剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
太好了 又可以卖♥♥酒了
Yippee. We get to serve drinks again.
这里只是行动基地
It's just a base of operations.
但我一会儿要见一位设计师
But I am meeting with the designer later
去掉这里的企鹅风格
to make it less... Penguiny.
玩得开心
Have fun.
用音乐来安抚凶猛的野兽
Music to soothe the savage beast?
差不多吧
Something like that.
阿尔弗雷德
Alfred!
头版人物起了啊
Oh, the front page is up.
我以为你得再过几小时
Didn't expect you to brave the light of day
才会起来见光呢 小布少爷
for a couple more hours, Master B.
汤米想去看赛马
Tommy wanted to go to the horse races.
这都是什么
What's all this?
是我的小项目
It's little project of mine.
我称之为 拯救布鲁斯·韦恩行动
I like to call it Operation Save Bruce Wayne.
去瑞士
Switzerland.
在阿尔卑斯山待几个月
Few months up in the Alps,
你就会好起来了
you'll be tickety-boo.
你要绑♥架♥我吗
Are you going to kidnap me?
不 我要唤起你的良知
No, I'm gonna appeal to your better angels.
如果还不行 我就求你
And if that doesn't work, I shall beg.
求你了 布鲁斯少爷
Please, Master Bruce.
如果不为别的 就算是为我吧
If for no other reason, do it for me.
这几周来 你知道
These past weeks, you know how much
我想过几次雷霄·奥古吗
I've thought about Ra's al Ghul?
或是我父母
About my parents?
完全没有 阿尔弗雷德
Not at all, Alfred.
你想给我的只是痛苦
All you're offering me is pain.
人生没有不痛苦的
Well, there is no life without pain.
爱 或欢乐也一样
There's no love, there's no joy.
这可未必 我欢乐得很呢
I don't know about that. I'm having a fair amount of joy.
你是痛苦极了才对 我看得出
You're bloody miserable is what you are, mate. I can see it.
阿尔弗雷德 我知道你在乎我
Alfred, I know you care about me.
但我求你停下来
But I'm asking you to stop what you're doing.
我不是你以为的那个人
I'm not who you thought I was.
我不是我父母希望我成为的那个人
I'm not who my parents might've wanted me to be,
我也不介意
and I'm okay with that!
但我介意 我也不信
But I'm not okay with it. And I don't believe it.
那是你的问题
And that's your problem.
我要去见汤米了
Now I'm gonna go meet Tommy.
我不能允许你去 布鲁斯少爷
I can't let you do that, Master Bruce.
你要阻止我吗
You gonna stop me?
如果有必要的话 是的
If needs be, yes.
你真觉得你做得到
You really think you can?
我知道我做得到
Oh, I know I can.
我只是不希望你逼我那么做
I just don't want you to make me try.
好吧
Well...
别这样 布鲁斯少爷
Don't do this, Master Bruce.
不 阿尔弗雷德 我们非这样不可
No, Alfred, we're doing this.
你变迟钝了 布鲁斯少爷
You're getting slow, Master Bruce.
你没坚持训练 是吧
You haven't been training, have you, son?
-有点生疏了 -是吗
- Got a bit of ring rust. - Really?
因为是你在喘粗气呢 老头子
Because you're the only one breathing hard, old man.
停下吧 好吗
Just stop it, will you?!
停下 停...
Stop it! Stop...
好吧
Fine. u202dAll right?
好
Fine.
不
Oh, no.
布鲁斯少爷 真对不起
Master Bruce, I'm so sorry.
我不知道我是怎么了 我...
I-I don't know what came over me, mate. I'm...
我...
I...
我才有控制权
I am in control!
我才有控制权
I am in control!
我 爱德·尼格玛
Me. Ed Nygma.
但你为什么想做他
But why would you want that?
你不懂
You don't understand.
我们是我时多欢乐啊
We had so much fun when we were me.
不
Oh, no.
不会吧
Tell me it's not that.
什么不会吧
Not what?
蔑视迫使我离开
I leave when spurned.
我只知奉献 从不索取
I give all. I take nothing.
我可以让你成为国王 或乞丐
I can raise you to a king or make you to a beggar.
我是什么
What am I?
好吧 我还是告诉你吧 你是猜不到的
Okay, I'm just gonna tell you, 'cause you're not gonna get it.
-我是爱 -我才有控制权
- Love. - I am in control!
你爱上小莱·汤普金斯了 真可悲
You're in love with Lee Thompkins, you pathetic loser.
闭嘴
Shut up!
爱德
Ed...
在气镜子吗
angry at mirror?
不是 格兰迪 我没气镜子
No, Grundy, I'm not angry at the mirror.
爱德
Ed...
在气 爱德吗
angry at... Ed?
这...
That is...
真是太有见地了
surprisingly perceptive.
我需要呼吸
I need some air.
格兰迪在哪
Where is Grundy?
我绑♥架♥了你
I kidnapped you.
而且我要说 你可不轻
For the record, you're not light.
漂亮女士想要什么
What pretty lady want?
我们比赛时 你喊了我塔比 记得吗
When we were fighting, you called me Tabby, remember?
格兰迪想回到朋友爱德身边
Grundy want to go back to friend Ed.
爱德
Ed.
是啊
Right.
你的朋友
Your friend.
你的好朋友爱德
Well, your best friend Ed
把你我绑在了椅子上 电你
tied you and me to chairs, electrocuted you,
还砍断了我的手
and cut off my hand.
看这道疤
Look at the scar.
记起来了吗
Ring a bell?
记起我 布奇
Remember me, Butch.
我是塔比
I'm Tabby.
你的塔比
I'm your Tabby.
格兰迪抱歉
Grundy sorry.
嗯 我也抱歉
Yeah, I'm sorry, too.
之前 你叫我的名字前
Before, when you said my name,
我才打了你的脑袋
I'd just hit you in the head.
或许只有那样才行
Maybe that's the only way.
你必须记起我来 布奇
So you're gonna remember me, Butch.
否则我就打爆你的头
Or I'm gonna beat your head in.
漂亮女士
Pretty lady.
我打电♥话♥时 还担心你不会来
When I called, I wasn't sure you'd come.
我本来也想来的 我们得谈谈
I was going to anyway. We need to talk.
我也这么认为
I agree.
我要请你别做你打算做的事
I'm gonna ask you not to do what you're about to do.
什么事
Which is?
统一黑帮
Unify the gangs.
让法尔科内家族再次掌控黑帮生意
Put the Falcones back in charge of the underworld.
但那不是我们说好的吗
But wasn't that our deal?
我取代企鹅
I'd replace Penguin.
你做法律 我做秩序
You'd be the law, I'd be the order.
不 如果你敢企图接管
No. And if you try and take over,
我不会放过你的
I will have to come after you.
詹姆斯
James.
你真是太好猜了
You're nothing if not predictable.
你该听听我的提议了
Now I think it's time you heard my proposal.
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
-你有的 -惊喜
- I think you are. - Surprise.
我知道
I know.
你以为我会换脸呢
You thought I'd have a different face
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表