剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
- Is everything all ready? - Yep, all set.
怎么了
What?
选爱尔卡网
这是什么
What's this?
谁才是百战天龙马盖先啊
Who's Macgyver now?
安吉丽娜 谢谢
Oh, thanks, Angelina.
帮我跟布莱德·皮特 希洛 诺克斯
And give my love to Brad, Shiloh, Knox,
薇薇安 帕克斯 扎哈拉与马杜斯问好
Vivienne, Pax, Zahara, and Maddox.
维多利亚 你记你自己亲生儿女的姓名
Victoria, you don't even remember the names
都没那么清楚
of your own children.
我会去记 她们老妈现在是一线大腕了
Oh, I will, now that their mother is an a-lister.
这旅途一路上 我在梅兰妮面前
I made such a fool out of myself
真是糗到了极点
with Melanie on that trip.
你不需要使什么泡妞招数或金句
Look, you don't need tricks or smooth lines
来赢得梅兰妮这种女孩的心
to get a girl like Melanie.
逗她笑就行了
Just make her laugh.
她对能逗她笑的男人没抵抗力
She's a sucker for a guy who can make her laugh.
我可以试试
I guess I could give it a shot.
相信我... 你是个很有吸引力的男人
Trust me--you're a-- a very appealing guy.
天啊 成功了
Oh, my God, it worked.
爱尔卡 好消息
Elka, great news!
拜礼服吸睛这招
Thanks to the dress stunt,
你现在是克利夫兰市议会选举的领头羊了
you are now front-runner for Cleveland City Council!
说到礼服
And speaking of dresses,
阿玛尼 迪奥与华伦天奴
Armani, Dior, and Valentino
争破头想替我设计奥斯卡礼服呢
are jostling for the honor of designing my Oscar dress.
国际来电
Ooh, an international number.
你好
Hello?
晚上好[日语]
Konbanwa!
日本"淑女裤"公♥司♥的人打来
It's the Mrs. Ladypants people calling from japan
恭喜我被提名
to congratulate me.
谢谢
Oh, thank you!
什么
What?
你确定吗
Are you absolutely sure?
好的 是
All right. Uh, yes.
我会再去了解一下
I-I certainly will look into that.
好的 好的 再见[日语]
Yeah, yeah, yeah, sayonara.
亲爱的 怎么了
What's wrong, sweetie?
貌似几年前
Apparently, years ago,
我当时觉得我这辈子
when I didn't think that I had
没机会得到奥斯卡奖的提名
a chance in hell of getting nominated for an academy award,
所以我跟"淑女裤"公♥司♥
I signed a rather unusual contract
签了份不寻常的合约
with the Mrs. Ladypants people.
我得穿着
I have to wear
"淑女裤"制♥作♥的
a Mrs. Ladypants
超吸收力礼服去奥斯卡奖
absorbent gown to the Oscars,
现在还有全新水晶猫砂技术
now with crystal litter box technology.
你要穿尿布去奥斯卡吗
You're gonna wear diapers to the Oscars?
那不是尿布
They are not diapers.
是超吸收礼服
It's an absorbent gown!
往好的一方面想
Well, look at the bright side.
颁奖中你如果想上厕所
You won't need a seat filler if you have to go
就不需要找个填位人了
to the bathroom during the ceremony.
你真有意思
You're very funny.
我现在该怎么办
Now what am I gonna do?
你应该庆祝 我们大家一起庆祝
You're gonna celebrate. We're all gonna celebrate!
宝贝 你可能赢一座奥斯卡呢
Honey, you could win an Oscar!
爱尔卡 你可能赢得一场选举呢
And, Elka, you could win an election!
梅兰妮说得很有道理
You know what, Melanie is right.
她也很漂亮
She's beautiful too.
还是别人来说话吧
Somebody else talk.
我来说吧
Okay, I will.
敬所有人都美梦成真 想要啥就有啥
So here's to everyone getting exactly what they want.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表