剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
especially for a man of the cloth...
尤其是对一位神职人员来说...
which is what I am.
而我就是
I, for one, think you were very courageous.
我个人认为你非常有勇气
It can't be easy for a religious leader to come out.
对于一个宗教引导者来说出柜肯定不容易
Of what?
出什么柜?
Oh, that. Yes.
哦 那个出柜啊 是啊
Don't worry, you won't face any harassment here.
不用担心 在这里不会有人骚扰你的
We are very proud to have a gay pastor.
我们很荣幸能有一位同性恋牧师
And super excited.
超级鸡动哦
That being said, again,
虽是这样 但还是要说
we are a conservative congregation and we prefer
我们是一个保守的教会
to uphold the tradition of Ladner Trinity Lutheran Church.
我们希望能遵循拉德纳三一路德教堂的传统
Uh, what tradition is that?
呃 什么传统?
Well, uh, the gay men and the lesbians
传统就是 呃 男同女同
be allowed to serve as clergy as long as
只要保持不发生性行为
they remain sexually inactive.
就可以担任神职人员
Not a problem.
没问题
Oh, so you're not planning on engaging in any...
哦 所以说你不准备从事任何的...
homosexual activities?
同性恋活动?
You have my word.
我向你保证
Excellent.
棒极了
All right, come on then. We'll take you on the tour.
好吧 过来吧 我们带你参观一下
Okay.
好的
Not everyone feels that's a hard and fast rule.
并不是人人都认为那是条严格认真的规定
Okay.
好的
"LeeAnne, please forgive me. I had no choice. Buddy."
"莉安 请你原谅我 我别无选择 巴迪"
We found that in the front seat of his vehicle
我们在他车子的前座发现了这个
tucked into his wallet.
夹在他钱包里
I can't believe he jumped off the bridge.
真不敢相信他跳桥自杀了
Really?
是吗?
Oh, St. Vincent is the second most popular place
圣文森特大桥是全国第二大
to commit suicide in the country.
自杀圣地
People come from all over to do it.
人们从各地来这自杀
Some even take a bus or a cab just to...
有的人甚至搭大巴或者打车来...
Tim.
蒂姆
Had Mr. Dobbs shown any signs of depression lately?
多布斯先生最近有消沉抑郁的表现吗?
No, but he was scared.
没有 但是他很害怕
He said some people were out to get him.
他说有人在抓他
What people?
什么人?
I don't know.
我不知道
Even if he jumped, it doesn't mean for sure he's dead.
即使他跳下去了 也不意味着他一定死了
Right? The fatality rate is 98%.
对吗? 死亡率是98%
When he hit the water he was going 86 miles an hour,
他落水那一刻速率有138千米每小时
so there's a good chance his neck would have snapped
所以很可能他的脖子会折断掉
or his skull would have been crushed.
或者他的头骨会撞碎
Tim.
蒂姆
The good news is, between the sharks and the tide,
好消息是 由于鲨鱼和浪潮的缘故
we're probably never gonna find his body,
我们可能永远也找不到他的尸体了
so you're not gonna have to see how mangled he got.
所以你不需要看到他变形损伤的尸体
That's your idea of good news?
这就是你理解的好消息?
If we have any further developments,
如果我们有任何进展
we'll give you a call.
会电♥话♥通知你的
You call.
你打给我
Not him.
别让他打
I knew I couldn't fool these people for long,
我自知蒙这群人蒙不了很久
so I figured I'd empty Barlow's bank account,
所以我想着把巴罗的银行账户都挪空
and get out of here as fast as I could.
然后尽可能快的从这离开
But first I had to crack his password.
不过首先我得破解他的密♥码♥
Jonathan, my friend, looks like you had a good life.
乔纳森 我的朋友 看起来你日子过得不错啊
Sorry it had to end.
很遗憾就这么结束了
Now how the hell do I get your money?
现在 我到底怎样才能拿到你的钱呢?
Come on, Rusty.
给力啊 拉斯蒂
Come in.
