剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表
如果我不是 我的名字也不会出现在托尼奖杯上
If I wasn't, my name wouldn't be on this Tony.
我的名字不见了
My name isn't on this Tony!
但看奖杯多闪啊
But look how shiny it is.
你毁了我的一生
You ruined my life!
我再也不要理你了
I will never speak to you again!
麦迪 别摆出女主这套
Maddie, dial the diva down
否则大家就扯假发互掐了
before we all start pulling off each other's wigs.
那角色肯定是梅丽尔·斯特里普的
Meryl Streep was always going to get that part.
你是不错 但我们总会叫去备胎演员
You were good, but we always bring in a second actor
让制片人开心下
to keep the producers happy.
简单来说 你是《苏菲的抉择》的第二选择
In short, you were second choice for Sophie's choice,
就像维多利亚是《窈窕淑男》中
just like Victoria was second choice
杰西卡·兰格的备胎一样
for Jessica Lange in Tootsie.
什么 我没接到这电♥话♥
What? I never got that call.
但重要的是
But the important part...
你继续发展 有了成功的事业
Is that you went on to have a great career.
是的
Yes.
你也一样
And so did you.
麦迪 你能原谅我吗
Oh, Maddie, can you ever forgive me?
我能原谅你 维多利亚
Yes, I can forgive you, Victoria.
-你对我恶毒 -是的
- You were awful to me. - Yeah.
-我对你恶毒 -是的
- And I was awful to you. - Yeah.
你知道在戏剧界这个叫什么吗
And you know what we call that in the theater?
友谊
Friendship.
麦迪 希望你也能原谅我
Maddie, I hope you can find a way to forgive me too.
咱们别为了一次电梯错误就结束咱们的感情
Let's not end our relationship over one mistake in an elevator.
电梯
"Elevator"?
她把你托尼奖杯上的名字擦没了
She erased your Tony!
闭嘴 斯佳丽
Shut up, Scarlett!
终于 姐妹
Oh. Well, finally, sister woman,
我们的公车来了
there's our bus.
下一站 永恒彩虹
Next stop, eternity's rainbow.
谢幕
And curtain.
你们觉得怎么样
Well, what'd you think?
我也想拿出手帕 但没什么可以"抛光"
I'd get out my rag, but nothing could Polish
这...
that piece of...
她说得对
Oh, she's right.
太差劲了 好做作
It was terrible-- so pretentious.
是的 我知道
No. Yeah, yeah, I know.
我知道这出戏很差劲
I know the play is awful.
但我很开心你又回到了我的生活中
But, well, I'm glad to have you back in my life.
我也是
You too.
这是什么
What are these?
克诺尔教授落下了他的话语牌
Professor Knoll must have left his signs.
请再来些红酒
"More wine, please."
你在那出戏里的表演太棒了
"You were wonderful in that."
你得托尼奖是实至名归
"You deserve the Tony."
这句是跟我说的
Aw. That one's for me.
你应该赢得奥斯卡
"You should win an Oscar."
这句是跟我说的
Aw. That one's for me.
我依然怀念我们共度的夜晚
"I still think about our night together."
剧集 | 燃情克利夫兰 | 导航列表