剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
为什么你这俱乐部的安保措施如此松懈
why is your club security so lax?
听着 你对我朋友梅兰妮·莫雷蒂申请了限制令
Look, you have a restraining order against my friend, melanie Moretti.
但那其实都是我的错
But it's really all my fault.
她也在这儿 是吧
She's here, isn't she?
嗨 科利
Hi, Corey.
你这是怎么了
What the hell happened to you?
我可以解释
Oh, I can explain.
你知道在你的电影当中 爱的力量
You know how in your movies the power of love
会让古怪的女生变漂亮
made awkward girls beautiful.
而这恰恰是反例
Well, here it did the opposite.
我来说吧 维多利亚 谢了
I'll take it from here, Victoria. Thanks.
听着 我们高中同学很快要聚会了
Look, my high school reunion is coming up,
我傻傻地想着 要约你跟我一起去
and I had this stupid idea that I would ask you to go with me.
我觉得这事很重要
I guess it's important
因为我高中时实在是太挫了
because I was just such a loser in high school.
我当时的形象...
I looked like--
其实就跟这会儿差不多啦
well, what I look like now.
我觉得像你这么帅的人肯定是无法理解的
I guess someone like you could never understand.
是吗
Really?
我想让你看张照片
I want to show you something.
小可怜
Poor thing.
-她是谁 -是我
- Who is she? - That's me.
高中时的样子
In high school.
我会撤了限制令的
Look, I'll drop the restraining order, okay?
我真不敢相信我会这么说
And I can't believe I'm actually saying this,
但我愿意
but the answer is yes.
-什么 -我愿意跟你一起去
- What? - I'll go with you.
-去参加你的同学会 -真的吗
- To your reunion. - Seriously?
天啊
Oh, my God!
科利·钱伯斯要跟我一起去参加高中同学聚会了
Corey Chambers is going to my high school reunion with me.
如果我们相处愉快的话
And maybe if we have a good time,
就可以来一次正式的约会
we can have a proper date.
因为我们现在...
Because now we have a whole--
亲爱的 他已经同意了
Honey, he said yes.
就此打住 别越弄越糟了
Let's just quit while you're ahead.
我就想见见你 我是你的铁粉
Just wanted to meet you. Big fan.
好吧
Okay.
以上就是我们的表演 各位
And that's our show, folks!
你们都会再回来的 对吧
Y'all coming back, ain't ya?
真是太成功了
Oh, it's a hit.
他们希望我们每周末都来表演
They want us back. Every weekend.
那真是太好了
Oh, that's great.
每周末都来吗
Every weekend?
罗伊得给我安个新屁♥股♥才行
Oh, Roy's gonna have to whittle me a new hip.
-罗伊 刚刚的表演好棒 -谢谢
- Roy, that was fantastic. - Oh, thank you.
真是令人激动的夜晚
What an exciting night.
但我打算退出演艺圈了
But I'm done with show business.
什么
What?
心理上的焦虑 身体上的疲劳
Oh, the anxiety, the physical exhaustion.
和你在一起对我来说已经够刺♥激♥了
Being with you is excitement enough for me.
罗伊
Oh, Roy.
你是要把牛仔靴刺束之高阁了吗
So you're hanging up your spurs?
是的 没错
Yes, I am.
但要留着皮套裤
But keep the chaps.
我收到谷歌♥消息提醒了
Oh, I just a Google alert.
我也是 我们都上了《人物》杂♥志♥
Me too. We're both in people magazine's
-奥斯卡风向特刊 -真是太好了
- Oscar buzz issue. - That's great.
但要记住我们在治疗过程中说过的
But remember what we talked about in therapy.
奖项是无法用来替代...
An award can't be a substitute--
行了 继续去勾搭你的病人吧
All right, just go back to hitting on your patient.
再灌一杯 她就任你摆弄了
One more drink, and she's good to go.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表