剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
《哥谭》前情提要
Previously on Gotham...
哼 哼
Oink. Oink.
-什么 -昨晚一名警♥察♥被杀了
- What the? - A cop was murdered last night.
你买♥♥通的中间人
A bagman on your payroll?
我认为有人想借此向你传话
I think someone is trying to send you a message.
手榴弹
Grenade!
我们有未了结的事
We have unfinished business.
听着 如果你想
Listen, if you think you're gonna...
不许你说我妈妈
Don't talk about my mother!
有个机会在等着你们
An opportunity awaits you.
如果有你 还有芭芭拉
With you and Barbara,
我们三个
The three of us
能让那些变♥态♥吃不了兜着走
could give all those creeps a run for their money.
她在跟政客结盟
She's making alliances with politicians,
还建起一座堡垒
building a fortress.
她在谋划战争
she's been planning a war.
奥斯瓦尔德 我想告诉你 我原谅你
Oswald, I want you to know I forgive you.
你建立了一家孤儿院
You started an orphanage?
我本想给你这个惊喜的
I wanted to surprise you.
如果你不杀我的话
If you don't kill me,
我会杀了你爱的每一个人
I will kill everyone you love.
我不会止步
It doesn't stop
我要杀掉每一个拿企鹅钱的猪猡
till I've butchered every single swine on Penguin's payroll.
布洛克警监 我们都知道 你这是活该
We both know, Captain Bullock, you deserve this.
撑住 伙计
Hold on, buddy.
你收企鹅的钱多久了
How long you been taking money from Penguin?
你得明白 吉姆
You got to understand, Jim.
我的债务
The debts I got...
现在停止
It stops now.
猪头人教授让哥谭人心惶惶
占领我的办公室了
Call dibs on my office?
-我还没死呢 -提前演练一下
- I ain't dead yet. - Just measuring for when you are.
你不应该在休息吗
Shouldn't you be resting?
-我帮你 -我挺好的
- Let me help you. - u202dI'm fine.
很好 那我们就能谈谈你收企鹅贿赂的事了
Great, so we can talk about you taking Penguin's money.
我还没好到那个程度
I'm not that fine.
我是认真的 哈维
I meant what I said, Harvey.
你必须马上停止
This stops today.
听见了吗
You hear me?
那他妈是怎么回事
What the hell is that?
-你想转移话题 -可不是嘛
- You're trying to change the subject. - Obviously.
但说真的 那到底是什么
But seriously, what the hell is that?
有个装模作样的人打电♥话♥来的
Some fancy-ass guy on the phone.
我怎么会知道我们运的是什么
How was I supposed to know what we were carrying?
起码能闻到尸臭吧
Stench of death, for starters?
我感冒了
I got a cold.
44个盒子...
44 boxes...
局里每个警♥察♥一个
one for every cop in the precinct.
猪头人手段升级了
Pyg's escalating.
他已经不仅仅针对黑警了
He's not just after dirty cops anymore.
而是整个哥谭市警局
It's the whole GCPD.
我们有45个警♥察♥
There are 45 cops here.
对了 备注上说
Oh, yeah. The instructions said
不用给这个警♥察♥送东西 他叫...
don't give nothing to this one cop here named, uh...
吉姆·戈登
Jim Gordon?
真的很感谢你的支持
Your support, I really appreciate it.
玩得开心
Enjoy the, uh, benefit.
就基金会而言...
As far as the foundation is concerned...
帮助有需要之人
Helping the needy.
能修身养性 布鲁斯少爷
Very good for the soul, Master Bruce.
必须得说
I have to say
我真的很感谢你允许我们在这里募捐
I really appreciate you allowing us to do the fund-raiser here.
这个群体对你父亲意义重大
The Society meant a great deal to your father.
只要我不需要离开这里就好
As long as I don't have to leave the house.
你是布鲁斯·韦恩 不是吗
Well, you're Bruce Wayne, ain't you?
整个世界会来到你眼前
The world can come to you.
-怎么回事 -怎么了
- What the hell? - u202dExcuse me?
你撞到我了
You knocked into me.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
-抱歉 我没注意到 -你应该注意到的
- Sorry, I didn't notice. - Well, you should've.
-布鲁斯 -我真的很抱歉
- Bruce. u202d- Honestly. I'm really sorry.
我不想逼你 布鲁斯少爷
I haven't wanted to push, Master Bruce.
雷霄的事...
I mean, what happened with Ra's...
我知道你很受伤
I know that you're hurting.
但拜托告诉我怎样才能帮到你
Just, please, tell me what I can do to help.
你可以少来烦我
You can get off my back.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我只是...
I just...
我忍♥不住地想...
I can't stop thinking...
我...杀...
about... when I k...
我应该感觉难受的
I should feel bad.
内疚 我...
Guilty. I...
我只是...
I-I just...
你只觉得愤怒
You're just angry.
那种怒火
That anger
掩盖了你真正的情绪
is concealing what's really going on.
除非你正视这件事
Unless you face it full-on,
你会被它吞没的
it will consume you.
它会爆发
And it will erupt.
我了解...
I know...
你的能力
what you're capable of.
而我不希望看到你
And I don't want to see you
或者其他人受伤
or anybody else get hurt.
我得出去透透气
I need some air.
好了
All right.
下次你们看到包裹里有红色的东西滴下来
Next time you see red stuff dripping from a package,
考虑下报♥警♥
consider calling the police.
我们是货到付款
We're C.O.D.
快给我滚
Get the hell out of here.
吉姆
Hey, Jim.
詹姆斯
James!
很高兴我们要齐心协力
I am so happy we are working hand in hand
扫除这座城市的威胁
to rid the city of this menace.
他是来...提供帮助的
He just showed up to, uh, offer his help.
是嘛
Did he?
很高兴见到你 吉姆 我是猎头人
Nice to meet you, Jim. I'm Headhunter.
你一定听说过我
I'm sure you heard of me.
我的新安全顾问
My new security consultant.
维克多推荐的
Recommended by Victor,
他请假去看望他奶奶了
who is off visiting his bubbie.
你想知道我为何带着两把手♥枪♥吗
You want to know why I carry two pistols?
过度补偿
Overcompensation?
你瞧 我总是开两枪
See, I always shoot twice.
第一枪把活儿干完
The first one does the job.
次次如此 但第二枪嘛...
Every time. But the second one, well...
那是我的签名
that's just my signature.
他还有签名呢
He has a signature.
多有趣啊 不是吗
Colorful, isn't he?
但很高效
u202dBut effective.
猎头人先生和我的人会帮助哥谭市警局
Mr. Headhunter and my men will help the GCPD
直到猪头人的事得以解决
until this Pyg situation is resolved.
我们不想要你的帮助
We don't want your help,
也不需要你的蠢杀手
or that of your idiot hit man.
猪头人的行为威胁了我们两个人
Pyg's actions threaten the both of us.
他杀的是我的警♥察♥ 我的雇员
He's killing my cops, my employees.
据说是的
Allegedly.
好好给我记住了 奥斯瓦尔德
Get this through your head, Oswald.
我们不为你工作
We don't work for you,
也不会和你合作
and we don't work with you.
永远不会
Ever.
你的警监可不是这么说的
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表