剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
I have a good feeling about those two.
我对他们两个的未来有好的预感
I guess it's time I ran a little
我想我该给这位乔纳森·巴罗
background check on this Jonathan Barlow.
做一点小小的背景调查了
Oh, Roger, is that necessary?
哦 罗杰 有这个必要吗?
Hey, if I had done a quicker check
嘿 如果当初我对那个和史戴西
on that deadbeat our Stacey was going out with,
谈恋爱的混混做个小调查
she wouldn't have ended up with a broken heart and bad credit.
她就不会落得个财与情两伤的结局了
Besides,
而且
once an FBI guy...
一朝是FBI
always an FBI guy.
永远是FBI
Ah, we meet again, huh?
啊哈 我们又见面了啊 恩?
Hi, Alden.
嗨 奥尔登
What you got back there?
你背后拿的什么?
Just personal items.
就是点私人物品
Oh, oh, got the squirts again?
哦 哦 又是水枪吗?
Don't you have an injured wife to attend to?
你不是要照顾受伤的妻子吗?
Oh, that reminds me.
哦 这倒提醒我了
Hilva says she may not be able to make book club today.
希尔瓦说她今天可能没办法去读书俱乐部了
Oh, well, I hope she can come.
哦 好吧 我希望她能来
I hope everybody can come
我希望大家都能来
because everybody deserves to come,
因为大家都值得来感受一下
even if it is harder for some people
即使这对有些人来说
than it is for others.
比其他人困难
You know, try some cheese.That'll stop you up.
你知道的 试试吃些奶酪 助眠的
Here we go.
准备好啦
Oh, my.
还不错
Oh, my...
我了个乖乖
Hey, this isn't the way to Judson.
嘿 这不是去贾德森赛场的路
You ever been to Shepherd Lake?
你去过牧人湖吗?
Can't say I have.
不记得去过
We're gonna make a little pit stop.
我们要去那里小憩一下
I don't know if Russell told you, but I'm retired FBI.
我不知道拉塞尔有没有告诉过你 我是个退休的FBI
No,
没有
Russy-poo failed to mention that.
拉宝宝没有提起过这个
Learned a few things about you Pastor Barlow.
我了解到关羽你的一些事情 巴罗牧师
You and I need to talk.
我们需要谈谈
I share this place with a few FBI fishing buddies.
这个地方是我和一些FBI的伙计钓鱼用的房♥子
Thing about Shepherd Lake is...
牧人湖的特点是
you never know what you're going to catch.
你永远都不知道你接下来会钓到什么东西
Is that so?
真的吗?
I had to keep my cool.
我需要冷静下来
There was no way he could know
他绝对不可能知道
about the dead body in the lake.
湖里的那具尸体
Could he?
可能吗?
Sit down.
坐下
Not there.
不是那里
Here.
这里
Make yourself comfortable.
不必约束
Am I in trouble here,
我这是惹了什么麻烦吗?
Dad?
粑粑?
Can I... can I call you "Dad"?
我能...我能叫你"粑粑"吗?
I did a little fishing this morning.
我今天早晨做了点"钓查"
You see, Jonathan,
你知道的 乔纳森
I love my son.
我爱我的儿子
And as long as you're dating him,
并且 只要你和他约会
I need to make sure that everything about you
我必须确保 关于你的每件事
is on the up-and-up.
都是真实的
So this is a father-son thing, not an FBI thing?
所以这是父与子的事 不是FBI的事?
I'm glad we got that settled.
真高兴我们能达成共识
Should we hit the track? Corn dogs on me.
我们要去看比赛吗?赢了请你吃玉米热狗
I did a cursory background check,
出于好奇 我做了点背景调查
and I have a few questions about Jonathan Barlow.
并且关于乔纳森·巴罗 有些问题
Well,
好吧
who better to ask than me...
我当然是最适合问问题的对象...
Jonathan Barlow?
乔纳森·巴罗?
Book club!
读书俱乐部!
Well, let's just go ahead and start.
好的 那我们就直接开始了
I'm here. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry I'm late.
我来了 我很抱歉 很抱歉我迟到了
You didn't miss anything.
我们刚要开始呢
Kablammo.
爽歪歪了!
Nice.
干的好
Oh, Alden, hi. What are you doing here?
哦 奥尔登 嗨 你在这做什么呢?
Hilva's back is still out.
希尔瓦的背还是没好
I'm supposed to call her
我应该给她打个电♥话♥
so I can repeat her book opinions verbatim.
逐字给你们复述她的观点
Oh.
哦
Now, how do I hook up this... this earphone doo-dad.
现在 我怎么才能连上这天杀的耳机
So let's discuss The Velvet Orchid.
好了 现在我们来讨论一下《天鹅绒兰花》
Well, it is silver.
没错 耳机是银色的
How about that slam-bang beginning?
那个震撼的开场白准备得怎么样了?
Oh, no.
哦 不
Hilva, can you hear me?
希尔瓦 你能听见我说话吗?
Oh, my.
我 我的天
Excuse me.
不好意思
Now, uh, Hilva, are you there?
现在呢 希尔瓦 听得见吗?
Hilva, can you hear me?
希尔瓦 听到了吗?
Ah.
啊
Dora, are you okay?
朵拉 你还好吗?
It's still in.
还在里面呢
Up, down.
调大调小
Yep!
没错!
Yep.
棒极了
Oh. Oh.
哦 哦
Help me.
快帮我
Oh, all right, I'm getting nothing.
好吧 我这还是没声音
Up, down, up, down, up, down.
大小大小调调调
Alden...
奥尔登...
Oh, my God. Let me do that.
哦 我的天 让我来吧
Okay.
好了
Ah! Oh, yes.
啊!太棒了
Oh, my. Oh.
天呐 哦
Um,
嗯
you know, let's all give Dora a hand
让我们大家都为朵拉
for that amazing reenactment of the opening scene, right?
这个超棒的开场表演鼓个掌吧 好吗?
Oh, is that what that was?
哦 这是开场吗?
'Cause I did not read the book.
因为我可没看过这本书
It was.
没错
So, to be clear,
那么 澄清一下
the purpose of your 2003 visit
你在2003年前往苏联
to the former Soviet Union was tourism.
是出于游览观光的目的
Are you still a Russian sympathizer?
你是否是还一个亲俄分子?
I do like their dressing.
我挺喜欢他们的口味的
Would you care to elaborate?
能细致说明一下么?
On salads and the occasional Reuben.
就是沙拉 鲁宾三明治有时候也不错
Uh-huh.
好吧
It says here you were once married to a Kelly Patterson.
这里写着你曾经和一位凯利·帕特森结过婚x7f
Big mistake.
悔不当初
She and I were totally wrong for each other.
她跟我完全不合适
"She"?
她?
Kelly was a man.
凯利是个男人
Yeah?
没错啊
But I called him my bitch.
但我称他为婊♥子♥
You were only together for six months. Why was that?
你们在一起只有六个月 这是为什么呢?
Well, he wasn't just a bitch. He was a son of a bitch.
这个嘛 他不仅是个贱♥人♥ 还是个极品贱♥人♥
Plus, he had problems with his, you know...
而且 还某方面有障碍 你知道的...
His wiener.
他萎得很
I think we're done here.
我认为这就可以了
You passed.
你通过了
I'll meet you in the car. I'm gonna hit the can.
你在车里等我 我要上个厕所
When you've failed as many job interviews as I have,
如果你像我一样搞砸过那么多面试
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表