剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
我没事
I'm fine.
我们把尼格玛交给索菲娅
We send Nygma back to Sofia.
她会折磨他 好找到企鹅
She will torture him to get to Penguin.
小莱没有盟友了 好了
Lee has no more allies, boom.
叛乱被平息 我们是英雄
Rebellion quelled, we're heroes.
那尼格玛呢
Then what about Nygma?
他可以逃脱吗
He just gets to walk away?
没错
Yes!
等索菲娅不需要他了
When Sofia doesn't need him anymore,
她会杀了他的
she'll kill him.
结果一样 还不用头疼
Same end result, none of the headache.
我们找到了企鹅 但被他跑了
Well, we did find Penguin, but then he got away.
那你们怎么没去找他 而是来浪费我的时间
So why aren't you looking for him instead of wasting my time?
因为我还发现 戈登在找潘先生
Because I also found out that Gordon is looking for Mr. Penn.
在戈登之前找到潘
Find Penn before Gordon does.
嗯 那么潘 企鹅
Yeah, so, Penn, Penguin...
优先等级是什么
I mean, where are we, priorities-wise?
都做
Do both.
谢谢你来帮我
Thank you for coming to my rescue.
不必 没有你 我抓不到索菲娅
Don't bother. Without you, I can't get to Sofia.
真感人
Hmm, touching.
真不敢相信我要这么做
I cannot believe I'm doing this.
相信吧
Believe it.
爱德和格兰迪不见人 我们要没时间了
No Ed, no Grundy, we're running out of time.
你知道这可笑的计划可能会要我的命吧
You know this cockamamy scheme will probably get me killed?
只要能让索菲娅死 我可以接受
If it puts Sofia in the ground, I'm okay with that.
上次你来找我
Last time you came to me
要谋划重新夺回城市时
with one of your schemes to regain the city,
你保证会给我所需的资源
you promised every resource I needed
逆转我的情况
to reverse my condition.
结果没做到
So that didn't happen.
我很遗憾这一疏漏
An omission I regret
只要有机会 我肯定会弥补
and will rectify if given the chance.
天呐
God!
你不会说
You cannot honestly tell me
你喜欢这里吧
you are happy here.
摆弄这些
Tinkering away on whatever...
别碰
Don't touch that.
你需要钱进行研究
You need money for your research.
索菲娅想要企鹅
Sofia wants Penguin.
你把他给她 你想要什么她都会给
So you deliver him to her, you can name your price.
我可能有办法
I may have something.
这个拿在身上 有定时装置
Keep this on you; it's on a timer.
这么临时 也只能如此了
Best I can do on short notice.
要是被冻住对我的大脑有像尼格玛那样的影响
If being frozen affects my brain the way it did Nygma,
我不能
I cannot afford...
准备好了吗
Ready?
还没呢
Not yet. I...
不在乎
Don't care.
你现在要去还吗
So, now are you going to return it?
塞琳娜 你说...
Selina, you said...
你能去吗
Can you do it?
这才是你来找我的原因
That's really why you came to me.
不是为了钱
It wasn't about the money.
你没杀罗兰·查尔斯
You did not kill Roland Charles.
但我在场
I was there, though.
我要怎么说啊
And what, uh, what am I supposed to say?
"我偷了你的珠宝
"I... I stole your jewelry.
抱歉"
Sorry."
有时这就足够了
Sometimes that's enough.
他的意志力真是令人钦佩
His strength of mind is impressive.
你要告诉我去哪找到企鹅
You are going to tell me where to find Penguin.
否则我会让这一切看上去像一场美梦
Or I will make all of this look like a pleasant dream.
好吧
Okay.
我可以不需要牙齿 眼睛或头脑
I can be done with the teeth, the eyes or the mind.
我是什么
What am I?
我可以很幽默
I can be humorous
但我从不好笑
but I'm never funny!
我是什么
What am I?
告诉我他在哪
Tell me where he is.
我告诉你了
I am telling you!
你就是太蠢想不出来
You're just too stupid to figure it out.
法尔科内小姐 有访客
Ms. Falcone, you got a visitor.
我忙着呢
Kind of in the middle of something.
那人带来了企鹅
Guy's got Penguin.
带他进来
Bring him in.
真是意想不到
Well, this is unexpected.
听说你在找企鹅
Heard you were looking for Penguin.
他从来就不是什么好老板
He never was a great boss.
奥斯瓦尔德啊
Well, well, Oswald.
他还活着吗
Is he alive in there?
或许吧
Maybe?
我要十万块
I want a hundred thousand.
给他钱
Pay him.
我就不问了
I'm not even gonna ask.
对了 我查到潘在哪了
Oh, by the way, I found out where Penn is.
带他去码头
Take him to the docks.
打死他 丢进河里
Shoot him and throw him in the river.
看着企鹅
Watch Penguin.
我们去找潘先生
Let's go get Mr. Penn.
很好 冈萨雷斯先生 好样的
Lovely, Ms. Gonzalez, well done.
B先生 再使劲点拽
Uh, Ms. B, pull a little harder.
就这样 金先生 加油
That's, that's it, Mr. King, come on.
你可以的
You can do it.
这是什么鬼地方
What fresh level of hell is this?
谁饿了
Who is hungry?
哥谭市警局
GCPD!
哥谭市警局
GCPD.
我们找亚瑟·潘
We're looking for Arthur Penn.
你们干什么呢
What are you doing?
度假村是严格匿名的
Anonymity is a strict edict here at the resort.
当然了
I bet.
怎么回事
What is going on?
那是他
That's him.
潘
Penn.
潘
Penn!
不
Oh, no.
我们去走走
Let's take a walk.
你们继续
As you were.
科波特先生
Mr. Cobblepot.
你也在给她工作
You're working for her, too.
-相信我 -当然了
- I assure you... - O-Of course you are!
她在哪
Where is she?
你不懂
You don't understand.
她在哪
Where is she?!
好了吗
Is it done?
索菲娅走了 我没来得及杀她
Sofia left before I could kill her.
她正要去阻止戈登
She's on her way to stop Gordon.
去博苏卡水疗见我 我们一起杀了她
Meet me at the Spa Bo'sh Sumka, and we will kill her together.
尼格玛之前在这儿
Nygma was here.
法尔科内小姐企图让他背叛你
Miss Falcone tried to get him to turn on you.
什么
What?
他忍♥受了剧烈的疼痛
He endured a tremendous amount of pain.
但不肯把你供出来
He wouldn't give you up.
他现在在哪
Where is he now?
她的暴徒把他带去码头了
Her thugs took him to the docks.
要杀他
To kill him.
我为法尔科内阁下工作了多年
I'd worked for Don Falcone for years.
在给科波特先生干之前
Uh, before Mr. Cobblepot.
索菲娅来到哥谭后
When Sofia came to Gotham,
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表