剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
老实说 我们这么说是因为
Of course, we're only saying that
-他没能进去 -当然
- 'cause he never got in. - Of course.
-那是个超赞的学前幼儿学校 -无与伦比
- It's a great pre-school. - It was magnificent!
他们的游泳池堪比奥♥运♥会用的那种
They had an olympic-sized pool.
而且只有两英尺深[约61厘米]
It was only two-feet deep!
我们已经不可能扮演完美家庭了
We've taken perfect family off the table,
但或许我们可以成为别的什么
but maybe we can be something.
我喜欢这个主意
I'd like that.
听着 我们或许不是第一个
Look, we might not be the first family
在炸鱼薯条店垃圾箱后面
that started out with a broken condom
使用破损套套而意外建立的家庭
behind the bins of a fish and chip shop,
但我们可以成为其中最好的
but we can be the best!
你现在倒像是个不错的人了
Look, you seem like a decent guy now,
但真的很难无视
but it's hard to get over
你曾做过的那些缺德事
all those awful things you've done.
你是说抛弃你母亲吗
Abandoning your mother?
是啊 以及贩毒和纵火
Yeah, and the drug dealing and the arson.
什么 我从没干过那种事啊
What? I never did those things.
我第一次见到欧文时
When I first met Owen,
我可能对他说了一些善意的谎言
I may have told him a few white lies
好让他跟我一样恨你
so he'd hate you as much as I did.
再说了 我当时刚开枪射中了他
Plus, I'd just shot him
我希望他站在我这边
and I wanted him to be on my side.
你开枪射中了他
You shot him?
你骗了我
You lied to me?
瞧瞧我们
Oh, look at us.
虽然我们才刚刚相聚
Oh, we may have just met,
但我们已经有很多恩怨了
but we already have a lot of baggage.
我们就是真正的一家人
We are a real family.
好吧
All right.
不如我们明天一起去钓鱼吧
How about we go fishing tomorrow?
我喜欢
I'd like that.
我们可以带上威尔伯 用他身上的亮片做诱饵
We can take Wilbur. We can use his sequins as lures.
说到威尔伯
Speaking of Wilbur,
我得上楼去确保他刷牙了
I need to go upstairs and make sure he brushes his teeth...
并且卸妆了
And takes off his makeup.
我们创造了一个好孩子 不是吗
We made a good kid, didn't we?
是啊
We sure did.
我从没想过我会说出这种话
You know, I never thought I'd say this,
你现在想上♥床♥睡觉了吗 他奶奶
but do you want to go to bed, grandma?
好啊 他爷爷
I sure would, grandpa.
真是最毁性趣的下流话
Worst dirty talk ever.
闭嘴 吻我吧
Oh, shut up and kiss me.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表