剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
《燃情克利夫兰》于摄影棚观众前现场录制
Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience.
我的遗愿清单上又少了一件事
Well, cross another thing off my bucket list.
我去了天体海滩
I have been to a nude beach.
我不知道克利夫兰还有天体海滩
I didn't know Cleveland had a nude beach.
其实根本不该有
It has one more than it should.
你说了我不会在那里碰到任何认识的人
You said I wouldn't run into anyone I knew there.
爱尔卡 对不起啦
Elka, I'm sorry.
我怎么会知道你的肉贩
How was I to know that your butcher
会出现在天体海滩
was gonna be at a nude beach?
我算是没法再跟他订波兰熏肠了
I'll never be able to order kielbasa from that man again.
接下来完成遗愿清单上的哪一项
So what's next on your bucket list?
我不知道
Oh, I don't know.
但现在我又健康了 我想尝试一切
But now that I'm healthy again, I want to do everything.
你不会成为那种
Oh, you're not gonna become one of those people
尽情把握人生的人吧
who lives life to the fullest, are you?
因为大家都讨厌那种人
Because everyone hates those people.
我不太确定我的遗愿清单是什么
I'm not sure what I'd put on my bucket list.
我想应该是 找到真爱然后结婚
I suppose "find true love and get married."
这是遗愿清单 亲爱的 不是给圣诞老人的信
It's a bucket list, dear, not a letter to Santa.
你的遗愿清单是什么
What's on your bucket list?
我想通过我的"波兰式抛光剂"发财
I want to get rich off my Polish Polish.
你发明的味道像大♥麻♥的清洁剂吗
The cleaner you invented that smells like pot?
你真觉得这东西可以卖♥♥吗
You really think you can sell that stuff?
对于残旧有污迹的东西好使着呢
It works on great anything old and tarnished.
我可以让你舔舔碗沿
I'll let you lick the bowl.
我的遗愿清单一直没变
Well, my bucket list hasn't changed.
一件事 赢得奥斯卡
One thing-- win an Oscar.
是吗 就这个吗
Really? That's it?
没有后悔 没有曾经做错想纠正的事吗
No regrets? No wrongs you want to right?
我曾经对不起一个人
Well, there is someone I wronged
我最近经常想起
who I've been thinking about lately--
-麦迪·班克斯 -那个百老汇演员
- Maddie Banks. - Oh, the Broadway actress.
我们上表演学校时是室友
Yeah, we were roommates in acting school.
有天选角导演打来电♥话♥
And one day this casting director called
让我叫麦迪去参加一个重要试镜
and told me to have Maddie come in for a big audition.
她和另一个女演员二选一
It was down to two actresses.
我知道我应该告诉她
And I know I should've told her,
但她刚抢走我的男友
but she had just stolen my boyfriend,
我想报复她
and I wanted to get back at her.
-那是《苏菲的抉择》啊 -你就那么撕心裂肺吗
- It was Sophie's choice. - You were that torn?
[苏菲的抉择常用来指无法做出的选择]
不 电影是《苏菲的抉择》
No, the movie was Sophie's choice.
后来角色归了梅丽尔·斯特里普
And the actress was Meryl Streep,
我从未告诉麦迪试镜的事
and I never told Maddie about the audition,
自那以后我好内疚
and I've felt guilty ever since.
道歉永远不嫌迟
It's never too late to apologize.
的确如此
You know, that's true.
对女演员纠正曾经犯下的错
And righting a wrong with an actress
可以有助于我的奥斯卡善报
could help my Oscar karma.
据我的善报家所说
You know, according to my "karmologist"...
我犯了个天大的错误
I made a huge mistake
还没到投票季就把肾捐出去了
by donating my kidney so far from the voting season.
我要打电♥话♥给麦迪
I am gonna call Maddie.
改变遗愿清单是件有趣的事
You know, it's funny how your bucket list changes.
我年轻时 清单上就是结婚生孩子
When I was young, it was get married, have kids--
一切本应该做的事
you know, everything you're supposed to do.
现在我只想做一切不应该做的事
Now I just want to do everything I'm not supposed to do.
我想做坏女人
I just want to be bad.
我知道我年轻时遗愿清单上是什么
I know what was on my bucket list back then.
我没告诉过你 但我刚来美国时
I never told you this, but when I first came to America,
我面试过火箭女郎舞蹈团
I auditioned for the rockettes.
只是我怯场了
Only, I froze.
我没法"高踢腿"
I couldn't get my legs in the air.
