剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
She's playing you,
她在蒙你呢
just like she played me.
就像她坑了我一样
There's a guy I recently met said,
我最近见过一个人 他说
"Bite me, asshole."
"怕你啊 混♥蛋♥"
Don't...
别...
Don't be stupid, Pastor man.
别犯傻 牧师先生
If you even are a pastor.
如果你真是个牧师的话
You sure as hell don't seem like one to me.
依我看你怎么也不像是个牧师
All right, you know what?
行了 你觉得怎么着?
Let's keep this on you, okay?
咱们还是别转移话题 继续聊你吧?
You familiar with the name Mike Hoffman?
你对迈克·霍夫曼这个名字熟悉吗?
Where did you get that name?
你从哪听到那个名字的?
Well, it turns out
我发现 原来
parole officers are public record.
假释官的记录都是公开的
Yeah, old Mike wasn't too happy to learn that you left
是的 老迈克听说你没经过他同意 就私自离开了麻省
the state of Massachusetts without telling him.
可不太高兴啊
You son of a bitch.
你个混♥蛋♥
Hey, hey.
嘿嘿
The local police should be here in about ten minutes.
本地警方应该10分钟内就会到
You got two choices:
你有两个选择:
wait here, go back to prison.
在这等 然后继续回去蹲监狱
Or take off now and see if you can outrun them.
或者是撒腿就跑 看是你逃得快还是他们追得快
Maybe there's a third choice.
没准还有第三个选择呢
Yeah?
有么?
What's that?
说来听听?
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表