剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
you know when you've screwed the pooch.
你就很清楚自己什么时候是真的砸了
Agent Herman, please.
我找赫尔曼特工 谢谢
Hi, Mark. Roger.
嗨 马克 我是罗杰
Listen, can you run me a full background check
听着 你能帮我做一个全面背景调查吗?
on a Jonathan Barlow from Richmond, Virginia?
关于一个叫乔纳森·巴罗的 他是维吉尼亚里士满人
Pictures, records, everything.
照片 档案 全都查清
One hour?
一个小时?
Perfect.
太好了
Yeah,
是啊
perfect.
简直完美
Russell, could I see you in the kitchen, please?
拉塞尔 我们在厨房♥单独谈谈 好吗?
Why are you guys home so early?
你们怎么这么快就回来了?
Well this one had a headache.
因为他突然头疼
Oh, no, can I get you some aspir... No time.
哦 太糟了 要不要我帮你找些阿斯匹... 没时间了
Russell, kitchen, now.
拉塞尔 快来厨房♥
He's in one of his moods.
他心情又不好了
The only reason Roger needed that FBI check
罗杰要调查我背景的唯一原因
was because I was dating his son.
就是我在和他儿子约会
So...
所以...
We have to end this. What? Why?
我们必须叫停 什么? 为什么?
God.
上帝
Yeah, he's totally pissed we're being deceitful to your parents.
没错 他很愤怒我们欺骗了你的父母
We need to come clean now.
我们现在必须坦白一切
I can't do that.
我做不到
They're so proud of me for finally being honest.
他们因为我终于坦白了而非常自豪
If they find out I'm lying again,
如果他们发现我又在撒谎
they'll lose all trust in me.
就会完全丧失对我的信任
Hey, Mark.
嘿 马克
What'd you find out?
你查到什么了?
Emailed you that intel on Barlow,
关于罗德信息已经发到你邮箱了
but, uh, it bounced back.
但是 邮件被退回了
Susie, what's our new email?
苏西 我们的新邮箱地址是什么?
I can't believe you're breaking up with me!
我简直无法相信你要和我分手!
You know what?
你们知道吗?
I blame you two.
这都怪你们两个
If you hadn't raised him with such good Christian values,
如果不是你们把他培养的这么具有基♥督♥教价值观
he'd be okay with me being promiscuous
他就不会在意我在外面乱搞
and hooking up with lots of dudes,
和那么多男人发♥生♥关♥系♥
even Russians.
包括俄♥国♥人
Hang on, Mark.
等等 马克
Last chance, Russell...
最后一次机会了 拉塞尔...
monogamy or me?
是要一夫一妻制 还是要我
I'm sorry, Buddy.
对不起 巴迪
I have to let you go.
我必须离开你
It was great while it lasted.
至少我们在一起的时候很快乐
Never mind.
不用发了
It doesn't matter anymore.
不重要了
It was close,
真是惊险
but I was officially out of the woods.
但我算是正式脱离险境了
Man, this is a big one!
伙计 来了一条大的
What the hell?
什么鬼东西?
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表