剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
你知道在哥谭犯罪
You know you can't commit a crime in Gotham
必须要有企鹅签发的执照吧
without a license from Penguin.
告诉你们的家人
Tell your families,
是奥斯瓦尔德·科波特在保护他们的安全
Oswald Cobblepot keeps them safe,
不是哥谭市警局
not the GCPD.
我们需要一支大军才能去对付企鹅
We'd need an army to take on Penguin.
我绝不会把城市交企鹅来管
I am not giving the city over to Penguin.
我不管局长说了什么
I don't care what the commissioner says.
我都怀念法尔科内了
Makes me miss Falcone.
我不再混这行了 我退出
I'm done with this business. I'm out.
我在南边有个可以隐退的地方
I've got a place down south I can go to.
我们需要支军队
We need an army.
而他就有
He's got one.
你敢去见法尔科内 他会杀了你的
You show your face to Falcone, he will kill you.
有个机会在等着你们
An opportunity awaits you.
你为什么这么想接受
Why do you want this so bad?
因为我真是受够不被人重视了
Because I'm sick and tired of not being taken seriously.
但如果有你 还有芭芭拉
But with you and Barbara?
我们三个能让那些变♥态♥吃不了兜着走
The three of us could give all those creeps a run for their money.
只有你这一次 我让爱害了我
You were the one time I let love weaken me,
而我想把你留在身边 时时警醒我
I want you around as a constant reminder
不要再犯这样的错误
to never make that mistake again.
我就是你要找的人
I'm the one you seek.
我是雷霄·奥古
I am Ra's al Ghul.
我必须准备好应对雷霄·奥古的回归
I have to be ready for when Ra's al Ghul returns.
你得找到你真正的方向
You need to find your true north.
让它指引你
And let that guide you.
阿♥拉♥伯半岛 公元125年
是你
It is you.
终于找到了
At last.
我已经死了
I was no more.
现在你活过来了
And now you live.
怎么可能
How can this be?
水中蕴含着力量
The power is in the water.
这力量赋予了你生命和使命
It has given you life and a destiny.
你必须找到你的继承者
You must find your heir,
正如我找到了你一般
as I found you.
找到他
Find him.
获得自♥由♥
Be free.
阿尔弗雷德 听得到吗
Alfred, you read?
非常清楚 布鲁斯少爷
Loud and clear, Master Bruce.
看来城里的传言是真的
Looks like the rumors around town are true.
企鹅搞来了一大宗货物
Penguin's bringing in a big shipment.
不管是什么 肯定很有价值
Whatever it is, it must be valuable.
他派了四个武装人员将其搬上了一辆卡车
He's got four armed men loading it onto a truck.
我要下去仔细看看
I'm gonna go down for a closer look.
我是怎么猜到你会说这句话的
How did I know you were gonna say that, then?
我穿了防弹衣的 记得吗
I'm wearing bulletproof armor, remember?
没错 卢修斯·福克斯的战服的确防弹
Yes. Lucius Fox's armor was bulletproof.
我的面具...却不防
My mask...is not.
要我别被人爆头吗
Don't get shot in the face?
明白了
Got it.
我是听到了嘲讽腔吗 布鲁斯少爷
Do I detect a note of sarcasm, Master Bruce?
等等
Hold on.
我看到一个小偷正往卡车那边走
I just picked up a thief heading toward the truck.
黑吃黑算是无被害人犯罪 布鲁斯少爷
Thieves stealing from thieves is a victimless crime, Master Bruce.
你快别管了
You just walk away now.
那人是在往陷阱里踩
They're walking into a trap.
布鲁斯少爷
Master Bruce,
我很支持你保护无辜
I'm all for you protecting the innocent,
但我决不允许你冒着生命危险
but I won't have you risking your life
救一个小偷
over a thief.
别去管
Now walk away.
布鲁斯少爷
Master Bruce?
布鲁斯少爷
Master Bruce?
你算是怎么回事
The hell are you supposed to be?
想偷企鹅的东西真是愚蠢之极
Must be real stupid trying to steal from Penguin.
糟糕的主意
Bad idea.
抓住他
Hold him!
我们快走
Let's get out of here!
来
Come on.
上车
In the truck!
该死
Damn it.
你好 先生
Hola, senor.
有什么能帮你吗
Can I help you?
我是詹姆斯·戈登
James Gordon.
我来见卡麦·法尔科内
I'm here to see Carmine Falcone.
我没有预约
He's not expecting me.
请您随我来
Come with me, please.
卡麦
Carmine.
吉姆
Jim.
你跑了挺远的路啊
You're a long way from home.
专程来见你的 卡麦
Came down to see you, Carmine.
听说你退休到这里了
Heard you retired down here.
抱歉没提前通知你
Sorry for not calling ahead.
你才不抱歉
No, you're not.
早餐挺丰盛啊
It's quite the spread you have here.
我看闲聊可以免了 吉姆
I think we're past the point of small talk, Jim.
告诉我你的目的
Just tell me why you're here.
早上好啊 老爸
Morning, Daddy.
阿迪莫斯怎么样
How was Artemus?
还是那么躁动 但被我管教好了
He's feisty, as usual, but I whipped him into shape.
这位是
Who's this?
詹姆斯·戈登
James Gordon.
吉姆 这是我的
Jim, meet my...
独女 索菲娅
only daughter, Sofia.
有何贵干 詹姆斯
What are you doing here, James?
说吧 吉姆
Go ahead, Jim.
我从不对孩子们隐瞒什么
I have no secrets from my children.
企鹅要接管整座城市了
Penguin has taken over the city.
哥谭市警局也弃哥谭于不顾
The GCPD has turned its back on Gotham.
还有许多家族忠诚于你
There are families that are still loyal to you.
我需要你帮我推♥翻♥他
I need your help to knock him off his perch.
你确定这不是为了你吗 吉姆
Sure this isn't about you, Jim?
因为你在哥谭失了势
Your loss of power in Gotham?
这比我要重要得多
This is bigger than me.
你有斗志 小子
You have fight, kid.
为此我也很钦佩你
I've always admired that in you.
但这次恕难从命了
But I can't do what you ask.
为什么
Why?
因为我快死了
Because I'm dying.
医生查不出原因
Doctors don't know why.
也许是年纪大了
Maybe old age.
或是遭了报应
Karma.
他们认为这里的空气更好
They seem to think the air is better down here for me,
能让我多活几天
give me more time.
我可不会跟医生过不去
I'm not one to argue with doctors.
也不会跟时间争
Or time.
所以呢 我不能跟你回去
So, you see, I can't go back with you.
那我回去
I'll go back.
别胡说
Hush.
你还没有准备好回哥谭
You're not ready for Gotham.
曾几何时
There was a time in my life
我也会为了这座城市拼尽全力
when I would have done anything for the city.
但那种日子结束了
Those days are gone.
抱歉了 0吉姆
I'm sorry, Jim.
这次你得靠自己了
You're on your own.
你确定知道该怎么做吗
You sure you know what you're doing?
你气我没听你的话 阿尔弗雷德
You're mad because I didn't listen to you, Alfred.
我当然气你 没错
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表