你后来完全没问题了
You sure got over that one.
真是太好了
This is perfect.
麦迪出门和新男友游船去了
Maddie is out of town on a cruise with her new boyfriend,
但她让我住她家
but she offered to let me stay at her place.
你就《苏菲的抉择》这事道歉了吗
And did you apologize for Sophie's choice?
没有 所以才是太好了
No, that's what makes this perfect.
我会去纽约
I'll go to New York,
写下道歉信 留下一瓶好红酒
write the apology, leave a nice bottle of wine,
而不用面对那些夸张情节
and won't have to deal with all the dramatics
有些女演员就是好这口
that some actresses are given to.
不如我们一起去吧
Hey, why don't we all go?
纽约是坏女人的天堂
New York is the perfect place to be bad.
我要到处吃 到处买♥♥ 到处睡
I am gonna eat and shop and sleep around.
我都不会说我叫梅兰妮·莫雷蒂
I won't even be Melanie Moretti.
我会是 噢 我不知道
I'm gonna be-- oh, I don't know--
斯佳丽·德妮芙
Scarlett Deneuve.
这事结局就是
This could end in...
噢 我不知道
Oh, I don't know...
眼泪花花的
Tears.
既然要疯狂一把
Well, if crazy's on the table,
无线电城在纽约
radio city is in New York.
我知道我已经老得不能做火箭女郎了
I know I'm too old to actually be a rockette,
不过也许我能有机会面试
but maybe I can get another shot at an audition.
我可以把抛光剂卖♥♥给曼哈顿的金融大亨
I could sell my Polish to the big money boys in Manhattan.
就这么定了
So it's settled.
爱尔卡去卖♥♥她可笑的发明
Elka's gonna go and try to sell her ridiculous invention.
乔依去满足一下成为火箭女郎的痴心妄想
Joy is going to feed her delusions of becoming a rockette.
梅兰妮要遁入到荒谬的另一个自我
Melanie is going to escape into a ludicrous alter ego.
而我只需要几句真诚的话语
And I am just a few heartfelt words
一瓶贵死人的黑比诺葡萄酒
and an overpriced bottle of Pinot noir
便能换来良心的安宁 以及通往小金人的
away from a clean conscience and a clear path
康庄大道
to a golden statue.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 快收拾行李吧
Let's pack, people.
好漂亮
Oh. Well, this is lovely.
高大上啊
Super classy.
你在吃什么
What are you eating?
克尼什馅饼
It's called a knish.
确切来说 是我第三个克尼什馅饼
Or technically, it's called my third knish.
我喜欢做斯佳丽·德妮芙
I love being Scarlett Deneuve.
斯佳丽在飞机上被邀请进了驾驶舱
You know, Scarlett got invited into the cockpit on the plane
加入了高空俱乐部[空中高♥潮♥]
and joined the mile high club.
你和飞行员做♥爱♥了吗
You had sex with the pilot?
慢着 这话是这个意思吗
Wait. That's what that means?
我以为高空俱乐部就是他们给你
I thought mile high club was when they gave you
这个塑料翅膀
these little plastic wings.
开枪 否则我就住手了
Shoot, or I'll stop!
麦迪 别开枪
Maddie, don't shoot.
是我 维多利亚·蔡斯
It's me, Victoria Chase.
是哦 是你
Oh, yeah, it is you.
你好啊
Hi!
我以为你是我的男友
I thought that you were my boyfriend...
我前男友
Well, you know, ex-boyfriend.
你把那个放下好吗
Would you mind putting that down?
我想还可以再大灌几口
Oh. I think there's a couple more swigs left in it.
你是说这个啊
Oh, oh, oh, oh, you mean this thing.
没事 不用担心
Oh, yeah, yeah. Don't worry about this.
这只是我以前演出时的道具
This is just some prop I used in an old play I did.
哎呀
Oopsie.
你要吃这个吗
Are you gonna eat that?
我知道我才认识杰森三周
I know I just met Jason three weeks ago,
但很快就有了心心相印的感觉
but it was an instant connection...
直到今早 他在床上翻了个身
Till this morning when he rolled over in bed
说 我想要
and he said, "I feel like having
水煮蛋和含羞草鸡尾酒
poached eggs and mimosas...
和另一个女人
And another woman."
他在游艇上和你分手
So he broke up with you on a yacht
-而且在大海中 -是的
- in the middle of the ocean? - Yeah.
起初 我伤心极了
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表