剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
脱除面部多余的毛发
unwanted facial hairs away
没错 在美丽之乡
yes, nothing can go wrong
一切都那么美好
here in beauty land
美丽之乡
so in beauty land
我们会常留此地
we'll stay
不过有些要小心
A word of caution, though.
别让虚荣心占了上风
Don't let your vanity get the better of you.
比如说 这条纯肉毒杆菌河
For example, this river of pure botox--
你是说肉毒杆菌河吗
River of botox, you say?
停下
Stop!
琼·里弗斯之河 吐槽打肉毒杆菌上瘾的名人琼
你想落得和
Do you want the same fate
《比弗利娇妻》中的人一样下场吗
as the real housewives of beverly hills?
她们结果会怎样
What's going to happen to them?
我们这里会回收再利用
Oh, we recycle.
这里没东西会浪费掉
Nothing goes to waste here.
我们用她们的隆胸假体玩扔沙包游戏
We use their implants for toss-a-cross.
这是什么人呀
Hey, who are they?
这些是梅米·苏们
Those are the mamie sues,
为我工作的小矮人
the little people who work for me.
和你一起工作的
Work with you.
劳资纠纷不断 继续参观好吗
Ongoing labor dispute. Shall we continue the tour?
充气室 危险
充气室
An inflatorator?
这是做什么的
What does that do?
充啊充啊 充大咪♥咪♥和屁屁
It pumps and plumps your boobs and ass
大到宇宙无人敌
enough to put on any glass.
但还在实验阶段
But it's still very much in the experimental stage.
走吧
Now, come along.
某人有些毛手毛脚哦
Someone's a bit handsy.
就在这里啦
They're right here.
哎呀
Oh. Oh, I say.
乔依 你这样是不允许的
Joy, this is unsanctioned behavior.
我一直想要这个
Look, I've always wanted this.
我只是不知道该要多大
I just don't know how big I should go.
贝尔级 小美人鱼级 茉莉公主级
杰西卡兔女郎级
太棒啦
Oh! This is wonderful.
我的背已经开始痛了[胸大容易背痛]
Oh, my back hurts already.
再大些
More!
再大些
More!
救命
Help!
隆胸隆臀
boob jobs, butt jobs
硅胶笨蛋
silly silicone
平胸单身你更自在
you're better off being flat and alone
梅兰妮 把乔依系在手腕上
Melanie, tie Joy to your wrist,
我们继续走
and we'll carry on.
对不起
Sorry.
在这间房♥里
This room contains
有着全世界最前沿的年轻化科技
the most cutting-edge revitalization technology in the world.
太棒了
It's amazing.
药丸 这些有什么用
Pills... What do these do?
比目前任何净肤产品都要强劲
Much stronger by far than any ablution.
针对衰老 这是最完美的解决方案
For aging, this is the perfect solution.
我管这个叫 "还我漂漂丸"
I call it "the ever-younger stopgobber."
我有重大的事情要宣布
I have a major announcement to make.
我要一片"还我漂漂丸"
I want an ever-younger stopgobber.
还没有做好
They're not ready yet.
镇静药物
哇 模特成形器
Ooh, a modelizer?
这个会把人变成什么
What does this turn you into?
少女模特 人形衣架
A teenage model, a human coat hanger,
会让男人们说
the kind that makes fellows say,
我想上她
"I'd love to bang her."
-我要去 -这些是次品
- I'm there. - There are drawbacks.
我要去
I'm...There.
成形过程会损坏脑细胞
The process destroys brain cells.
大家说红酒也会损坏脑细胞
Oh, they say the same thing about wine.
我困在里面了
I'm stuck in here.
你要用力推
You need to push.
往哪边推
Which way is that again?
我的天 你好年轻
Oh, my god. You're so young.
好苗条 你什么都可以吃了
And thin. You can eat anything.
是啊 但我不记得吃什么了
Yeah, but I can't remember what.
我吃肉吗 还是"者食素"
Do I eat meat or am I a "vetenernarinan"?
受不了
Oh, brother.
模特是无趣乏味的族群
models are a vapid, boring breed
穿着随意更舒适
you're better off just going to seed
帽子上写的是"笨蛋"
我的天
Oh, my god.
乔依成了气球 梅兰妮成了白♥痴♥
Joy's a balloon, and Melanie's an idiot.
我的镇静药呢
Where are my chill pills?
我觉得好些了 年轻些了
Oh, I feel better and younger.
我觉得我40岁
I feel 40.
我不想要40岁
I don't want to be 40.
停下 别这样
Stop. Don't.
看她啊
Look at her now.
瞧啊 我所有的手脚趾都可以指方向
Look, all my hand toes can point.
我的天 看我
Oh, my god. Look at me.
我是秃头 而且好肥
I'm bald and fat.
想恢复青春
three failed stabs at
三人全失败
turning back your clocks
证明你们就是三个笨呆瓜
proves you dumb as a trio of rocks
史蒂文·泰勒 带我们回去
Steven Tyler, take us back.
这次愿望没有实现
This wish didn't work!
出什么事了
What happened?
你们和离开时一样老
You look as old as when you left.
咱们碰到了一些问题
Let's just say we had some problems,
就是这样了
and leave it at that.
我们不必让自己变得更美来吸引男人
You know, we don't have to improve ourselves to be attractive to men.
我们应该希望他们被我们本来的样子所吸引
We should wish they're attracted to us just the way we are.
你明白了吗 史蒂文·泰勒
Did you get that, Steven Tyler?
我们要男人为我们疯狂
We want men to be crazy about us.
成群结队的男人因我们感到饥渴
Hordes of men hungry for us.
对着我们流口水
Drooling over us.
你们都同意 这是第二个愿望吗
So you all agree that's the second wish?
你们要男人因你们而饥渴
You want men to be hungry for you.
马上就来
Coming right up.
我们在这里做什么
What are we doing here?
那些因我们而饥渴
And where are all the men,
为我们流口水的男人在哪里
hungry and drooling for us?
我是来还开酒器的
I'm returning your corkscrew.
顺便说下 外面已经僵尸泛滥了
And by the way, there's a zombie apocalypse going on.
没错 他们因我们而饥渴
Well, they are hungry for us.
要说有一个是我讨厌的
If there's one thing I hate,
就是僵尸和乔依的穿着
it's zombies and what Joy's wearing.
现在还有心情吐槽吗
Really? Now?
我想我们应该跟他们说理
I think we should reason with them.
他们或许是活死人 但好歹也是人啊
They may be undead, but they're still people.
你们这些僵尸想不想谈谈
Do any of you zombies want to talk
比人肉更健康的饮食之道的
about healthier eating options than human flesh?
天啊
Ooh, my.
那些僵尸用实际行动表明了观点
Those zombies made some excellent points.
并且 我现在也是僵尸了
Also, I'm a zombie now.
北克利夫兰
克利夫兰之行尸走肉
谁能想到用"跆搏"竟然可以打死僵尸呢
Who would have thought you could kill zombies with tae bo?
我想到了[枪上印的是"跆搏
I did.
你知道悲哀的是什么吗
Do you know what the sad part is?
不知道呢 维多利亚 求你告诉我们
No, Victoria, please tell us
被僵尸攻击 悲伤的部分是什么
what the sad part about being attacked by zombies is.
是啊 我也想知道
Yeah, I'd like to know too.
-梅米·苏 -对不起
- Mamie Sue! - Sorry.
悲哀的就是
The sad part is
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表