剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
领导影武者联盟
to lead the League of Shadows.
抱歉 你刚说什么
I'm sorry, you just said what?
我们效力于联盟
Women serve in the League,
但不做领袖
but they do not lead.
那不是法律 只是个破传统
That's not a law, just a stupid tradition.
雷霄选择了她
Ra's chose her.
我们要尊重他的选择
We need to honor his choice.
没错
That's true.
只要你有恶魔之首
As long as you have the Demon's Head,
联盟就必须追随你
the League must follow you.
这才像话
Now we're back on track.
那我只能把恶魔之首从你身上割下来了
So I guess I'll have to cut the Demon's Head from you.
还有谁想来试试抢吗
Anyone else want a shot at the title?
飞机来啦
Here comes the airplane.
不要
No, no, no, no, no.
我说 我说
I'll tell you, I'll tell you, I'll tell you. Look, look.
她选了圣伊格内修斯学校
She-she picked St. Ignatius. The school is St. Ignatius.
知道了 忘了
Got it. Lost it.
写下来
Write it down.
谢谢
Thanks.
跟你叙旧真好 扎克舅舅
It's been great catching up, Uncle Zach.
你真让我回忆起了童年的彻底无助感
You really brought back the utter helplessness of childhood.
回见了
Well, see you around.
只是...恰恰相反
I mean, except the opposite.
少年亿万富翁 布鲁斯·韦恩 我的救星
Boy billionaire, Bruce Wayne, my savior.
这我真是没料到
Wow, I did not see that one coming.
扎克舅舅
You know, with Uncle Zach,
从没停止过殴打我
the beatings just never stopped.
无休无止
They went on and on.
从没人帮助过我
Yet, nobody ever helped me.
从来没有
Ever.
这让人不禁想
Really makes a man wonder.
你小子是有什么毛病
What the hell is wrong with you?
知道唯一比你救了我更好笑的事吗
The only thing funnier than you saving my life...
-就是如果我救你 -不要
- ...would be if I saved yours. - No!
算了 等等
Eh... no, wait.
但更好笑的是 你被你从他手中
What would be funnier is if you were choked to death
救下了我的人勒死
by the guy that you saved me from.
嗯嗯 还是这样吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. We'll do that instead.
你继续
Yeah, yeah, do your thing.
神奇时刻就要到了 哥谭市民们
Almost magic hour, Gothamites.
该爬上每座高塔的顶端边缘
Time to climb to the tippy-top of every tower.
等钟声敲响12点 就纵身飞跃
When the bell strikes 12:00, throw yourselves pell-mell,
跳下边缘 亲吻地面
over the edge, onto your heads.
闭嘴 泰奇
Shut up, Tetch.
我是哥谭市警局的戈登警监
This is Captain Gordon of the GCPD.
听得到吗
Am I coming through?
听得到
You're coming through.
全市都能听到你
They can hear you all over the city.
好 泰奇
All right, Tetch,
你要叫他们从屋檐上下来
you're gonna tell those people to step back from the ledge.
不许耍诈
No tricks.
你敢乱说
You go off script,
我就把你打残 直到你听话
and I'll shoot pieces off you till you do what I say.
我很想听你的 吉姆
I would love to do as you command, Jim.
但很遗憾 我也束手无策
But sadly, I've tied my own hands.
你的手
Your hands.
我无法阻止他们
I-I can't stop them.
如果有人叫他们自救
If anyone tells them to save themselves,
他们会跳
they'll jump.
但你大可试试 吉姆
But you're more than welcome to try, Jim.
听从你们接下来听到的声音
Obey the next voice you hear!
随你跟他们说什么
Tell them anything.
但等钟声响起 一切都无所谓了
It will not matter when the bells start to ring.
你的无情让我亲爱的爱丽丝殒命 吉姆
Your oh-so-callous caused the death of my darling Alice, Jim.
你敢试 他们会死
Try, and they die.
但你什么都不做 他们纵身一跃
Stand by, and they all try to fly.
警监
Cap?
警监 我们怎么办 我们怎么救他们
Cap, what do we do? How do we save them?
我可以看一整晚 布鲁斯
I, uh... I could watch this all night, Bruce.
放开他 大块头
Hands off, big boy.
还不需要我帮忙吗 布鲁斯
Still don't need my help, Bruce?
塞琳娜
Selina.
塞琳娜
Selina, huh?
好漂亮的名字
Well, isn't that a nice name.
-塞琳娜 -不不
- Selina... - No, no, no, no, no.
她不是那种女孩
She's not that kind of girl.
打错了 怪物
Wrong answer, freak.
真有趣 因为
Uh, that's funny, 'cause...
好悬啊
Whoa, that was a close one!
好吧
Oh, all right.
你俩疯孩子回头见啦
See you crazy kids later. Ciao!
你该让我打死他
You should have let me shoot him.
那样现在就都结束了
It would have been over by now.
塞琳娜 我说了 我要为他负责
Selina, I told you I'm responsible for him.
我不能允许他就那么被打死 塞琳娜
I can't just let him be shot, Selina, I can't.
我可不要为这个烂摊子负责
I'm not taking responsibility for this mess.
我们赶在警♥察♥到来之前快走吧
So let's get out of here before the cops show up. Yeah?
走啊
Come on.
还没结束呢
It's not over yet.
随你吧
Hey, suit yourself.
但是别
Just don't take...
承担太多责任 害自己送命
so much responsibility that you get yourself killed.
圣伊格内修斯 湖滨路4444号♥
你死去男友给你留的遗产真不错
Some legacy your dead boyfriend left you.
不
No.
雷霄选我是有原因的
Ra's chose me for a reason,
我确定
I know it.
你们软弱
You're weak.
你们都好软弱
You're all so damn weak.
就是这样
That's it.
这就是雷霄选我的原因
That is why Ra's chose me.
因为他知道我会看清你们都多么可悲
Because he knew I would see how pitiful you all are.
害怕改变
Afraid of change.
害怕听从女人的命令
Afraid to take orders from a woman.
听好了
Well, listen up.
我是恶魔之首
I am the Demon's Head,
所以你们这些混♥蛋♥最好马上向我俯首
so you sons of bitches better start bowing down right now,
要不场面可要难看了
or it's gonna get ugly up in here.
你是对的 他们是软弱
You're right. They were weak.
而影武者联盟的任务
And the mission of the League of Shadows
就是剔除软弱
is to cull weakness.
他们不够格 必须死
They were unfit and needed to die.
但联盟的姐妹 会听从你的指挥
But the sisters of the League are yours to command.
现在可算不上什么联盟了啊
Well, it's not much of a league now, is it?
我们是矛尖 芭芭拉
We're the point of the spear, Barbara.
你会有上百的追随者
Hundreds will follow you.
什么鬼啊
What the hell?
你根本不知道他们想要你做什么
You have no idea what they expect from you.
这是我的 塔比莎 我要定了
This is mine, Tabitha, and I'm taking it.
告诉我我需要知道什么
Tell me what I need to know.
警监 我们怎么办
Cap, what do we do?
我救不了你们
I can't save you.
拯救彼此吧
Save each other.
拯救彼此吧
Save each other.
拯救彼此吧
Save each other.
成功了
It worked.
成功了 他们下来了
It worked. They're stepping away.
什么
What?
-怎么回事 -我把住你了
- What happened? - I got you, I got you.
谢谢
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表