进来
Hiya. Hi.
你好呀 嗨
Marla Simmons, a congregant,
玛拉·西蒙斯 一个教会成员
is here to see you.
来拜访你了
She says that it's a personal matter.
她说有关私人问题
Send her in.
让她进来
To your bedroom?
到你卧室来?
Uh, no, that would be wrong.
呃 当然不 那样是不对的
Where did Pastor Willis meet people?
威利牧师是在哪会客的呢?
In the study.
在书房♥
Let's do it there.
那就去书房♥吧
It's my son Jasper.
是我儿子贾斯伯的事
I think he's headed on a path to Satan.
我觉得他走上了魔鬼撒旦的邪恶之路
That sounds kind of dark.
听起来有点黑暗啊
I found this in his room.
我在他房♥间发现了这个
I think it's marijuana.
我觉得是大♥麻♥
High quality too.
还是高品质大♥麻♥
How do you know that?
你怎么知道的?
Missionary work in Jamaica.
我在牙买♥♥加做过传教士
I'm scared, Reverend.
我很害怕 牧师
Jasper has always been such a good boy.
贾斯伯一直是个特别好的孩子
But lately he's got problems. He needs help.
但最近出了些问题 他需要帮助
Look, just because your son scored a bag of
听着 就因为你儿子手头有一包
what appears to be Blue Dragon Ultimate Kush
看起来像是蓝龙极品的大♥麻♥
doesn't mean he's on a path to Satan.
也并不意味着他走上了魔鬼撒旦之路啊
It's not just that.
不光是那个
I came home and found him having relations with...
我回家的时候发现他在啪啪啪 和一个...
A girl?
女孩?
A woman?
女人?
Boy?
男孩?
Cantaloupe.
哈密瓜
Cantaloupe?
哈密瓜?
I'm... I'm sorry,how does one...
抱歉...人呢要怎样和...
He said if you bore a hole in the fruit,
他说如果把哈密瓜上面挖个洞
and put it in the microwave,
然后放到微波炉里
it provides a sensation of being with a woman.
那个感觉就像是和女人做差不多
That works?
真的?
I don't know.
我怎么会知道
I just thought maybe you could talk to him,
我只是想没准你能和他谈谈
set him straight. Me?
把他带回正轨 我吗?
He needs a male role model, please.
他需要雄性榜样 拜托了
Okay.
好吧
I'll give it a shot.
我去试试
Well, thank you.
谢谢
What should I do with this?
这个我该怎么处理?
You don't need to deal with this burden.
这一负担无需你来处理
Leave it with me.
交给我就好了
Hello?
有人吗?
Oh, my God.
哦 我的天呐
They got everything, my iPhone, my laptop, Buddy's TV.
他们拿了所有的东西 我的手♥机♥ 电脑 巴迪的电视
Clearly whoever did this isn't aware of Mr. Dobbs' demise.
很显然不管是谁做的 他们都不知道多布斯先生去世的消息
I'm afraid they might come back.
恐怕他们还会回来
They always do.
他们总是会再来
And that's when things get really ugly.
那样事情就会变得很严重了
Um, who said you could take one of my sodas?
呃 谁告诉你可以喝我的汽水了?
I told you not to bring him.
我跟你说过不要带他来了
I have to.
我也没办法
He's the Captain's nephew.
他是我们队长的外甥
Listen, I know you've been having
听着 我知道你最近正
a really tough time lately.
经历着艰难处境
If you ever need to talk or maybe get a drink...
但是 如果你想找谁聊天或者想喝杯酒的时候...
Are you shitting me?
你TM在约我吗?
My apartment is trashed,
我的公♥寓♥被人闯进来偷了
the man I love is dead because I wasn't there for him,
我爱的男人死了就是因为我没有相信他
and you're hitting on me?
而现在你TM跟我调情?
Dude...
哥们...
inappropriate.
不合时宜哟
The melon banger's weed was primo.
那个爱操瓜的伙计的大♥麻♥真是极品
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表