剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
我的要少些以自我为中心
And mine less self-centered.
我该怎么解决我的角色问题
But how exactly will I fix mine?
扮演我的是个男的
I'm being played by a man...
谁的短裤会那么短 他的鸟都露出来了
Whose shorts are so short, his junk is showing.
那是你的短裤 乔依
Well, they are your shorts, Joy.
我知道
I know.
我只是想着 更加了解我
I just thought by knowing me better,
会让你对我的演绎 当然已经非常好了
your portrayal of me, which is, of course, great already,
可以更棒
could be even greater.
-你有什么问题吗 -有
- So do you have any questions? - I do.
你可以跟爱尔卡谈谈 给我个更好的角色吗
Do you think you could talk Elka into giving me a better part?
什么 可你演的是梅兰妮
What? But you're playing Melanie.
大家都喜欢梅兰妮
Everybody likes Melanie.
她是将大家凝聚在一起的胶水
She's the glue that keeps everything together.
谁想演胶水啊 白而乏味而且滴答答的
Who wants to play glue? It's white and bland and drippy.
还有活泼
And perky.
我不是针对你
Look, don't take this personally.
这出戏显然是在恶搞你
This play is obviously a huge exaggeration of who you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
没人会是那种可悲的没用鬼
I mean, no one could be that much of a pathetic wuss.
太对了 真正的梅兰妮·莫雷蒂
You got that right. The real Melanie Moretti--
她总是为自己抗争
She stands up for herself all the time.
这是你的拿铁
Here's your latte.
梅洛迪 这是你的印度奶茶薄荷奇诺
And, Melody, here's your chai mint-accino.
你点的不是这个
That's not what you ordered.
你为什么不投诉退货呢
Why didn't you complain and send it back?
我的天
Oh, my god.
你还真是个超级可悲没用鬼
You are that big of a pathetic wuss.
不 我是个乐观主义者
No, I'm an optimist.
比起原来点的
I, uh-- I may end up liking this drink
我有可能会更喜欢这杯
even more than what I originally ordered.
我的人生观就是这样
And that's how I look at life.
半空的杯子我看到的是半杯水
I see the glass as half full.
我觉得杯子里全是你不想要的烂货
I see it as all the way full of crap you don't want.
喜欢吗
How do you like it?
太好喝了
So good.
伊丽莎白 感谢你前来
Oh, Elizabeth, thank you for coming.
-维多利亚 -是的
- Victoria. - Yes.
我叫维多利亚 维多利亚·蔡斯
My name is Victoria. Victoria Chase.
直到这出戏结束前
And until this play comes to an end,
你所提到的这个伊丽莎白将不存在
this Elizabeth person you speak of will cease to exist.
我不得不尊重你的艺术加工方式
Well, I can't help but respect your process.
-谢谢 -不 谢谢你
- Thank you. - No, thank you.
-谢谢 -不 谢谢你
- Thank you. - No, thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
开幕
And scene.
其他几位如何被诠释
Look, the way the others are portrayed,
并不重要 她们不是专业演员
it--it doesn't matter, they're non-pros.
但对我来说 如何诠释我将影响
But for me, how I'm portrayed could influence
奥斯卡投票人对我的看法
the way I'm seen by oscar voters.
是的
Yes.
我现在所做的一切 都必须
Everything I do right now must be calculated
为赢得下一项荣誉加分
to get my next accolade.
哇
Wow.
你还真是了解我啊
You really do know me.
听着 维多利亚
Uh, listen, Victoria,
有件事你可以帮我
there is something you could help me with.
我这里有很多剧本
I have this pile of scripts
我得选出下一部戏
that I have to choose my next project from--
我必须选择正确的一部 将事业
And I must choose the exact right one to propel my career
推向另一高度
to the next level.
我需要行贿 恐吓 不惜一切
I need to use bribery, blackmail, anything it takes
得到大家都想要的角色
to get the role everybody else wants.
我不太确定我会这样做
I-I'm not sure I would do all that.
我会的
Yes, I would.
不 难道我们就不想要一个角色
No, but--but don't we want a part
是我们真正擅长的吗
that we could really be good in?
