剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
by the tree last night?
树枝砸死的事情了吗?
Yes, terrible tragedy, huh? Hmm.
是的 真惨 不是吗? 嗯
Turns out,they were both felons.
原来 他们两个都是犯罪分子
Really?
真的?
We found guns, drugs,and stolen merchandise
我们在他们的车里发现了枪 毒品
in their vehicle.
以及偷来的赃物
Oh, my goodness, what would men like that
啊 我的天呐 这种人在咱们拉德纳
be doing in Ladner?
镇上干什么?
We found something else too...
我们还发现了一些其它的东西...
a slip of paper with an address.
一张写有一个地址的纸条
What address?
什么地址?
Pastor Barlow's.
巴罗牧师的地址
LeeAnne?
莉安?
Detectives?
探员?
What are you doing here?
你们来干嘛?
You're not gonna hit on me again, are you?
你不会又来勾搭我吧?
We just came to pay our respects.
我们是来吊唁的
But in the car on the way over here,
但在来的路上 在车里
you asked me to check your breath, because, uh...
你叫我帮你闻一闻有没有口臭 因为 嗯...
We're so sorry for your loss.
我们为你的男朋友的事感到遗憾
Thank you.
谢谢
So what kind of spread are you having?
那么今天会提供什么样的菜?
Like, I mean, is it gonna be shrimp?
比如说 会不会有虾?
Shrimp? This is a memorial service, okay?
虾? 拜托 这里是在开追悼会
Not the buffet at Caesars.
不是凯撒酒店的自助餐
So no cold cuts? Tim.
那么说没有冷菜拼盘咯? 蒂姆
Buddy and I go back ten years.
巴迪和我认识十年了
Some of you might have known him longer than me.
你们中的有些人可能认识他的时间比我还长
But I think I speak for everyone in this room
但是我觉得我说出的可以代表在座所有人的心声
when I say that little prick owed me money.
那就是"那傻♥逼♥欠我钱"
I was taught if yo don't got
大人从小就教我
nothing nice to say about somebody
如果对某人实在没什么好话可以说
don't say nothing at all.
那就干脆什么都不要说
So, yeah, I'm done.
所以呢 我说完了
Sure, Buddy was a dirt bag,but one time,
确实 巴迪确实是个混球 但有一次
I seen him light his dick on fire
我看到他为了赢在酒吧里打的赌
just to win a bar bet, so...
竟点着了自己的老二...
that's got to count for something.
那件事还是能说明点什么的
I'd like to say that wasn't one of my prouder moments,
我想说那并不是我很自豪的一个时刻
but it kind of was.
但事实上还真是
The Buddy I knew was funny and sexy
我认识的巴迪风趣又性感
and crazy and stupid,and I loved him.
疯狂而又愚蠢 我爱过他
And I'll always love him.
并且我将永远爱他
But, you know, just because you love someone
但你们也知道 仅仅因为你喜欢一个人
doesn't mean they're right for you.
并不代表你们就合适
It took me four years to figure that out,
我花了四年才悟出这个道理
but I finally did.
但总算是想通了
And that's why I broke up with him.
而这就是我和他分手的原因
I hope that's not why he did what he did,
我希望他自杀不是因为我和他分手了
but I have to believe that even he knew the truth.
但我让自己相信 其实他也是知道真♥相♥的
The two of us could never be together.
我们两个真的不适合在一起
Wherever you are...
不管你在哪儿...
I hope you find peace.
我都希望你获得安宁
Good-bye, Buddy.
永别了 巴迪
So long, babe.
永别了 宝贝
Hey. Hey, buddy...
嗨 嗨 伙计...
you know where the can is?
你知道去哪儿方便吗?
Excuse me?
什么?
The head, the crapper,the boom-boom room.
就是大号♥啊 排泄的地方 拉屎撒尿的地方
Oh, yeah, no,it's up the stairs there,
哦 懂了 从那边楼梯上楼
down the hall and make a left.
穿过大厅 然后左拐
Thanks.
谢了
You know, you look really familiar to me.
知道不 你看上去真的很眼熟哦
Do I know you from somewhere?
我在哪里见过你吗?
No. No, I just got one of those faces.
没有 没有 我就长着张大众脸
No, I know you.
不 我肯定哪见过你
Terry from police softball league?
警局垒球社的泰瑞?
Yeah. What's up?
是我 你好啊
Hey.
