剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
Bye, honey. Bye.
再见,亲爱的 再见
Hey!
喂!
Come on, Rico.
拜托了 瑞可
How 'bout we roll my debt over
要不然咱们把我的债
to next week's games,huh?
延期到下周的比赛再付 哈?
Hey hey, no need to send anybody.
嘿 嘿 没有必要派任何人来
You'll get your money by Friday. Don't worry.
周五之前你会拿到你的钱的 别担心
I had bought some time with Rico,
我从瑞可那里争取到了一些时间
but I was running out of time
但要从朵拉那里拿回项链
to get that necklace back from Dora.
我剩下的时间不多了
I had one last card to play:
我还有最后一张王牌
the gay card.
我基故我在
Bye.
再见
I'm off to get a manicure,
我正要去做个美甲
and then I'm going to the fashion show.
然后就去看秀
Hey. Uh...
嘿 呃...
Is that what you're wearing?
这就是你要穿的?
Yes, why?
是啊 怎么了?
Well, it's just-- Never mind.
呃 就是-- 算了
Oh, no, no.
别啊 说
I mean...What?
怎么了嘛?
Well, something about that outfit
你这身行头有点不对劲儿
that isn't working.
这么穿可不行
Spin.
转一圈我看看
Oh.
噢
Yeah, I hate to say this; it's the necklace.
好吧 我不想这么说 但问题是这条项链
Yeah, it's too much.
它太累赘了
It clashes with all the a-Dora-bleness.
它跟你的朵拉萌完全是画风不符
Really?
真的吗?
I mean, that's what I think.
我是说 我是这么想的
But what do my people know about fashion?
但是像我这样的人 知道什么时尚呢?
Well, you know what?
好吧 你知道吧
I'm gonna wear it anyway, 'cause I--I just love it.
我反正还是准备戴着它 我就是很喜欢它
I just would hate for anything
今晚是你的大日子 我只是不想
to pull focus from your big night.
有任何东西转移了别人对你的注意力
Thank you, Buddy.
谢谢你 巴迪
But it's not my night.
但今晚不是我的大日子
It's a night to give to the sick
今晚是为了那些生病
and the suffering.
和受苦的人
Yes, it is.
是啊 是啊
Okay, Ashlee, show time.
好了 阿什莉 表演时间
Now, remember, I'll do the talking.
现在 记住 我来说
Just sit there and don't say a word.
你只要静静地坐着就好
I get that request a lot.
我的出场费可不便宜
Never in a wheelchair on a public street,
从来没这么大庭广众坐在轮椅上
but--
不过
Actually, that's not true.
实际上 那倒也不是真的
Oh, hey, Buddy!
噢 嘿 巴迪!
Who's this?
这是谁?
Hi, Dora.
嗨 朵拉
Oh, I'd like you to meet Stephanie.
噢 这位是史蒂芬妮
I met her while I was volunteering at a hospice place.
我在救济院做义工的时候认识了她
Hi, Stephanie.
嗨 史蒂芬妮
It's nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
She's not deaf. She's got cancer.
她不是聋子 她得了癌症
The bad kind.
治不了的那种
We're talking weeks, not months.
只剩几个礼拜了
Oh, I'm so sorry.
噢 我真是遗憾
I'll put you on my prayer list.
我会把你放在我的祈祷名单上的
Oh, she likes your necklace.
噢 她喜欢你的项链
Yeah, it's very pretty, isn't it?
是啊 它真的太漂亮了 不是吗?
Oh, you-- You want it?
噢 你-- 你想要这个?
Oh, Stephanie, it doesn't belong to you, sweetheart.
噢 史蒂芬妮 甜心 这不是你的
It's Dora's.
这是朵拉的
Pick something else for your dying wish.
选点儿别的作为你的临终愿望吧
Oh, no.
噢 不
I mean, if she really wants it--
我是说 如果她真的想要
Oh, no, we'll get her some ice cream or something.
不不不 我还是给她买♥♥点冰淇淋算了
No, no, no. I want you to have it.
别呀 我希望你拿着这个
I mean, if it's okay with you.
如果你觉得没问题的话
Who am I to stand in the way of such a beautiful gesture?
我是哪根葱 怎么能阻止这样一个善举?
Here we go.
来吧
Oh, so sweet.
噢 太棒了
God bless you, Stephanie.
上帝保佑你 史蒂芬妮
Gog bess ooo.
妇科肿瘤学组保佑你
Gog bess us all.
妇科肿瘤保佑我们所有人
Bye. Bye.
再见 再见
Okay, models, this is it.
好了 麻豆们 这就要开始了
Places!
就位!
Russell.
拉塞尔
Remember, Joyce, no waving
乔伊斯 记好了
to friends in the audience.
别朝观众席里的朋友们挥手
For once in your life,
就算你这辈子就这一次
pretend to be unobtainable.
假装高冷一点
Good Lord.
我的天哪
Why is Dora wearing a tablecloth?
朵拉干嘛穿了个桌布?
Locked door.
门锁了
What a dick.
日了狗了
Shit!
妈了个鸡!
Ow.
哇哦
She's walking on sunshine. Oh-oh!
她就像那阳光朝我们走来
And we're all starting to feel good.
让我们都觉得如沐春风
Alden.
奥尔登
What? Nothing.
啥? 我啥也没干
It's an alert from the security company.
保安公♥司♥发来一个警报
Someone tripped the silent alarm at the funeral home.
有人触发了殡仪馆的警报器
Come on.
走吧
Give me your handkerchief.
把你的手帕给我
My skin tag's bleeding.
我的皮垂都流血了
Damn it.
挎了个擦
Oh god, nip.
天哪 奶头
Dead nip.
死人的奶头
Old dead nip.
死老太婆的奶头
Responding to a 10-25 at Schlagel Funeral Home.
回复施拉格宾馆一个10-25情况
Shh.
嘘
Ooh, spring has sprung.
啊 春天的脚步近了
And Mabel is gonna have you sprung
当梅布尔穿着这身衣服走在拉德的街道上
when she's walking down the streets of Ladner in this top.
她能让你和春天的脚步一起雀跃
Dora, I am so sorry.
朵拉 我非常抱歉
I had no idea those were...
我不知道那些是...
clothing.
衣服
They look great, though, don't you think?
但它们看起来好极了 你不觉得吗?
Oh, yes, my ponchos make wonderful tablecloths.
噢 是啊 我的斗篷变成桌布来用也是棒极了
How can I make it up to you?
我怎么样才能补偿你呢?
You know what? Don't worry about it.
你知道吗? 别担心这个
No pity parties here.
我不用你同情我
I'm just happy to support the charity in any way that I--
能够在任何我力所能及的方面支持慈善--
Really, Jerry?
你在逗我吗 杰瑞?
Use a flippin' napkin!
用餐巾纸擦擦会死啊!
Here. you might want to put that over table six.
给你 你可以把它铺在六号♥桌上面
All right, so, officer.
好啦 长官
Once the call came in,
一旦出现紧急呼叫
what was your response time?
你的反应时间是多少?
A minute and a half.
一分半钟
What did you do, stop for a meal?
你在干嘛 停下来吃饭吗?
As far as I can tell, nothing's missing.
就我所知 没有什么遭窃的东西
You must've scared them off.
你肯定是吓跑他们了
Or--or they're hiding somewhere.
不然--不然他们就是躲在某个地方
Well, there's only one place they could be hiding.
那这儿就只有一个地方可以躲藏
The coffin.
棺材里
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表