我非常骄傲自己在《克利夫兰狂想曲》中的表演
I'm so proud of the work that I did in Cleveland Rhapsody,
我非常想继续有优秀的表演
and I'd just really like to continue to do good work.
"优秀的表演" 那并不重要
"Good work"? That's not important.
奖项才重要
It's the awards that matter.
我牺牲了一切
I'd sacrifice anything--
爱情 朋友 两个孩子
My relationships, my friends, my two children.
你甚至不知道我们有几个孩子
You don't even know how many children we have!
我相当肯定是三个
And I'm pretty sure it's three.
我也不喜欢你的表演方式
And I don't like the way you're acting.
你令我看起来自私 不讨人喜欢
You're making me seem selfish and-- and unlikable.
这难道不是我们追求的吗
Isn't that what we're going for?
不是的
No.
你走吧
Look, I want you to go.
好吧我走 但一定会制♥造♥抓马场面
All right, I'm leaving, but not without making a scene
摔门而去
and slamming the door.
我就不应该搬来肯塔基[州]
I never should have moved to Kentucky!
克利夫兰在俄亥俄州 你这个白♥痴♥
Cleveland is in Ohio, you idiot.
肯塔基在印第安纳州
Kentucky is in Indiana.
-你好 -你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我是乔依 乔依·斯克罗格
I'm Joy, Joy Scroggs.
我是杰 杰·格雷普斯
I'm Jay, Jay Grepps.
我想让你知道 我有多爱扮演乔依
I-I just want you to know how much I love playing Joy.
-非常感谢 但是 -我完全理解你
- Well, I appreciate that, but-- - I completely understand you.
在许多方面 我们很像
In many ways, we're a lot alike.
你留不住男人 我留不住女人
I mean, you can't keep a man, and I can't keep a woman.
但我们却有童话式的想法
Yet, we have this fairy-tale view
真爱还在
that true love is out there.
关于这点 我们嘴上也许尖酸刻薄
We may be bitter and cynical about it.
我出了名的尖酸
I have been known to be bitter.
但尖酸刻薄背后有种忧伤
But there's a sadness behind it.
对我来说 我觉得源于被母亲抛弃
For me, I think it stems from being abandoned by my mother.
我被父亲抛弃了
I was abandoned by my father.
这令我多疑 有时候甚至是记仇
It's made me mistrustful, sometimes even vindictive.
我也是
Me too.
你有多少张限制令在身
How many restraining orders have you had against you?
我们一起说
Let's answer at the same time.
七张
Seven.
其实是九张
Actually, nine.
哇
Wow.
哇
Wow.
-你在撕剧本吗 -不是
- Are you ripping up scripts? - Not quite.
我见了扮演我的女演员
I met with the actress who's playing me,
希望能改变她
with the intention of changing her,
不过也许需要改变的是我
but maybe I'm the one who needs to change.
所以我取下了封面
So I've taken off all the cover pages,
只是基于
and I'm going to choose
剧本内容来选择
my next script based on the material inside,
不管封面上可能会有什么赫赫大名
not what famous name might be on the cover
或是能给我带来什么奖项
or what awards it might bring me.
抱歉
Sorry.
我说这话时 喉咙不好使了
My throat just closed up a little when I said that.
真是好主意 维多利亚 好样的
That's a great idea, Victoria. Good for you.
又下错单了
And they got my order wrong again.
我受够了
Okay, you know what? That's it.
如果你能改变 我也能
If you can change, so can I.
我要彻底地解决这个问题
I am going to straighten this out once and for all,
哪怕他们因此不喜欢我了
even if they don't like me for it.
吃瘪吧 扮演我的爱批评人的女演员
Take that, judge-y actress playing me!
别告诉她我这样说了
Don't tell her I said that.
好啦
Well...
这不是大傻和二傻吗
If it isn't tweedle dum and tweedle dumber.
不差 但听起来有些僵硬
Not bad, but it sounded a little written.
我感觉到了 走法如何
Oh, I felt that. Now, what about the walk?
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表