剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
In this establishment, we have respect for the deceased.
我们公♥司♥是极其尊重死者的
Well, your work here is done.
好了 你不用再调查什么了
You can get back to napping in your car.
你可以回到你的车上继续打盹了
Copy that.
遵命
You had to build that low-income housing.
你得修建那栋经济适用房♥
Oh, so the break-in now is my fault?
哦 所以这次非法闯入是怪我咯?
How do you manage to blame everything on me?
你怎么可以把什么罪名都怪在我头上?
If the shoe fits.
各种事儿都跟你有牵连
Before you brought in those poor people,
你把那些穷♥人♥带进来之前
there was no crime in this town.
这座城镇没有犯罪事件发生
It didn't exist.
不存在这些事儿
Like our love life.
就像我们的性生活
Here we go again.
又来了
Well, it's true.
怎么 我说的是实话
We haven't had relations in three years.
我们都三年没有啪啪啪了
Not even a birthday beej?
甚至生日都不来一个吹♥箫♥?
Let's face it, Hilva,
直视我们的问题吧 席尔瓦
neither of us is happy.
我们都不快乐
Maybe we should consider counseling.
或许我们应该考虑去心理咨♥询♥什么的
What, and tell some Jewish woman our problems?
什么 然后把我们的问题诉说给那些犹太女人听?
No, thank you.
不 不用
Well, if you don't want to try counseling,
那 如果你不想去心理咨♥询♥
then maybe we should just get a d--
那我们可以去--
No.
打住
Don't even think about it.
想都别想
I will not become the Baxters,
我才不要像巴克斯特家的人一样
airing our dirty laundry in front of the whole world.
在全世界面前广播我们肮脏的日常生活
I just don't know how long I can keep up this charade.
我真的不知道我还能和你打哑谜到什么时候
I do.
我知道
Until you're in one of these coffins.
直到你也躺进这种棺材里
Let's never be like them, Ruby.
不要变得像他们一样好吗 Ruby
By day, you know Joyce as a bank teller,
在白天 大家都知道乔伊斯是个银行职员
but by night, you'll be telling
但是在晚上 你可以看见
this Ladner lovely how money she looks
这位拉德之光看起来是多么的闪耀
in this classic but chic ensemble.
当她穿上这套经典又不失时髦的套装
She's a floral vision as she walks the runway tonight.
今晚 她走在T台上就像花儿一般美丽动人
Thank you, Joyce.
谢谢你 乔伊斯
I put the necklace back on Ruby
我把项链还给了露比
and headed to the fashion show,
然后出席了那个潮流秀
happy to be out of that coffin,
很高兴能从棺材里爬出来
and more importantly, out of danger.
更重要的是 逃离了危险
Let me just say if Giselle were here,
要我说站在我面前的吉赛尔
she would be Gisell-ous.
简直就是吉赛尔女神
And now for our grand finale:
现在迎来了我们的压轴大戏:
The heart and soul of the Ladner fashion scene,
拉德潮流秀的灵魂思潮
and owner of Boutique Alexa,
亚历克莎精品店的拥有者
Open Monday through Saturday, 10:00 to 6:00.
在周一至周六营业 每天10:00到6:00
Don't park behind Ladner Beer and Wine,
不要把车停在拉德啤的白的酒吧
or they will tow you--
否则他们会给你开罚单--
Ms. Alexa Cummings!
亚历克莎·卡明斯女士!
Tonight, Alexa is wearing a stunning--
今晚 亚历克莎穿着一件绝美的--
poncho?
披风?
Okay, this is happening.
好吧 这真的发生了
Who says fashion can't be pragmatic?
谁说时尚不可以是实用的范儿?
This spiffy poncho is perfect for church or Bingo.
这漂亮的披风在教堂或是玩儿兵戈游戏最合适不过了
You bing-go girl.
上吧 时尚女孩儿
And we are very fortunate
同时我们也非常幸运
to have the designer in the house tonight.
今晚能邀请到了披风的设计者
Give it up for our very own Dora Winston.
给我们的朵拉·温斯顿来点热烈的掌声
Dora! Um...
朵拉! 呃...
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Just FYI,
让大家见笑了
this is just one of many items
这只是我的网店里众多商品
available at my online store, a-Dora-ble Notions.
中的一件小小的披风罢了 一个朵拉萌的商品
Lifestyle designs for the modern woman,
是为了现代女性量身打造
handmade by Dora herself.
由朵拉手工制♥作♥
That's me.
就是我
Bye!
再见!
So Macaroni Junction to celebrate?
去通心粉节店去庆祝庆祝?
Yes, I will get us a table in the caboose.
当然 我会在厨房♥搞一张桌子来庆祝
Toot-Toot!
嘟-嘟!
Oh, give me a sec. I'll see you guys there.
哦 等一下 我们在那儿碰头
Okay. Hey.
好吧 嘿
That was a real nice thing you did,
你做了一件很棒的事儿
giving that cancer girl your necklace.
把项链给那个癌症女孩
I know it meant a lot to you.
我知道那项链于你有重大的意义
Yeah, but it meant more to me to see her happy.
是啊 但是看到她开开心心我觉得更有意义
You know, besides, it's just a material thing.
再说了 那只是身外之物
It can be replaced.
没了可以再买♥♥
You're a good one, Dora Winston.
你是个好人 朵拉·温斯顿
Thanks. All right.
谢谢 好啦
In fact, the necklace had been replaced
事实上 那个项链已经被一个
by an even better material thing:
更棒的身外之物替代了:
Ruby's diamond ring.
露比的钻石戒指
And this baby was real.
这个家伙可是真货
Real enough to pay off Rico and get rid of my blue balls.
真到足以让我给瑞可钱来摆脱我这些蛋疼的琐事
Lookin' good, Tina.
看起来不错嘛 蒂娜
Kenny.
肯尼
When did you get out?
你什么时候出来的?
'Bout six weeks ago.
大概6周以前吧
I didn't scare ya, did I?
我应该没有吓到你吧?
No.
没有
Well, maybe a little.
呃 或许有点儿
I just didn't expect--
我只是没有想到--
Me to ever find you?
我还能找到你?
Surprise.
惊喜吧
You and me gotta talk.
我们得聊聊
Not here.
这儿不行
Meet me at the diner on Route 30
明天早上9:00和我在
tomorrow at 9:00.
30号♥大街上的饭店见面
Lookin' forward to it.
我很期待我们的约会哦
Don't be late.
不要迟到哟
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表