剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
《燃情克利夫兰》于摄影棚观众前现场录制
Hot in Cleveland is recorded in front of a live studio audience.
特别探员格里芬·吉尔莫
Special agent Griffin Gilmore,
负责测谎
administering polygraph examination.
案件号♥2498 俄亥俄州联邦监狱越狱案
Case number 2498, escape from Ohio federal corrections facility,
犯人名 艾米特·劳森
Prisoner Emmet Lawson.
Sir--先生/爵士
-爵士 -什么事
- Sir. - Yes?
艾米特是位爵士
Emmet is a sir.
他曾被女王加封为爵士
He was knighted by the queen,
就跟艾尔顿·约翰爵士和保罗·麦卡特尼爵士一样
you know, like Sir Elton John and Sir Paul McCartney.
或许女王就是个一心渴求成名的奇葩女子
I mean, maybe the queen is just a big fame whore
而这就是她面见名人的方式
and this is her way of meeting celebrities,
但不管怎么说也是有点影响力的
but it should count for something.
完全没有
It doesn't.
好了 我要问你一些简单的问题
Okay, I'm gonna ask you a few simple questions,
以建立判断基准
just to establish a baseline response.
-报上名来 -维多利亚·蔡斯
- State your name. - Victoria Chase.
-年龄 -你什么意思
- Age? - What do you mean?
你多大了
How old you are.
跳过 下个问题
Pass. Next question.
住址
Address?
希达柯利弗路60多号♥什么的
Uh, 60-something cedarcliff road,
俄亥俄州 克利夫兰
Cleveland--Ohio.
我还是不敢相信
I-I still can't believe
我竟然真的住在克利夫兰了
that I actually live in Cleveland.
但是在洛杉矶 我们都感觉
But in L.A., we were feeling
贬值了 快被社会丢弃了
devalued and disposable.
蔡斯女士 这是犯罪调查
Ms. Chase, this is a criminal investigation,
不是名人采访
not a celebrity interview.
不 你知道这叫什么吗
No, you know what this is?
这简直是荒谬
This--this is ridiculous.
我完全不知道艾米特现在在哪儿
Now I don't know anything about where Emmet is,
也不知他现在是否安好
or if he's okay,
更不知我是否还能再见到他
or if I'm ever going to see him again.
我只知道他逃离监狱时
All I know is that he left prison
穿着我的衣服和鞋子 戴着我的假发
wearing my clothes, my wig, and my shoes.
她的鞋 那可是我的鞋
Her shoes? Those are my shoes.
跟牛仔裤和裙子实在太搭了
Worked with jeans and dresses--
虽然有5英寸的高跟 但行走完全无碍
a five-inch heel you could actually walk in.
我好想它们
I miss them.
对不起 我受荷尔蒙的刺♥激♥了
I'm sorry, I'm a little hormonal.
那玩意儿在人怀孕时水平会发生变化吗
Is that thing affected by someone being pregnant?
不会 不过我不明白这有什么问题
No, but I don't see why that would be an issue.
你这话什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
我老到无法怀孕了吗
That I'm too old to get pregnant?
测谎仪判定此话为真
And that's registering as a truthful statement.
闹笑话的人是你 测谎仪
Well, the joke's on you, lie detector,
因为我已经怀孕了
because I am pregnant.
恭喜你和你丈夫
Oh, congratulations to you and your husband.
谢谢 我们很幸福
Thank you. We're very happy.
测谎仪判定此话为假
And that's registering as a false statement.
好吧 我还没结婚
Okay, um, I'm not married.
但我男友开心得要死
But my boyfriend is thrilled.
测谎仪判定此话为假
That's also registering false--
行吧 他不再是我男友了
Fine, he's not my boyfriend anymore
我也还没告诉他
and I haven't told him.
我们几个月前分手了
We broke up months ago
我不知道该怎么做
and I don't know what to do.
但我真的该告诉他 对吧
But I really should tell him, shouldn't I?
机器怎么说
What does that machine say?
这是测谎仪 夫人 不是神奇八号♥球
It's a polygraph, ma'am, not a magic eight ball.
你说话没必要这么刻薄吧
There's no reason to be mean.
