剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
哇 16年
Wow. 16 years.
三小时
Three hours.
不管你信不信 这不是我最短的婚姻
And, believe it or not, that wasn't my shortest marriage.
我们是完全不同世界的人
We've lived very different lives.
我喜欢我们的不同
Well, I like our differences.
我会想你的
I'm going to miss you.
时不时地吃一块披萨
Eat a slice of pizza every now and then.
不要用刀叉 折起来吃下去就行
And no knife and fork-- you just fold it and in.
好 我会的
Okay, I will.
下次你去药妆店
And the next time you go to the drugstore
看到大减价的六包装短袜
and see a six-pack of tube socks on sale,
继续朝前走
Just keep walking.
好的
Deal.
我该走了
Well, I better get going.
不 我不想做那个坐在这里
No. I don't want to be the one sitting here
看着你离开的人
watching you walk away.
我也不想看着你离开
Well, I don't wanna watch you walk away either
因为那会让我想起
because it'll remind me of...
我有多喜欢看着你离开
How much I like watching you walk away.
好吧 我们一起走
Okay, so we'll do it together.
JJ
Oh, J.J.
数到三 一 二 三
On three. One, two, three.
别太好莱坞气
Don't get too hollywood.
别太克利夫兰味儿
Don't stay too Cleveland.
JJ和我分手了
Well, J.J. and I broke up.
-太遗憾了 -别难过
- I'm sorry. - Me too.
别担心 我看到他看你的眼神了
Don't worry. I saw the way he looked at you.
他会回来的
He'll be back.
你真好 弗兰基
Oh, that's sweet, Frankie.
能和你们在一起 对我来说帮助很大
Well, um, it's been really good for me being around you guys.
你们启发了我 我要回家
Actually, you've inspired me to go home
和女友重归于好
and make things right with the girlfriend.
你会告诉她 你再不会去
So you're going to tell her that you're not going to go
-脱衣舞俱乐部了吗 -当然
- to strip clubs anymore? - Damn straight.
你真的再也不会去脱衣舞俱乐部了吗
And you're actually not going to go to strip clubs anymore?
是啊 这将是个问题
Ooh, yeah, that's going to be a problem.
不说玩笑话了 梅兰妮
But all kidding aside, Melanie,
你是个了不起的意大利女人
you're a fantastic Italian girl.
你这么优秀 不应该单身
You're too good to be alone.
谢谢
Thank you.
你需要"拖把"
I mean, you're going to need a swiffer
帮你扫扫下面的蜘蛛网
to clean out the cobwebs down there,
但总有天会实现的
but it'll happen someday.
我也爱你 弗兰基
Love you too, frankie.
好了不说了 谁想吃披萨
All right, well, enough of this. Who wants some pizza?
我想吃一块
I would love a slice of pizza.
不用 吃披萨不应该用刀叉
No no no. That's not how you eat pizza.
不用 吃披萨不应该用刀叉
No no no. That's not how you eat pizza.
披萨应该这样吃
This is how you eat pizza.
真开心
This's been fun.
不过姐要去比赛了
But I got a game to go to.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表