嘿
Hey. Hey, man.
嘿 嘿 兄弟
I never forget a face. Yeah.
我记人可准了 是啊
Okay, good to see you. Keep swinging.
好吧 很高兴见到你 接着打垒球啊
Dora!
朵拉!
You've finally come to update the old wardrobe.
你总算来买♥♥点新衣服了(原意是改善一下旧衣柜)
No.
没有啊
What's wrong with my wardrobe?
我衣柜咋了?
Nothing. You look great. What's up?
没什么 你看上去棒极了 有什么事吗?
Alden is about to call an emergency counsel meeting
奥尔登要召开一个紧急内部会议
to discuss something that you are not aware of yet.
讨论一件你还不知道的事
You mean the two dead felons that were found
你是说在两个死掉的罪犯车里
with Buddy's address in their car?
发现巴迪的地址这事?
Oh, so you are aware.
哦 看来你知道了
You know, if you ask me, that man is making a mountain
你知道么 要我说 他这是在
out of a molehill.
小题大做
Are you all right? You seem a little tense...
你还好吧? 你看上去有点紧张哦...
I mean, more than usual.
我是说 和你平时比起来
Well, you know, the truth is...You know, I peeved.
好吧 你知道 我确实...很火大
I'm sorry. It's just I feel like he should be more respectful
不好意思 我只是觉得他应该对一个牧师
of a religious leader, especially...
更加尊重些 尤其是...
Because you vouched for him and your butt's on the line.
因为你推荐了他 他出问题的话 你就完了
No. I mean, that's not what I was gonna say, but...
没有 我没想那么说来着 我...
I guess you're not wrong.
觉得你倒也没说错
Well, I'm off. To get a haircut?
好了 那我先走了 去理发?
No. Why would I get a haircut?
不是 我为什么会想去理发呢?
Can you believe Sean? He knows I like Buddy.
想不到肖恩竟然这样 他明明知道我中意巴迪
Well, how long do you expect him to wait?
嗯 你觉得他能等多久?
You got to make your move.
你得行动起来了
How am I supposed to do that? I don't know.
我该怎么做呢? 不知道啊
Find some common ground with Buddy...
找到你和巴迪之间的共同点...
the church maybe.
比如说宗教
Yeah, because everybody knows there's nothing sexier
是么 因为人尽皆知宗教信仰神马的
than common religious ground.
最性感不过了
Well, then find something sexy, you know?
那就去找点性奋的事 明白吗?
But for once in your life,be daring.
但这回 你得胆子大点
Take a chance. What's the worst that could happen?
抓住机会 事情再坏又能怎样?
I could fail miserably and make a fool of myself
我可能惨遭失败 出个大洋相
and never be able to face him again.
并且以后再没脸见他了
Fine. Then let Sean take a shot.
行啊 那你就把机会让给肖恩吧
Oh, you're good.
恩 激将法 很行嘛
The funeral made me realize
这场葬礼让我意识到
Buddy Dobbs, the dirt bag, was gone forever.
巴迪·多布斯这混球 永远消失了
I was now Jonathan Barlow, trusted pastor.
现在我是乔纳森·巴罗 一个受人信赖的神父
In light of this criminal connection,
鉴于他和这起事件罪犯的关联
we have to ask ourselves,
我们得扪心自问
what do we really know about this guy?
我们对这个人到底了解多少?
I Googled Pastor Barlow the day he got here.
我在巴罗牧师到这儿的那天就百度了他
There's almost nothing online about him.
网上找不到和他有关的任何信息
Let's face it... we don't even know exactly why he was relieved
说真的... 我们甚至都不知道他在佛罗里达的时候
of his duties in Florida.
为什么被解雇了
I do. You do?
我知道 你知道?
It seems that a female congregant...
似乎是因为一个女教友...
Seduced him? Hmm?
勾引了他? 嗯?
No, but she did happen to see Pastor Barlow
不是 是她正好瞧见巴罗牧师
leaving a gay leather bar...
从一家SM装同志酒吧出来
Wearing a dog collar.
脖子上带着个狗链
A dog collar?
狗链?
Kinky. And inappropriate.
口味好重 节操满地啊
Yes, and then she went back to the church,
嗯 然后她就回到了教堂
and she told them that she thought
告诉大家她认为
that their pastor should be a spiritual shepherd
他们的神父本该是一个精神牧者
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表