剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
他们都加入了他的计划
They are all part of his plan.
一个非常黑暗恐怖的计划
A dark, terrible plan.
是什么
Which is?
稻草人为他制♥作♥了一种毒气
Scarecrow has made a gas for him.
-恐惧毒素那种吗 -更糟
- Like a fear toxin? - u202dWorse.
糟的多
Much worse.
我亲眼看见它把人变成疯狂的
I saw it turn someone into a maniacal,
大笑不止的狂暴野兽
cackling, violent animal.
他打算要干什么
And what does he plan to do with it?
他很聪明
He's smart.
计划的细节他对谁都没说
He hasn't shared the details of his plans with anyone.
而是给我们各自指派了单独的任务
Instead, we all have a separate task to perform.
比如
Such as?
他还没给我派任务
He has yet to give me my role.
你要是帮不了我 那你来干什么
Why did you come here if you're not gonna help me?
他快把我吓死了 好不好
He scares the living hell out of me, okay?
我本来还想迎合他一段时间
I mean, I was willing to play along with him for a while.
也许他有办法让我们发大财
Perhaps he had a way to make us all rich?
让我们回到过去的好日子
A return to the good old days, you know?
但是这一次不会有任何好结果
But nothing good will come of this.
又或许你只是不喜欢竞争
Or maybe you just don't like the competition.
杰罗姆影响力可不小
Jerome casts quite the shadow.
拜托
Please!
他就是一疯子 无政♥府♥主义者
He's a maniac, an anarchist.
他对钱或权力都没兴趣
He is not interested in money or power.
我可是个正经罪犯 吉姆
And I am an honest criminal, Jim.
他在哪 毒气在哪
Where is he? Where is the gas?
他只告诉你需要干什么
He only tells you what he needs to,
什么时候干
when he needs to.
我只知道必须得阻止他
I just know he has to be stopped.
吉姆
Jim! Hey!
你在下面吗 吉姆
You down here?! Jim?!
在
Yeah.
一名员警在佩斯利广场发现了杰罗姆
A uni just spotted Jerome near Paisley Square.
好 我们走
All right, let's go.
*时候到了*
*Time has come today*
*年轻的心尽情放纵*
*Young hearts can go their way*
*欢乐就在今天*
*Can't put it off another day*
*时候到了*
*Time has come today...*
我的麦怎么了
Hey, what happened to my mic?
哥们 别闹了
Hey, buddy, beat it, will ya?
我唱歌♥呢
I'm trying to work here.
大家去哪啊
Where's everyone going?
女士们先生们 我们是阿卡姆疯人组
Ladies and gentlemen, we are the Arkham Asylum Lunatics.
我们今天就要吓死几个
We came here to blow some minds! Whoo!
抱歉打断你们的小歌♥会了
Sorry to interrupt your little show,
但是下一个节目你们肯定喜欢
but you are gonna love this next one.
有请普理查德市长
Introducing Mayor Pritchard,
雷诺兹局长
Commissioner Reynolds,
麦格雷戈大主教
Archbishop McGregor,
以及 这个女的
and this lady...
不知道是谁
whoever she is.
大家都到齐了
This is everybody.
大伙儿 打个招呼
Everybody, say hi.
如各位所见
Now, as you can see,
我们还在等另外两位特别嘉宾
we're still waiting for two guests of honor.
不过在等候的时候 我们就来说一说
But in the meantime, let's go over the rules
今晚节目的规则吧
of tonight's entertainment,
好不好
shall we?
炸♥药♥
Dynamite.
引爆器
Trigger.
我的要求要是不能满足
I don't get what I want?
轰地一声 脑袋炸碎
Boom. Headless people.
而如果你们有人敢逃走
And if any of you are thinking of going anywhere,
你们也会死
you'll die, too.
现在唯一能满足我的要求的人
Now, the one man who can give me what I want...
你过来
Come over here.
呼叫戈登
Calling Gordon.
呼叫詹姆斯·戈登警监
Calling Captain James Gordon.
我代表我本人
I speak on behalf of myself
和市里所有帮派头目
and all other gang leaders in this city
警告你 你的傲慢和不敬
when I say your arrogance and disrespect
将不再被容忍♥
will no longer be tolerated.
你在这里暴打我兄弟 还把他拖走
You beat and then dragged my brother from here
像对条狗一样
like a dog.
你兄弟是个混♥蛋♥
Your brother's an ass.
他打我们店员 还不肯付清他的高额账单
He abuses our staff and refuses to pay his exorbitant tab.
他是我兄弟
He is my brother,
而你必须尊重他
and he demands your respect.
那么我看只是道歉
And I suppose an apology
已经不行了吧
would be out of the question?
你的血就是最好的道歉
Your blood will be his apology.
猜到了
Thought so.
我能对付得了他们
Could've handled them.
有私人军队就这点好 塔比
That's the advantage of having your own personal army, Tabs--
你不用亲自动手
you don't have to.
是不是
Isn't that right?
怎么了
What's wrong?
是雷霄·奥古选了你 不是别人
Ra's al Ghul chose you, no one else,
来传承他的衣钵
to pass on his spirit.
我们当然会服侍你 保护你
We will serve you, protect you, of course,
但是你肯定会继续他的事业
but surely, you intend to continue his legacy
而不是留在这小破地方吧
and not just remain here in this place?
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
"继续他的事业"
"Continue his legacy."
我喜欢这句话
I like the sound of that.
我对你说过
As I told you...
我们还有很多要给你看
we have much more to show you.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
准备好了
Yes.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
女士们先生们 我们急需
Gentlemen, ladies, your assistance
你们的帮助
is urgently required.
小心 这些都是很危险的东西
Be careful-- these are very dangerous materials.
正合我们意
Oh, we're counting on it.
我们还得再制♥造♥一些疯笑气
More laughing gas we need to make.
什么
What?
没时间磨蹭了
There's no time to waste!
我们需要大批量的 明白吧
We need it in bulk, you see.
你们到底要多少
W-Well, how much of it do you need?
这么多
This much.
女士们先生们 真没想到啊
Ladies and gentlemen, as I live and breathe,
詹姆斯·戈登到场了
James Gordon is in the house.
在我上台确认你的人♥质♥无恙之前
I'm not talking to you until I can get up there
我是不会和你对话的
and check on the well-being of your hostages.
首先 吉姆 你迟到了
First of all, Jim, you're late.
第二 我觉得我才应该是那个发号♥施令的人
Secondly, I think I'm the one who should be making demands.
不是吗
Don't you?
你的所作所为是恐怖行为 瓦勒斯卡
What you're doing is an act of terror, Valeska.
没错 你个渣滓
Yeah, you scumbag!
问问我们的市长
Ask our mayor
本市对和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判采取什么政策
what this city's policy is on negotiating with terrorists.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Terrorist?
坦白说 我受到了冒犯
Frankly, I'm offended.
不不不
No, no, no!
你靠得够近了 戈登
That's close enough, Gordon.
你们也哪都别想去
And none of you go anywhere, either.
死亡按钮
Dead man's trigger.
不管因为什么 这个一旦离开我的手...
This falls out of my hand for any reason and...
我这还有两张空椅子
I got two empty chairs here.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表