抱歉 夫人
Sorry, ma'am.
我指的就是你用"夫人"来称呼我
I was talking about the "Ma'am."
真是够古怪的
It's just the weirdest thing.
最近几天
The last few days,
男人们都突然冒出来勾搭我
men have been coming out of the woodwork and hitting on me,
用的都是老一套 "嘿 你好吗"
giving me the old, "Hey, how's it going?"
一方面 那确实讨人欢心
On one hand, it's flattering.
另一方面 时机却太不合适了
On the other, it's terrible timing.
你明白我的意思吗
Do you know what I mean?
我问的是 你是否准备好开始了
I asked if you were ready to begin.
我准备好了
I am.
斯克罗格女士 你还记得
Ms. Scroggs, do you recall
上次见到艾米特·劳森的时候
anything strange about Emmet Lawson's behavior
他的行为有任何奇怪的地方吗
the last time that you saw him?
没有 我当时的心思完全不在这上面
No. But I was too distracted by the fact
因为那个假扮成牧师的小报记者
that the priest, an undercover tabloid reporter,
竟然是我33年来
turned out to be the baby-daddy
未曾蒙面的孩子他爸
I haven't seen in 33 years.
他会回来找我的
And he's coming back for me,
只要等他潜入肯辛顿宫
as soon as he infiltrates Kensington palace
偷♥拍♥到皇室宝宝的照片就行了
and gets pictures of the royal baby.
她们三个都是疯子
All three of 'em are crazy.
测谎仪判定此话为真
That's registering as true.
你都没看机器
You didn't look at the machine.
我不需要看
I didn't have to.
我有情况要招供
There's something I need to confess.
什么
Yes?
那是50年前的事了
It happened 50 years ago,
某个周末我在亚特兰大城喝得烂醉
during a drunken weekend in Atlantic city.
继续
Go on.
我跟歌♥王辛纳屈上♥床♥了
I slept with Frank Sinatra.
你为什么要告诉我这事
And why are you telling me this?
机器怎么说
What does the machine say?
"真话"
"Truthful statement."
我终于有证据了
Finally, I have proof!
打印出来
Print that out.
不行 我不能公布这个
No, no, I cannot release this.
你可以的
Yes, you can.
我得更新脸书状态呢
I've got a Facebook status to update.
我的职业生涯中可从来
Well, I have never experienced
没经历过这样的事
anything like that in my career.
你要么是个经验极其老道的说谎精
You are either an extremely skilled liar
要么你就真是28岁
or an extremely honest 28-year-old.
谢谢
Thank you.
你至少问出了一个真♥相♥
You got one truth out of us--
歌♥王辛纳屈
Sinatra.
他用他独特的风格临幸了我
He did me his way.
蔡斯女士 你依然是本案的重大嫌犯
Ms. Chase, you are still a person of interest
并且将被24小时监视
in the case, and will remain under 24-hour surveillance.
我送你出去
I'll see you out.
维多利亚·蔡斯是不会
Victoria Chase will not be making
在这种艰难而心碎的时候
any statements at this difficult
发表任何声明的
and heartbreaking time.
嘿 你好吗
Hey, how's it going?
我一定是太想念艾米特了
Oh, I must really miss Emmet.
连我的房♥子被狗仔队包围了
Even my house surrounded by paparazzi
都让我高兴不起来
isn't cheering me up.
我真希望能知道他一切都好
I-I just wish I knew he was okay.
亲爱的 别往最坏处想
Well, honey, just don't think the worst.
如果我再不能尽快知道他的消息
Well, if I don't hear from him soon,
我就会发疯的
I am gonna lose my mind.
或许我们该寻找那些
Maybe we should be looking for clues
被联调局忽略的线索
the FBI isn't looking for.
比如什么
Like what?
艾米特是穿着维多利亚的婚纱逃走的 对吧
Emmet left in Victoria's wedding clothes, right?
那双鞋可是很贵的
Those shoes are valuable.
既然那双鞋很贵
And since those shoes are valuable,
那么要么是有人穿着它们
someone's either wearing them
要么就会拿到易趣网上去卖♥♥钱
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表