剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Still playing the white knight, Bruce.
你在我到来前就换掉了守卫
You replaced the guards before I got here.
我相信你的朋友能自卫
I'm sure your friends can fend for themselves.
你申请外交豁免权
You applied for diplomatic immunity,
就知道我会听说
knowing I'd hear about it
会来找你
and come for you.
我想要刀
I wanted the knife,
但并非为你所想的原因
but not for the reason you think.
自我最初握住这把刀已经过了很久
It's been ages since I first held this dagger.
我从拉♥萨♥路水潭出来后
It was given to me moments after
便立刻得到了它
I was bathed in the Lazarus Pit.
我浸入了水中
Submerged in the waters...
停留在了生死之间
...suspended between life and death,
我在幻象中看到了你
I saw a vision of you...
我的继承人
...my heir.
你疯了
You're insane.
我才不是你的继承人
I'm not your heir.
我都不懂那是什么意思
I don't even understand what that means.
意思是 只有你
It means that you are the only one
能结束我的痛苦
who can end my suffering.
求你
Please.
你要我杀了你
You want me to kill you?
给我自♥由♥吧
Set me free.
多谢给我零食 大块头
Well, thanks for the snack, big guy.
今天情绪起伏很大 我得走了
It's been an emotional day. I got to go.
不
No. u202d
别又来啊 拜托
Not this again. Come on!
天呐 我说了 我一个人混更好
God... I've told you, I'm better off on my own,
你也是
and you are, too.
放开我
So let go!
放开我
Let go!
怪胎
Hey, freak.
我就知道我们能找到你
Ha, I knew we'd find you.
看来你还多了个朋友
And it looks like you got a friend.
相信我
I assure you,
我们才不是朋友
we are not friends.
上
Get 'em.
抓住他俩
Both of 'em.
不不
No! No!
格兰迪
Grundy!
好烫 好烫
Hot... hot!
格兰迪朋友 帮忙
Grundy friend, help!
别走啊 帮我 帮我
Don't leave, no. Help. Help.
好烫
Hot.
好烫 好烫
Hot... hot...
格兰迪朋友不蠢
Grundy friend not dumb.
格兰迪朋友 聪明
Grundy friend... smart.
我猜
Well, I guess...
你说得对
...yeah, you're right.
水灭火
Water beats fire.
是挺聪明
That was smart.
天呐
Oh, boy...
我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe.
奥斯瓦尔德 他们说这是他们最好的位置
Oswald. They said this is their best table.
这选择很有趣
Interesting choice.
你确定这里不会太私密吗
Are you sure it's not too intimate?
重点是让话传开
The point was to get the word out
法尔科内支持我
that the Falcones support me.
别担心 会传开的
Don't worry, people will talk.
我选了这里
I chose this place
是因为我听说你母亲是匈牙利人
because I heard your mother was Hungarian.
我觉得你可能会喜欢家乡的味道
I thought you might like a taste of home.
相信我 奥斯瓦尔德 我不是来毒死你的
I can assure you, Oswald, I'm not here to poison you.
或许吧
Perhaps.
大厨的辣椒粉可没少放啊
The chef likes to go heavy on the paprika, doesn't he?
除了这点 食物如何
How is the food, otherwise?
还算上得了桌
Serviceable.
好了 我吃饱了
Well, I'm stuffed.
谢谢你来见我 法尔科内小姐
Thank you so much for meeting me, Miss Falcone.
也感谢你家族的支持
And thank you to your family for their support.
你没尝过菜炖牛肉不能走啊
You can't leave until you've tried the goulash.
如果跟辣子鸡是一个味儿
If it's anything like the chicken paprika,
我还是算了
I'll pass.
这是餐厅特色菜
It's the house specialty.
我母亲以前也会做炖菜牛肉
My mother made goulash.
从布达佩斯特带来的食谱
Brought the recipe from Budapest.
在她家族里传了300年了
Handed down through her family for 300 years.
这恐怕是比不了的
I doubt this will hold a candle.
我要走了
I'm leaving!
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald?
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald?
我花了好久才找到了他妈妈的食谱
It took me forever to find his mother's recipe.
你是完全按照食谱做的吗
Did you follow it exactly?
我一点不差地照做的
I followed the recipe to a T.
那小个子不喜欢吗
The little man didn't like?
老实说 我看不出
Honestly, I don't know.
你在这里工作多久了
How long have you worked here?
两年吧
Two years, thereabouts.
我也曾在黑门监狱待过
I was in Blackgate for a time.
我们肯定是错过了
We must not have overlapped.
是吗 来做警卫的
Here? As a guard?
是犯人
As a prisoner.
是啊 听说那事了
Oh, yeah. Heard about that.
你为什么不带我们去重刑区
Is there a reason why you're not taking us through maximum security?
犯人这个时候都在院子里
Prisoners are in the yard this time of day.
你走之后这里发生了些变化
Been some changes since you were here.
迈克劳斯基
"McCloskey."
有意思
That's funny.
我也认识一个在这里工作的J·迈克劳斯基
I know another J. McCloskey who works here.
是我亲戚 有时我们会被搞混
My cousin. Gets confusing sometimes.
好吧 走吧 这边来
All right, let's go.Through this door. u202d
我得说
I got to say, mate,
我真的很喜欢你们对这里的改装
I really love what you've done with the old place.
但我有个问题
However, I've got a question for you.
什么
Yeah?
真警卫都哪去了
Where are the real guards?
布鲁斯·韦恩在哪
Where is Bruce Wayne?
雷霄·奥古对他有打算
Ra's al Ghul has plans for the boy.
他在哪
Where is he?!
你们绝对找不到他的
You'll never find him.
你是低估了我的决心 哥们
Oh, you underestimate my resolve, pal.
至少我们知道布鲁斯在这儿
Well, at least we know Bruce is here.
我们已经把这里走遍了 那他能在哪
Well, we've walked the floor. Where could he be?
院子 塔楼
There's the yard, the tower--
都太开放
but they're too public.
有个地下层
There's a sub-basement,
走服务电梯能到
accessible by the service elevator.
哪边走
Which way?
我特地叮嘱不能放谁进来的
Who did I tell you specifically not to let in here?!
法尔科内小姐是来见您的 先生
Uh, Miss Falcone is here to see you, sir.
抱歉 奥斯瓦尔德
I'm sorry, Oswald.
我不知道我怎么惹到了你
I'm not sure what upset you, but I...
够了
Enough!
你真以为我会相信
Did you think I would really believe
这只是巧合吗
this was all some coincidence?
那个炖菜牛肉的味道 跟我妈妈做的一模一样
That goulash tasted exactly like my mother used to make!
你不能为餐馆的地道而怪我
You can't fault me for the restaurant's authenticity.
你在讨好我
You're buttering me up.
但有什么目的
But for what?
就那么难以置信
Is it so hard to believe
有人想为你做一件好心的事吗
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表