剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
好好地审视自己
to take a hard look at ourselves.
没错
That's the truth.
你们还记得 戏没完我们就走了吧
You realize we walked out before the play was over.
在你们三个搬来克利夫兰前
Before you three moved to Cleveland,
我只是一个普通的寡妇 过着平静的生活
I was a normal widow, living a quiet life,
不给任何人带来任何的麻烦
not making any trouble for anyone.
你们搬来后
And since you got here,
我得假扮你的爱尔兰老保姆
I've had to pretend to be your old Irish nanny,
在邮轮上假扮你的同志女友
your gay girlfriend on a cruise.
还不得不与你还有你的男人♥大♥手
I've had to spend jail time and share a cell with you
共住一间牢房♥
and your big man hands.
你们让我的生活天翻地覆了
Oh, you just turned my life upside down.
你想说什么 爱尔卡
So what are you saying, Elka?
我想说
I'm saying...
谢谢你们
Thank you.
我意识到这些女人没有毁了我的生活
"I realized these women hadn't ruined my life.
她们拓宽了我的生活 带来了笑声
They'd broadened it and given it laughter.
有时候 比起战胜恶魔
Sometimes it's more fun to join the devil
与恶魔为伍更有趣
than to beat him."
原来秘密不是你在制♥作♥戏剧
So the secret wasn't that you're doing a play.
而是你喜欢我们
It's that you like us.
我一直跟你说 这是虚构
I keep telling you, it's a work of fiction.
我们让你的生活更美好了
We made your life better.
因此你爱我们 你这个豆腐心
And you love us for it, you big softy.
我真开心你喜欢我们
I'm so glad you like us.
你觉得我们很棒
You think we're great.
人们还纳闷 为什么编剧会酗酒
And people wonder why writers drink.
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表