around.
你应该转过身去
So modest.
这么保守
It wasn't modesty.
并不是什么保守
I just didn't want her to see I had a boner.
我只是不想她看到我勃起的家伙
Kenny's never gonna stop until he finds us.
肯尼如果找不到我们肯定不会罢休的
How are we gonna get out of this?
我们该怎么脱身?
Don't worry. I have a plan.
别慌 我有个主意
Just get some rest.
先休息吧
Oh, forgot to take my bra off.
哦 我忘记摘文胸了
I had lied to Alexa.
我骗了亚莉克莎
I had no plan.
我完全不知道该怎么办
All I had was a nagging hard-on and a psycho ex-con
现在只有不听话的老二和一个刚从牢里出来
who had come 3,000 miles for revenge.
长途跋涉近500公里前来寻仇的疯子
Alexa, wake up.
亚莉克莎 醒醒
I need you to call Kenny.
你得打电♥话♥给肯尼
Say you want to meet him here at the motel.
说你要他来旅馆见你
And then what?
然后呢?
Then you get the hell out of here.
然后你就逃啊
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天呐
Oh, my God.
哦 神呐
Knock-knock.
有人吗
I'm here for the dress.
我来取裙子啦
Dora?
朵拉?
Becky?
贝基?
What--what's up, girlfriend?
怎--怎么了 美女?
What's going on?
发生了什么?
What did you do to my dress?
你对我的裙子做了什么?
I'm so, so sorry. It was an accident.
真是十分十分抱歉 我一不小心
You're wearing my wedding dress by accident?
你一不小心穿上了我的婚纱?
Maybewell, no. Then what the heck?
也许哎 不是 那到底是搞什么鬼?
I don't know. I guess that I--
我不知道 我想可能我--
Just stop.
别说了
I am so mad at you right now,
我现在要被你气炸了
I can't even see straight.
脑子都开始犯晕了
You're mad at me? I am mad at you.
你生我的气? 我该生气才对
For what?
因为啥?
For marrying my ex-fiancee,
因为你要嫁给我前未婚夫
and for stealing my quote,
还偷了我的祝酒词
and for asking me to sew it into this stupid dress
还要我把它绣到这个破裙子上
that I look amazing in.
虽然我穿上棒极了
Well, you seemed like you were fine with everything.
呃 你之前不是对这一切都说没问题了么
I'm Dora.
我是朵拉
I always seem like I'm fine with everything.
我总是对一切都说没问题
My face says nothing about my feelings.
我的脸从来不吐露内心世界
Why did you say yes when I asked you to sew my quote in?
那我叫你帮我绣这些字的时候你为什么答应了?
Because I say yes...
因为我会答应...
to everything.
任何事
Yes, I'll sew your quote in.
好的 我会把你的话绣上去
Yes, I'll dance even though
好的 我会去跳舞
it makes people think I need medical attention.
即便别人看上去我像是在抽风
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes.
好的 好的 好的 好的 好的 好的 好的
It's all I ever say,
我只会说好的
but that stops right now, Becko.
我以后不会这样了 贝基
I will not let people walk all over me.
我再也不会让别人对我指手画脚了
I will not be a Dora-mat.
我再也不要做有求必应的朵拉了
From now on, I will never say yes
从现在开始 我如果想拒绝的话
when I want to say no!
再也不会硬着头皮答应了!
Okay, you're a little out of control right now,
好吧 你现在有点情绪失控
so I'm gonna leave.
所以我就先走了
I assume you'll get the dress cleaned.
我想你会把裙子弄干净吧
Oh, yes, of course.
哦 是的 当然了
Where's Alexa?
亚莉克莎呢?
You're dealing with me now.
你现在面对的是我
Oh, you're in this together?
哦 你也参与了这事?
That's right.
没错
I don't know what she's been telling you,
我不知道她对你说了什么
but she ain't the innocent little princess
不过她可不是你认为的那种
you think she is.
单纯可怜的小公主
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表