剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Curator of antiquities.
看上去是被人扭断了脖子
Looks like somebody snapped his neck.
当然 没有目击者
No witnesses, of course.
火警触发了安保警报
Fire alarm triggered security.
也许是死者挣扎着拉响了火警
Maybe the dead guy pulled it right before the...
多谢了 还有什么线索吗
?Yeah, thanks. Anything else?
还真有
Yes, actually.
根据死人博士的日志
According to Professor Von Dead's logbook,
最后一位来找他的人
the last person who visited him--
我说的可是昨天下午
I'm talking just yesterday afternoon...
布鲁斯·韦恩
Bruce Wayne.
没事 让他进来
It's all right. Let him in.
戈登警探
Detective Gordon.
怎么会
What...
发生什么了
What happened?
我们也正想问你这个问题
We were thinking we would ask you the same thing.
你昨天来找过温斯洛普博士吧
You met with Dr. Winthrop just yesterday, correct?
我
I, um...
我在拍卖♥♥会上买♥♥了一把古董刀具
I-I bought an old knife at auction.
温斯洛普博士同意帮我鉴定一下
Dr. Winthrop agreed to examine it for me.
我今天是来问他有什么发现的
I was coming by to check on his progress.
他什么时候被杀的
When was he killed?
根据火警触发的时间 刚过午夜
According to the fire alarm, just past midnight.
不管是谁做的 那人绕过了警卫
Whoever did it must have slipped past security.
他的孙子
His grandson.
艾力克斯 跟我差不多大 比我小点
Alex. He's my age, a little bit younger.
-你们和他谈了吗 -没发现任何儿童
- Have you talked to him? - No one's seen any kid.
我去找
I'll get on it.
刀呢
Where's the knife?
阿尔弗雷德说得对 我就不该把刀留下
Alfred was right-- I shouldn't have left it.
布鲁斯 等等
Bruce, slow down.
这是把什么刀
What's this knife?
你觉得有人会为了它而杀人吗
You think someone would actually kill for it?
戈登警探 你想知道的我都会告诉你
Detective Gordon, I'll tell you what you want to know,
但我只求你让我跟着一起去查
but all I ask is that you let me come along.
如果起因真是这把刀 那我责无旁贷
If this is because of the knife, then I'm responsible.
布鲁斯 有人死了
Bruce, a man is dead.
有个孩子可能失踪了
A child is potentially missing.
现在不是扮演侦探的时候
This is not time to play detective.
你都知道些什么
What do you know?
这把刀有什么这么特别的
What's so special about this knife?
据我所知 那只是一把旧刀 但是
As far as I know, it's just an old knife. But...
我花了大价钱才买♥♥下 当时还有另一个卖♥♥家
I paid a great deal for it, and there was another bidder,
而且很急切
a very aggressive one.
芭芭拉·基恩
Barbara Kean.
好
Right.
哈珀会追踪孙子的下落
Well, Harper will track down the grandson.
我去找芭芭拉
I'll deal with Barbara.
你回家吧
You go home.
有需要的时候 我会打给你的
I'll call you when I need you.
你终于来了
You're here, finally.
让你久等了
I've kept you waiting.
对不起
Apologies.
看来我的客人已经到了
I see my guests have arrived.
是的
Oh, yeah.
不得不说 他们可不利于这里的氛围
Got to say, they don't do much for the vibe of the place.
如果我提出要求时 你就拿到了刀
If you had acquired the knife when I first requested it,
就没必要找他们了
they wouldn't be necessary.
这把刀到底有什么特别的
What's so special about this knife, anyway?
情感价值吗
Sentimental value?
是血与魔法的宿命
Only a destiny born of blood and magic
延续了两千年
2,000 years in the making.
狗子会去把刀取来
Now Dog-Boy here is gonna fetch it...
他叫阿努比斯
His name is Anubis.
没错
And yes.
去把刀找来给我
Bring me the knife.
至于你
And you...
可以杀了那孩子
can kill the boy.
老大
Boss.
进来前先敲门 维克多 我们说过的
Knocking, Victor. We discussed this.
她来了
She's here.
带她进来
Show her in.
法尔科内小姐 欢迎来到哥谭市
Ms. Falcone, welcome to Gotham.
科波特先生 很高兴认识你
Mr. Cobblepot, it's a pleasure to meet you.
叫我奥斯瓦尔德
Call me Oswald.
请坐吧
Please, have a seat.
谢谢你愿意来见我
Thank you for coming to see me.
这是我父亲教我的
I learned from my father,
对哥谭之王务必随叫随到
when the king of Gotham summons you, you come.
卡麦最近怎么样
And how is Carmine?
什么时候能见见他
Can we hope to see him sometime soon?
我们能直奔主题吗
Shall we just address the elephant in the room?
乐意至极
By all means.
我对我父亲的犯罪业务没有兴趣
My father's illegal businesses hold no interest for me.
我来是因为我需要料理一些法尔科内家族的
I'm here because the Falcone family has a number of charities
慈善业务
that need my attention.
你只有亲自来到我的城市
And you can only provide that attention
才能料理吗
by being here personally... in my city.
我明白你的担忧
I understand your concern...
是吗
Oh, do you?
但我向你保证 这些担忧全无必要
But I assure you... it's unfounded.
你父亲教会了我很多事
You know, your father taught me many things.
其中一条就是保持健康的疑心
Among them was to nurture a healthy paranoia.
比如说 当我接管的时候
For example, when I took over,
他的一些旧党羽转入地下
some of his old capos went underground.
也许他们已经彻底消失了
Now, perhaps they've vanished for good,
也许他们在等待法尔科内回归
or perhaps they're waiting for a Falcone to return
带领革命
to lead the rebellion.
谁知道呢
?Who knows?
但是我的耳边总能
But I hear your father's voice
听到你父亲的低语
whispering in my ear.
小心点
"Be careful."
我需要知道
Now... I need to know
你不是在白费心思
that you are not on some fool's errand
妄图重建你父亲的帝国
to rebuild your father's empire.
如果是那样
Otherwise...
我就捅死你
I'm gonna stab you.
我爸爸把我送走的时候我才13岁
I was 13 when my father first sent me away.
他说哥谭市太危险了
He said that Gotham was too dangerous.
这是我的家
This is my home.
我想回家
I wanted to come home.
所以我才来这里
That's why I'm here.
这样你信了吗
Is that enough?
哥谭
Gotham.
是我们每个人的母亲
Mother to us all.
我觉得我们没什么必要担心
I think we have nothing to worry about.
代我向你父亲问好 好吗
Give your father my best, will you?
吉姆
Jim.
真是稀客啊
What a lovely surprise.
芭芭拉
Barbara.
我听说你回来了
I heard you popped up.
看来你和往常一样站稳了脚跟
Seems like you landed on your feet as usual.
女人总得让自己忙起来
A woman has to stay busy.
你看起来有点不一样了
You seem different.
你更喜欢现在的我吗
You like this me better?
你最近拍下了一把刀
You recently bid on a knife at auction.
那就不叙旧了
So much for catching up.
这把刀现在不见了 持刀的人也死了
The knife is now missing and the person who had it is dead.
你昨天半夜在干什么
What were you doing last night around midnight?
我在这里...有证人
I was here... with witnesses.
说完了吗
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表