剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表
Actually, we're considering joining.
实际上 我们正在考虑
Oh, well, you're gonna love it here...
你们一定会非常喜欢这里的
as soon as we get the mold and termite problems under control.
只要我们把发霉和白蚁问题都解决了
Buddy?
巴迪?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Oh, just, uh...
噢 只是...
getting the Lord's house as spotless as the Lord.
把主的圣殿打扫的像他一样无暇
What's with the shirt?
这衣服是要干嘛?
What's with your shirt?
你这衣服是要干嘛?
This one's the church fashion queen.
这位是教会里的时尚女王
Hi, I'm Alexa.
嗨 我是亚莉克莎
Hi. We're the Fenwicks.
嗨 我们是芬威克夫妇
I'm Jason, and this is Courtney.
我是杰森 这位是考特妮
Hi.
嗨
Oh, my gosh, you're the Fenwicks.
天呐 你们就是芬威克夫妇
Welcome to Ladner Trinity.
欢迎来到拉德纳三一教会
Is the pastor giving you a tour?
牧师带你们参观了吗?
We were hoping so.
我们正期待呢
When do you think... Any minute now.
要什么时候... 随时都可以
You are gonna love him. He is the best.
你们一定会爱上他的 他最棒了
Yeah, he really is.
对啊 他确实是
Actually, we know Pastor Barlow from Florida.
实际上我们在佛罗里达已经认识巴罗牧师了
Oh, really?
真的吗?
Well, then I don't need to tell you how fun he is.
那就不用我告诉你们他是多么有趣了
Actually, you don't need to tell them anything at all.
说真的 你什么都不用跟他们说了
Just let the pastor speak for himself.
让牧师自己和他们说吧
Oh, uh, okay, well, uh...
噢 好吧 那...
Nice to meet you. You too.
很高兴见到你们 你也是
What did she mean by "Fun"?
她说的"有趣"是什么意思?
Well, I guess she means how much the pastor likes to party.
我想她是想表达牧师是有多么热爱狂欢
I've seen him do some pretty wild things.
我看他做过很多疯狂的事
Like?
比如?
Oh, like chug 40s and fling eggs at Methodists.
比如chug 40s还有向循道宗教♥徒♥扔鸡蛋
"Meth-heads," He calls 'em.
他叫他们"毒虫"
Or borrow collection-plate money to trick out his ride.
或者拿教会的钱去装扮他的爱车
Man, what a sound system.
伙计 那音响真不错
Are we talking about the same Jonathan Barlow?
我们说的是同一位乔纳森·巴罗吗?
My height, bald, glasses, gay dude, real into weed?
我这么高 秃顶 戴眼镜 搞基 爱抽?
You mean marijuana?
你是说抽大♥麻♥?
Yeah, and super generous with it too.
是啊 而且出手还很大方呢
Yeah, gave me this, just for doing a good job
还因为我工作努力奖励了我这个
cleaning out the shitter.
清理了马桶
Man.
天呐
Hit?
来一口?
I don't know what happened, guys.
我不知道发生了什么 大伙
I gave it my best shot,
我已经尽力了
but I guess I just wasn't good enough.
估计是因为我还不够好
Oh, Buddy, you stop that. Nobody's gonna blame you.
巴迪 别这么说 没人怪你
Well, Alden will be blaming somebody.
奥尔登会找个发泄口的
He's gonna hit the roof when he hears we lost the Fenwicks.
他要知道我们没拿下芬威克夫妇 非得大发雷霆
I'll take the bullet.
这事儿我来抗吧
No, I need to do this.
不 我必须要做一件事
Alden, we met the Fenwicks without your permission...
奥尔登 我们没有和你说就去见了芬威克夫妇
my call... and despite our best efforts,
我的决定... 尽管我们竭尽全力
they've chosen Pineville Lutheran.
他们还是选择了潘恩威尔路德教会
Their call. Fair enough.
他们的决定 好吧
I know you're upset, but... What?
我知道你很沮丧 但是... 什么?
Have you seen how lovely the sky is today?
你没看到今天的天空有多晴朗吗?
What was that?
这是怎么了?
That was me finally getting the respect I deserve.
这是我终于得到了我应有的尊重
You do realize that's a stirring stick?
你知道你吸得是个搅拌棒吧?
I do now, yeah. Okay.
现在知道了 好吧
I'm gonna show him what a straw is.
我得教教他什么叫吸管
So what was all that weirdness with the Fenwicks yesterday?
那天你见芬威克夫妇时怪里怪气的是怎么回事?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
What you were wearing, the way you were acting.
你穿的那身衣服 还有你的表现
Something was going on.
一定是发生了什么
Okay, here's the truth.
好吧 跟你说实话
I do know the Fenwicks from Florida,
我确实在佛罗里达认识了芬威克夫妇
and we do not want them at our church.
我们绝不能让他们来我们教会
Why? They seem like such nice, rich people.
为什么? 他们看上去又有钱又和蔼
They're assholes.
他们是混♥蛋♥
He's a corrupt prick who's leveraged to the hilt,
他是个榨干了工薪阶层的腐♥败♥分子
and she's a Nazi.
他夫人是个纳粹分子
Why didn't you say anything before?
你为什么早不说?
You know me. I don't like to judge.
你懂我的 我不爱评价别人
Schmidt was right about the sky.
今天得天空确实很晴朗
Nothing like being stoned and watching the clouds...
没什么比解决完所有问题之后吸根大♥麻♥ 望着天空
all your problems taken care of.
更美好的事情了
I need a problem taken care of.
我要解决一件事
Name's Buddy Dobbs. Stiffed me 32 large.
巴迪·多布斯 欠了我三万二
You available?
你有时间吗?
I am now.
现在有了
剧集 | 冒牌牧师(2015) | 导航列表