剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
that when it ends, it's always his fault.
你愿意放弃吗
And could you give that up?
我愿意
I would like to.
我想今晚真正教会我的是
You know, I think what tonight really taught me is that...
我已经准备好和好男人在一起了
I'm ready for a good guy.
太好了 乔依[开心]
Oh, that's great, Joy.
我是说我真为你开心 娜塔莎
I mean, I-I feel great Joy for you, Natasha.
谢谢 梅兰妮
Thanks, Melanie.
这个你真拿手 再见
You're good at this. Bye.
这个我的确拿手
You know? I am good at this.
我是说当我做自己的时候
I mean... When I'm just being myself.
有人告诉我 我需要更亲民
See, I was told I needed to be more folksy,
或是像甜心波波
or honey boo boo.
但喜欢那些节目的人
But people like those shows
是因为他们只做自己
because they're being themselves.
所以接下来的"对你问不完"
So, for the rest of askageddon,
我会做我自己 希望大家喜欢
I'm just going to be me, and I hope you like it.
"对你问不完"到此结束
And that concludes askageddon.
明天见了 听众们 希望吧
See you tomorrow, folks. I hope.
他们没有炒掉你
So they didn't fire you.
没有 似乎24小时亲民的梅兰妮
No, it seems 24 hours of folksy Melanie
令人们意识到 他们有多喜欢普通的梅兰妮
made people realize how much they like regular Melanie.
我提议天黑后来个性感梅兰妮
I proposed sexy Melanie after dark.
别这样
Don't do that.
是啊 电台经理也这么说
Yeah, that's what the station manager said.
我真开心你保住了工作
I'm glad you kept your job.
这又是一个庆祝的理由
So that's another reason to celebrate.
看看这到场的人数
And look at this turnout.
爱尔卡只差几个签名
You know, Elka's only a few signatures away
就可以参选了
from getting on the ballot.
她的狗狗公园推特账号♥现在很火
And her dog park Twitter account is trending.
@爱尔卡阻止关闭公园
@Elkastoplessparks.
看起来像是 "爱尔卡的露乳公园"
You know when you look at that, it looks like "Elka's topless parks."
是吗
Does it?
乔依 我得赶飞机
Well, Joy, I've got a plane to catch.
鲍勃出♥售♥了侦探所 搬回加拿大了
Bob's selling the agency and moving back to Canada.
我让新老板保证继续让乔依工作
I made the new owner promise to keep Joy on.
-他看起来是个好人 -好人吗
- He seems like a good guy. - Good guy, huh?
是的
Yep.
我想长成他这样 不当好人不行啊
I guess when you look like him, you kind of have to be.
这个我没意见
I can work with that.
这种想法就对了 乔依 外貌不能决定一切
That's the spirit, Joy. Looks aren't everything.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表