剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
No, it's okay. I trust you.
不 没关系 我相信你
It's about the man who was killed at Shepherd Lake.
这是关于那个在牧人湖被杀了的人
What is it, my anguished child?
怎么了 我痛苦的孩子?
God forgive me, but the night before he died,
上帝原谅我 在他死的那天晚上
I shared a joint with him.
我跟他一起抽了一发
That is a marijuana cigarette, Pastor.
她在说大♥麻♥烟卷 牧师
Oh, I'm so ashamed.
真是丢人
It's all right.
没关系
We all do things we're not proud of...
我们都会多多少少做一些不光彩的事
right, Alden?
是吧 奥尔登
We talked for a long time,
我们谈了很久
and all he kept saying was how depressed he was
他一直说着他有多抑郁
and how his life had no meaning.
活着都没有意思了
And then, coincidentally, the next day, he gets murdered?
然后第二天他就被杀了? 真巧啊
Well, I... unless, he... Yeah?
我... 除非他... 啥?
No, it, uh...
不是... 额...
Just go ahead... say it.
你就直说吧
Well, I...maybe he killed himself.
也许....也许是他自杀的
Are you suggesting this may have been a suicide?
你是在说这可能是一起自杀案?
Now it all makes sense.
现在这就都说得通了
Alden, that's brilliant.
奥尔登 你可真机智
Well, just, you know, I put two and two together.
你知道的 我就是 把线索东拼西凑呗
So according to your suicide theory,
所以根据你的自杀理论
there would probably be a gun in the lake near the body
尸体附近可能有把枪
with only his fingerprints on it.
枪上只有他自己的指纹
Yes, I believe so.
我相信是这样
You know...
你知道
none of us would have to discuss anything
咱们谁都不用去讨论这事儿
potentially embarrassing with the police
有可能会惹上官司
if only there were some way to give them an anonymous tip.
只要想办法去给警♥察♥一个匿名线索就好了
But how? I...
可是怎么给? 我...
From an untraceable number, maybe?
也许用一个没有来电显示的号♥码打?
Uh, I...
额 我...
I-I might have a way to do it.
我可能有办法做这个事情
Uh, this is...
我是....
Schmidt made the call,
施密特打了这个电♥话♥
and everything worked out like I hoped.
事情成功了 就像我希望的那样
The police found the gun I'd planted
警♥察♥找到了我栽赃在那儿的枪
and came to the right conclusion.
然后得出了一个顺理成章的结论
It was a suicide!
这是一起自杀案
We're all safe.
我们都安全了
I got the incriminating picture back
我也把那张有罪的照片拿回来了
and hopefully taught Miles a lesson.
希望我也给迈尔斯上了一课
Hey!
嘿
Remember, Dora's a lady, not an object.
记好了 朵拉是个女人 不是一个用来交换的东西
So, for the first time in a long time,
所以 很久以来的第一次
I was free and clear.
我清白又自♥由♥了
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
That jumper we hauled out of the bay...
咱们从河湾里捞到的那个跳河的人
the one that wasn't Buddy Dobbs?
就是那个不是巴迪·道不斯的人
Yeah? Dental records came back.
咋了? -牙医记录传回来了
He's some pastor from Florida named Jonathan Barlow.
一个佛罗里达的乔纳森·巴罗牧师
God, I hate going to the dentist.
天哪 我讨厌去看牙医
It doesn't make any sense...
这没道理啊
why come 3000 miles just to kill yourself?
干嘛跑个3000公里去自杀?
I have gum issues.
我太喜欢口香糖了
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表