剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
转到积极的方向
in a positive direction.
没错
Yeah.
而且 在狗语里 郁闷和快乐两个词
Also, the words for depressed and happy
太接近了
are very similar in dog.
老天 我这是在做什么啊
Oh, God, what the hell am I doing?
我已经厌倦这样了
I am so tired of this.
你就是不能和动物说话
So you can't talk to animals.
没人能和动物说话
Nobody can talk to animals.
我要的人生根本不是这样的
This is so not what I wanted my life to be.
你想要的是什么
Well, what did you wanna be?
我想做兽医
I wanted to be a veterinarian.
但上学要五年
But that school takes five years.
我毕业时 已经45岁了
And by the time I graduate, I would be 45.
可怜的小屁孩
Oh, poor baby.
无论你做什么 五年后
Well, in five years, you're gonna be 45
你都会变成45岁
no matter what you do.
既然如此 你不想45岁时是兽医吗
So wouldn't you rather be 45 and a vet?
我从未这样想过
I never thought of it like that.
这个建议真不错
That's really good advice.
我要这样做
I'm gonna do it.
有电♥话♥打进来
Uh, we have a call.
不 我走了 米洛
No, I am out of here, Milo.
是找梅兰妮的
Actually, it's for Melanie.
找我吗 好的
For me? Oh, okay.
你好 我是梅兰妮
Hi, this is Melanie.
首先 梅兰妮 我觉得你给
First of all, Melanie, I thought the advice
德布医生的建议非常好
you gave Dr. Deb was really good.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我能怎么帮你
How can I help you?
我老公德里克那晚回家
My husband Derrick came home last night
无缘无故送我花 还带着红酒
with flowers and a bottle of wine for no reason.
我想这意味着他有外遇了 对吗
I guess that means he's having an affair, right?
或者也许他只想用那瓶玛歌♥庄园
Or maybe he's just trying to tell you
来向你表达他对你的感谢
he appreciates you with that chateau margaux.
我猜的
I'm guessing.
知道吗
You know what?
你不如放他一马
Why don't you just cut the guy some slack?
如果你一定要批评他
And if you have to criticize him,
就在做♥爱♥后
do it after sex.
这样的话 他就会把批评与欢愉联♥系♥起来
That way, he associates criticism with pleasure.
谢谢你 梅兰妮 我会试试
Thank you, Melanie. I'll try that.
又有三个人打进来
Okay, you've got three more callers.
不过得先播广♥告♥
But we gotta go to a commercial break.
桌子有稿子
There's copy there, right on the desk.
-什么 -就在桌子上
- What? - Right on the desk,
-就在那里 -好的
- right there. - Oh, okay, okay.
本节目
This portion of...
不知道这节目到底是什么
Well, whatever is going on here
由玉兰油新生塑颜金纯面霜赞助播出
is sponsored by Olay regenerist micro-sculpting cream.
使用第一天可见除皱效果
Ooh, "visible wrinkle results start day one."
这东西听起来真不错啊
Hey, this stuff sounds really good.
这是我最后的赠品
That's my last freebie.
我的天 姐♥妹♥们♥
Oh, my God, you guys.
我刚跟GM谈过了
I was just talking to the G.M.,
就是总经理
which means general manager,
他会给我自己的档期
and he's gonna give me my own slot,
就是我自己的节目
which means my own show.
现在我只需要一个监制
So all I need now is a board op, which--
我不知道这是什么意思
yeah, I don't know what that means.
就是说我
Uh, that means me.
我有一个了
So I have one.
现在只是试播
Now it's only on a trial basis,
但我正式进入电台界了
but I am officially in the radio business.
梅兰妮 太棒了
Oh, Melanie, that is fabulous.
嘿 小家伙
Whoa. Hey, buddy.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你应该待在里面
You were supposed to stay in the booth.
是的
Yes, you were.
瞧咱家乔治·克鲁尼
Oh, look at George Clooney.
去吧
Okay.
它好开心
Oh, he's so happy.
也许它不是郁闷
Maybe he wasn't depressed.
它只是需要朋友
Maybe he just needed a friend.
它们挺喜欢对方的
Wow, they sure seem to like each other.
是的
Yeah.
我很乐意
You know, I'd be happy
偶尔带它过去和乔治玩
to bring him over for a playdate sometime.
真是个好人
Wow, what a nice guy.
是的 普通的好男人吗
Yeah. Nice, regular guy?
就像我上周想告诉你的
Kinda like I tried to tell you last week,
我当时说你应该
when I said maybe you should
约会普通的好男人
date nice, regular guys.
我当时没懂
Oh, I missed that.
是的 我很乐意和你约会
But yes, I would love to go out with you--
你的名字是弗雷多吗
uh, I wanna say, Frodo?
-米洛 -米洛
- Milo. - Milo.
如果我们没让乔治郁闷
Hey, if we didn't depress George,
那我们就没做错什么
we didn't do anything wrong.
我们可以回归以前的状态了
We can go back to the way things were.
来吧 我请你喝咖啡
Come on, I'll buy you a cup of coffee,
你个啰嗦老太
you old biddy.
咖啡加果馅饼[骚货] 听起来不错
Coffee with a tart. Sounds good to me.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表