剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
我保证总有一天企鹅会伏法的
We will bust Penguin one day, I promise you.
哈维 我们不能放任这种事
Harvey, we cannot let this slide.
看见身上带着这个的 就不抓
You find someone with one of those, they walk.
法尔科内小姐
Ms. Falcone,
我需要知道 你不是在白费心思
I need to know that you are not on some fool's errand
妄图重建你父亲的帝国
to rebuild your father's empire.
得杀鸡儆猴
An example needs to be made.
你也许觉得自己已经拥有一切
You may think you have everything,
但你缺少一样东西
but there is one thing you don't have.
法尔科内的名字
The Falcone name.
这就是你的计划吗
Is that your plan?
接近企鹅
Get close to Penguin.
获得他的信任 然后呢
Gain his confidence. What then?
我以前很聪明 非常聪明
I used to be smart... brilliant...
但现在不是了
and now that's gone.
我从没见过你这样的
Never seen nothing like you before.
你...是谁
Who... are you?
所罗门·格兰迪
Solomon Grundy.
你认识格兰迪吗
You... know Grundy?
我们本是最好的朋友
We were the very best of friends.
凭你的力气
With your muscles,
我们可以挣钱
we can make money.
我们也想试试
We'd like to put our hat in the ring.
去找医生
Go get the doc.
加油
Come on!
加油
Come on!
完好如初了
Good as new.
莱·汤普金斯医生 老天爷
Dr. Lee Thompkins. Oh... my.
你这样的女孩来这种地方干什么
Now, what is a girl like you doing in a place like this?
传言说你被冻起来了
I heard a rumor you were frozen.
我早该知道没这种好事
Should've known it was too good to be true.
你不会是还在生我的气吧 是吗
Oh, you're not still mad at me, are you?
生你什么气
Mad at you for what?
杀了柯丽丝汀·柯林格吗
Killing Kristen Kringle?
还是陷害吉姆杀人 以至于我流产的时候
Or framing Jim for murder so he would be in prison
他却被关在监狱里
when I lost our child?
不会
No.
我早都忘了
I'm over all that.
我们做朋友吧
Let's be friends.
我觉得你是在嘲讽我
I'm sensing sarcasm.
你还是一如既往的敏锐
Just as sharp as ever.
实际上 说来有趣
Actually, funny that you mention that.
再见 爱德
Good-bye, Ed.
等等
Wait. u202d
见鬼了
Holy hell.
布奇·吉尔兹
Butch Gilzean?
你把他怎么了
What have you done to him?
我没动他 信不信由你
Nothing, believe it or not.
他现在叫"格兰迪"了
And he goes by "Grundy" now.
你不如到那边去吧 大个子
Why don't you hang over there, big fella?
确保那堵墙不会溜走了
Make sure that wall doesn't wander off.
我完全不知道他遭遇了什么
I have no idea what happened to him,
但他现在强壮得可怕
but he's freakishly strong,
不记得之前的任何事情了
can't remember anything about his past life,
而且他貌似很喜欢我 这是个很大的进步
and he seems to love me, so, big improvement.
但是 我 相比之下
But, I, on the other hand--
我真的很希望能找回原来的状态
I'm, uh... I'm really hoping to get back to who I was.
我被冻在冰块里时 脑子有点...紊乱了
When I was on ice, my head got a little... scrambled.
关我什么事
Why should I care?
好吧 我和格兰迪一起来这里
Okay, I came here with Grundy,
打算上场打
gonna fight,
赚点钱 好让我重新聪明起来
make some money to get me smart again.
但是...你...
But... you...
莱斯利·汤普金斯医生
Dr. Leslie Thompkins--
你可以治好我
you can fix me.
你想让我治好你
You want me to fix you?
你还真是傻了
You really are dumb.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
你来这里是有原因的
You're here for some reason.
我不会假装知道是什么 但是
I don't pretend to know what that is, but...
如果你帮我
if you help me,
我也会帮你
I will help you.
我知道你现在脑子不太好使
I know you're not really smart right now,
所以请尽量理解这句话
so just try to understand this.
我永远不会帮你
I will never help you.
我从小就被教育要当绅士
I was raised to be a gentleman.
但你也很实际
But you're also practical.
过去三天里 我们都当众共进晚餐
We were seen at dinner, as we have been the past three nights.
全哥谭都知道法尔科内家族支持你
All of Gotham knows you have the support of the Falcone family.
而且我也很确定现在只有我们两个
And I'm fairly certain no one's watching us now.
我
I...
我只是 想知道自己的处境
I just... I just like to know where I stand.
这对我也不轻松
This isn't easy for me.
有一个可信任的人
To have someone I can trust.
真正的朋友
A real friend.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
我们明天共进午餐吧 就你和我
Let's have lunch tomorrow, just us.
到时见
Till then.
晚餐很愉快
Have a nice dinner?
你来多久了
How long have you been here?
够久了
Long enough.
你该告诉我你到底在计划什么了
It's time you tell me what you're planning.
又说这个
This again?
自从你来到哥谭
Ever since you've come to Gotham,
你就一直在帮奥斯瓦尔德壮大势力
all you've done is make Oswald stronger.
我要知道你有什么企图
It's time I know your end game.
如果我不告诉你呢
And if I refuse?
那我就送你上火车回家
I'll put you on a train home.
那我给你个承诺吧
I want to make you a promise.
不出几天
In a matter of days,
科波特就会被我完全掌控
I'll have Cobblepot in the palm of my hand.
如果我失败了 那无论去留
If I fail, I'll stay, I'll go,
都听你的
whatever you want.
绝对够数
Look, the count's good.
赶紧走吧 离开这里
Oh, now, go on. Get out of here.
-下个月见 -好
- I'll see you next month. - u202dYeah.
谁在那边
Someone down there?
小破猫
Freakin' cats.
哼 哼
Oink. Oink.
什么
What the...?
真是我们的人吗
It really one of ours?
看来是 他穿着警服
Seems so. He was in the uniform,
但是凶手拿走了他的警徽
but the killer took his badge.
没人认出他吗
No one recognizes him?
这部分我们还没搞清楚
Well, that part we have not figured out yet.
我带你去看
Let me show you.
老天爷
Good God.
可怕吧
Freaky, huh?
我们来看看这人是谁
Let's find out who this guy is.
好了
Here we go.
戴夫·麦茨格
Dave Metzger.
你认识他吗
You know him?
见过
Seen him around.
不是要说死人的坏话 但他就是个大混♥蛋♥
Not to speak ill of the dead, but he was a grade A bastard.
他在警队里有仇人吗
He have enemies on the force?
不 警♥察♥不会这样杀♥警♥♥察♥ 但他是送糖人
No. No cop would do this to another cop, but he was the candyman.
企鹅的中间人
Penguin's bagman.
去分局给警♥察♥送贿赂的人就是他
He was the one delivering payoffs to cops in the precinct.
-传闻是如此 -嗯
- I mean, that-that's the rumor. - u202dYeah.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表