剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
I haven't done for a long, long time.
很长很长时间没有做的事了
Dance. Will you join me?
跳舞 要一起吗?
Ooh, you got some moves. You think so?
哟 你会点动作呢 那可不
You electrify me.
你在对我放电我
You're buzzing. I know.
你在震动 我知道
It's because of you.
是因为你
No. I mean your phone.
不 我说的是你的手♥机♥
Oh!
噢
Oh, God.
噢 我的天
It's nothing important.
没事 无关紧要
I had cased Mrs. Lutz's place
我分♥析♥调查了卢兹女士家
and decided that the safest way
最后确定把护照拿回来最安全的方法
to get Barlow's passport back
是在那个老太婆睡着的时候
Was to break in while the old bat was sleeping.
偷偷潜进她家
Freeze, asshole.
不许动 混♥蛋♥
Move, and you're dead.
敢动一下你就死定了
What do you want?
你想要什么?
Did you come here to have your way
你是不是指望着到这来
with a poor, defenseless woman?
对一个手无缚鸡之力的女人为所欲为?
You sure?
你确定?
Take your ski mask off...
慢慢地 一点点地
nice and slow.
把你的面罩摘下来
You'll be back!
你肯定会再来的!
Pervert!
变♥态♥!
Oh, why are we starting so early?
为什么我们非得这么早开始?
Time to take this to the next level--
是时候进入下一阶段了
moving targets.
移♥动♥靶
Ooh, that sounds like fun.
噢 听起来不错
What are we going to do…shoot some skeet?
我们要射什么 飞碟吗?
Pheasant.
野鸡
Pheasant?
野鸡
Yeah, early morning's the best time to bag them.
对 清晨是最好抓它们的时候
That's when they leave their nest
野鸡们在这个时候会离巢
to find food for their hatchlings.
为它们的小鸡觅食
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
I am not going to shoot some little birdie's mommy.
我才不要去杀那些小鸡的妈妈呢
Then what's your game…rabbit, deer?
那你喜欢猎杀哪个类型的 野兔 鹿?
I don't think you're ready for a bear yet.
我觉得你的水平还不够猎熊
No, I don’t…I don’t…I don't want to shoot any living thing.
不 我不 我不想杀任何活物
I just…I just wanted to impress my niece.
我只是想让我外甥女崇拜我
Wha…I thought you wanted to be a warrior
什么 我还以为你想成为一个战士
like this, uh, Katnip.
就像那个什么凯特尼普
Katniss.
是凯特尼斯
同名电影《饥饿游戏》中的虚构角色
凯特尼斯·伊夫狄恩(Katniss Everdeen)是小说及
And she only kills because she has to,
她只在万不得已的时候杀生
not for sport.
不是为了运动游戏
Yeah, but she does kill,
对啊 但她还是杀生了
because when the time comes,
在生死关头
the strong will shoot, and the weak will perish.
弱肉强食
Well, then you call me "weak,"
行 你可以说我是个’弱者’
because I believe that true strength
因为我相信真正的力量
comes from loving God's creatures,
是来自爱护上帝的创造物
not murdering them.
而不是杀死它们
Get off my property.
从我这滚出去
Come in.
请进
You wanted to see me?
你找我有事?
Yeah. I was thinking about our conversation.
对 我一直在思考我们俩之前说的话
You were right.
你说的对
About what?
对什么?
I didn't just go to Shishkaboobs for the hummus...
我去西施波波不只是为了鹰嘴豆泥...
although they do make it fresh daily.
虽然他们每天都做新鲜的
Are you saying you are interested in looking?
你说的是你在意的是外表?
I'm interested in more than that.
我在意的不只是外表
Buddy?
巴迪
Shit! Hide!
糟了 快躲起来!
Under the desk.
躲在桌底下
Buddy?
巴迪
Buddy?
巴迪
Buddy?
巴迪
Buddy?
巴迪
Good, You are here.
太好了 你在这
Yeah, what’s.
怎么了
I must've dozed off. What's up?
我肯定是睡着了 怎么了?
You know Mrs. Lutz who lives down the street from me?
你记得住在我家那条街街尾的卢兹女士吗
Someone broke into her house last night.
昨晚有人闯进她家了
Really?
真的吗
Yes, a masked man held her at gunpoint
对啊 一个戴着面具的人拿枪指着她
and told her to disrobe.
让她把衣服脱下
That's not true.
不是那样的
What do you mean?
什么意思?
I mean, I hope it's not.
我是说 但愿不是真的
That's awful. I know.
太可怕了 是的
She managed to scare him away, but she's pretty shaken up.
她把他吓走了 不过她自己也怕得不行
And, frankly, so am I.
呃 老实讲 我也很怕
I mean, a sex maniac running loose in Ladner?
你说 一个性变♥态♥在拉德纳逃逸了?
Hey, guys.
嗨 伙计们
Hey.
嗨
First time I've seen you this morning.
今早都没见你
Yes.
嗯
I have the budget proposal for you to sign.
我有一份预算方案需要你签字
Also, Alden's here for the emergency council meeting.
还有 奥尔登已经到了等着开应急委员会的会议呢
Ugh.
呃
You left these at my house.
你把这个落在我家了
I thought you might need it in case you got attacked
我想万一遇到什么袭击
by a stationary target.
你可能会用到这些
No, no. You hang on to them.
不 不用 你就拿着吧
Never know when you might have to snuff out a hummingbird.
你可不知道什么时候就得去干掉一只蜂鸟
All right.
好吧
All right.
好吧
Let's begin.
我们开始吧
Shouldn't we wait for Russell?
我们不要等等拉塞尔吗?
How do I put this?
我怎么说才会不难听呢?
No. Okay.
不等 好的
What's this meeting about, anyway?
对了 这个会是要讲什么呢?
The whole town is freaking out over this rapist.
整个镇子都被这个强♥奸♥犯搞得人心惶惶
Rapist?
强♥奸♥犯?
Okay, wait just a minute--
好 稍等一下--
And as pastor, it is your job to keep the congregation calm.
作为牧师 你有责任要维护这个教会的稳定平和
You need to talk about this in your Sunday sermon.
你要在你礼拜日布道时谈一谈这件事
What kind of depraved sicko goes after an old lady?
什么样的神经病卑鄙小人会想要对一个老妇人下手?
And what will he do to younger, more attractive women?
要是遇到更有吸引力的年轻女人他会做出什么事情来?
Or Dora...
或者遇到朵拉...
a single woman who refuses to defend herself.
一个拒绝保护自己的单身女人
All right, I think everyone's overreacting.
好了 我想我们都反应过度了
I really do. Hardly.
真的 并非反应过度
The police say this guy is likely to keep attacking
警♥察♥说这个人在被逮到之前很可能
until he gets caught.
会持续攻击女性
Oh, my gosh. And just think.
哦 上帝 想想吧
He was practically right next door to me.
他昨天真的就在我隔壁啊
Buddy, do you think I could stay here tonight?
巴迪 我今晚可以就待在这里吗?
Sure. Sure.
当然 当然可以
I knew this was a waste of time.
我知道我们这是在浪费时间
I had to get back to that horny old liar's house
我不得不回到那个淫♥荡♥的老骗子家
and get Barlow's passport out of the jacket.
把巴罗的护照从夹克里拿出来
You know what?
你知道吗?
I should go over to poor Mrs. Lutz's house,
我应该去可怜的卢兹夫人家
make sure she's all right.
确认她没事
Russell, you have the jacket.
拉塞尔 你拿回了外套
You and I need to talk.
我们两个得谈谈
So what's on your mind?
你想说什么?
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表