剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
I mean in the living room.
在他的卧室里
Oh, that's not the whole story.
那不是完整的经过
Last year I wanted to play in Bingo-mania,
去年我想去参加宾果游戏大会
so I asked for the day off, and Pastor Willis just said no.
所以我想请一天假 威利斯牧师直接拒绝了我
Okay, just so we're clear,
好吧 那我们先说好了
if you ever want time off, take it.
如果你以后想休假 尽管休
It wasn't like that.
不是这个原因
So I called in, took a sick day, came to bingo,
我打了电♥话♥ 请了病假 去了游戏大会
and while I was off indulging my addiction,
就在我沉迷在我的赌瘾之中时
Pastor Willis had his heart attack.
威利斯牧师心脏病犯了
So you didn't actually kill him.
所以你不是真正意义上杀了他
But I wasn't there to save him! It's the same thing.
但我没有及时在他身边抢救他 都一样的啊
He died because of me.
他因我而死
Dora...
朵拉...
you can't blame yourself.
你不应该责备自己
Yes, I can. I was so angry at him.
我应该 我实在是太生他的气了
I prayed for him to go away.
还祈求让他快去死
God didn't kill Willis because you prayed.
上帝不是因为你祈求才带走他的
Everybody knows prayers don't work.
大家都知道祈求是没用的
You're just saying that, obviously.
你这样说只是为了安慰我
Pastor Willis died because of me,
威利斯牧师正是因我而死
and there is nothing that you can say or do
不管你说什么做什么
that's gonna change that!
那都是不可改变的
Uh, Ashlee. Hi.
呃 艾希莉 嗨
I'm Alden. Hey.
我是奥尔登 嘿
Yeah, it's a... just a pleasure to... to see you...again.
能再一次的... 见到你真是... 真是太荣幸了
Uh, won't you have a seat?
我们坐下聊吧?
You'll have to... excuse me.
请你... 原谅我
I'm...
我...
I am a bit nervous!
我有点紧张!
Oh, don't be.
别紧张啊
So...
那...
what do you want to do?
你想做些什么?
I have no idea.
我也不知道
But I just know that I...
但我知道 我...
I just had to see you again.
我必须要再见到你
After I bumped into you that day...
在那次和你相遇之后...
you had such a glow.
你是如此绚丽夺目
You are so lovely.
你真是太可爱了
I haven't been able to think of anything else since.
那次之后我脑子里都在想这件事
That's...
这真是...x7f
so sweet.
太甜蜜了
Most guys I meet don't say things like that to me.
我遇到的大部分男生都不会跟我说这些话
Well, then maybe you are consorting with the wrong type of fella.
也许你是结交了一些不适合的小伙子
Alden, do you know what I do for a living?
奥尔登 你知道我是做什么工作的吗?
No, but I would like to know.
不知道 但我很想知道
I'd like to know everything about you.
我想知道有关你的一切
What do you do?
你是做什么的
I'm...
我是...
in hospitality.
热情服务那一类的...
Well, that suits you, 'cause...
这个很适合你 因为...
no, because you are very congenial.
这跟你的性格十分相称
Yeah.
是啊
Would it be hotels, conventions?
是在酒店吗 或者集♥会♥?
Yeah. Lots of those.
对啊 去的挺多的
What's in the Tupperware?
保鲜盒里是什么?
Apple wedges.
苹果块
Fuji, to be, uh, exact.
确切的说 是富士苹果
Uh, can I offer you one?
能有幸给你品尝一下吗
Don't mind if I do.
那我就不客气啦
You're...
你真...
very charming, you know that?
有魅力 你知道吗?
Well...
这个...
I was hoping Dora could cry it out,
我希望朵拉哭出来就好了
but after 20 minutes of wiping snot,
但哭天抹泪了二十分钟之后
I had to try something else.
我得试试其他的方法了
I really don't want to play bingo.
我真的不想玩宾果游戏了
We're not gonna play.
我们不玩
You're here to answer for your sins.
你是来忏悔你的罪孽的
Attention, everyone!
各位 注意了!
Listen up.
听好了
This woman killed a man.
这位女士杀过人
Buddy!
巴迪!
You prayed for Willis to go away.
你祈祷让威利斯去死
I-I wanted him to retire, not... not die!
我是想让他尽早退休 不... 不是真死啊!
God is not a mind reader.
上帝可没读心术
Willis is dead, and you killed him.
威利斯死了 就是你杀的
He had a heart attack.
他是心脏病犯了
Because of you. Bwhat?
也是因为你 B什么?
He had a heart attack because he smoked and he drank
他有心脏病是因为他抽烟又酗酒
and he ate beef tacos for breakfast!
还在早餐就吃牛肉玉米饼!
It wasn't my fault. Say that again.
那不是我的错 再说一遍
Beef tacos for breakfast!
早餐就吃牛肉玉米饼!
The other thing. It wasn't my fault.
另一句 那不是我的错
It wasn't my fault. Bingo!
那不是我的错 对了!
Damn it! I was this close!
该死! 就差一点!
Thank you.
谢谢你
Buddy...
巴迪...
I feel so much better.
我感觉好多了
Hey...
嘿...
it's what I do.
我就是干这个的
Let's get out of here.
我们走吧
Okay, Bingo-maniacs,
好了 宾果迷们
next up is your $1,000 jackpot round.
下一轮是一千块的大局
You know what?
你知道吗?
Maybe I should stick around,
我还是等一下吧
see if any other lost souls need my guidance.
看看有没有需要指引的迷失的灵魂
You're a very good man.
你是个好人
I'll see you at home.
我在家里等你
Is the pastor on his way?
牧师在路上了吗?
I will try him again.
我再联♥系♥一下他
Okay.
好
N-41, 4-1.
N-41 4-1
Bingo!
宾果! (宾果表示赢了)
Yeah!
耶!
Suck it, Alberta!
吃屎去吧 阿尔伯塔!
Yes!
赞!
Yeah?
哪位?
Buddy, where are you?
巴迪 你到哪了?
The Fenwicks are at your house, waiting.
芬威克夫妇已经在你家等着了
Oh, right, right, right. I'm on my way.
噢 好的 好的 我这就来
Well, hurry.
快点吧
They're really excited to see you again.
他们很激动能再见到你
"Again"? Yeah.
再见到我? 是啊
They know you from Florida.
他们在佛罗里达认识的你
They do?
是吗?
Awesome.
太棒了
I was dead meat.
我死定了
How could I possibly meet the Fenwicks and not get busted?
我要如何去会见芬威克夫妇 又不被识破呢?
Hey, there.
嗨 哥们儿
How would you like to make 40 bucks?
想赚个四十块外快么?
I got to take any clothes off?
要涉及到脱衣服吗?
Well, yes... I'm in.
需要... 算我一个
Change of plans.
计划有变
Pastor Barlow would like to meet you at the church...
巴罗牧师想在教堂与你们会见...
Oh. By himself.
噢 独自会面
Hey! How's it going?
嘿! 还好吗?
We're here to see Pastor Barlow. Is he in?
我们来见巴罗牧师 他来了吗?
Not at the moment.
想在不在
Uh, you guys new to the congregation?
你们是新到教会来的?
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表