剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
I share this award with you
就像我们共享生命一样
as I share my life with you.
维多利亚
Oh, Victoria.
这真是
That is so...
充满爱意与宽容
Lovely and kind.
我们对你的感觉也是这样
And we feel the exact same way about you.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 真是对不起
Oh, guys, I'm so sorry.
我们为什么要为这个争吵啊
Why did we ever fight about this?
就是啊 我们在想什么啊
I know. What were we thinking?
我们永远不会要你在我们两个中选择
We would never ask you to choose between the two of us.
你不如带爱尔卡去奥斯卡颁奖礼吧
So why don't you take Elka to the oscars?
我
Me?
去奥斯卡颁奖礼
Go to the Oscars?
这一直是我的梦想
It's always been a dream.
那就决定了
Well, then it's settled.
爱尔卡 你是我的同伴
Elka, you are my plus-one.
来吧 梅兰妮
Come on, Melanie.
帮我开瓶欢庆的美酒
Help me open a celebratory bottle of wine.
我们为爱尔卡干杯
We'll toast to Elka.
我买♥♥的
Hey, do we still have
那瓶上好波尔多红酒还有吗
that great bottle of bordeaux I bought?
对不起 我早餐时喝完了
Oh, sorry, I finished it up for breakfast.
那可是一千块一瓶的红酒
That was a $1,000 bottle of wine.
真的带出了冷冻华夫饼的深层美味
It really brought out the subtle flavors of my eggo.
你的计划天衣无缝
Your plan worked perfectly.
她们完全信了假的致谢辞
They totally fell for the fake speech.
我说了她们会信的
I told you they would.
我没有办法在她们中选择
And I didn't have the heart to choose between them.
我说的每个字都是真心的
And I meant every word I said.
但你不会真说这个吧
But you're not gonna give that speech, are you?
为什么不行
Well, why not?
没人想听你非名人朋友的事
No one wants to hear about your noncelebrity friends.
我认识她们 我不在乎
I know them, and I don't care.
爱尔卡 你能相信
Elka, can you believe
你要去参加奥斯卡颁奖礼了吗
you're going to the academy awards?
你打算穿什么礼服
What are you gonna wear?
太突然了
It's all so sudden.
我没考虑过
I hadn't given it a thought.
维多利亚
Wow, Victoria.
这是你的奥斯卡礼服吗
Is that your oscar gown?
维多利亚穿着有些短啊
Looks a little short for Victoria.
也许我就穿这个好了
Maybe I'll wear that.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表