剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
好了 雷霄·奥古在哪
Right. Where the hell is Ra's al Ghul?
阿尔弗雷德 我猜猜
Alfred. Let me guess.
雷霄帮杰罗麦绑♥架♥了布鲁斯
Ra's helped Jeremiah kidnap Bruce,
所以你跑到我这儿来找雷霄
so you came to me to find Ra's.
你可以告诉我他在哪吗
Would you care to tell me where he is?
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
但我知道他会去哪
But I know where he's gonna be.
雷霄今晚要离开哥谭
Ra's is leaving Gotham tonight,
但他首先要摧毁哥谭
after turning it to a pile of rubble.
我猜杰罗麦也会帮他 所以我们这么办
With, I assume, Jeremiah's help, so here's the deal.
你来杀杰罗麦
You get to kill Jeremiah,
你来拯救布鲁斯
you get to rescue Bruce
我来杀雷霄
and I get to kill Ra's.
你打算怎么做到
And how do you plan on doing that, then?
我给他准备了个小惊喜
I got a little surprise for him.
一个问题
One question.
我可以杀谁
Who do I get to kill?
布奇坚持要我来帮忙
The only way to keep Butch on the table
才肯乖乖继续手术
was to promise I would come help.
好吧
Well.
我们真是个好团伙
Don't we make quite the little gang?
我们走吧
Let's do this.
我的车就在拐角
My car's around the corner.
你最好冰敷一下你的肋骨
You're gonna want to ice those ribs.
你真要离开哥谭了吗
Is it true, about you leaving Gotham?
-对 -还带爱德一起走
- Yes. - And taking Ed with you?
那不关你的事
That's none of your concern.
在哥谭市警局时 我说有好多事
Back in the GCPD, when I told you there was so much
我都希望自己能够改变 你问我我指什么
I wished I could change, you asked me what I meant.
-吉姆 -我愿改变一切
- Jim... - u202dI would change everything
让我们走到这一步的事
that brought us to this point.
我想在最初认识你的那一刻
I would ask you to leave Gotham with me
就求你跟我离开哥谭
that first moment I saw you,
并确保我们能一起好好生活
and I would make sure we had a life together.
那你就不是你了
Then you wouldn't be you.
或许那会是好事
Maybe that'd be a good thing.
不 不会的
No, it wouldn't.
我不会回到从前的自己了
I'm not going back to who I was.
但你昨天说的
But what you said yesterday, about
你心里总会有几分在乎我 我也一样
a part of you always caring for me-- I feel the same way.
再见
Good-bye.
去拯救哥谭吧
Now go save Gotham.
听从你的指挥
Ready at your command.
吉姆
Jim.
-哈维 -谢天谢地你没事
- Harvey? - Thank God you're all right.
发生了什么事
What the hell happened?
说来话长
It's a long story.
哈兰把布鲁斯带去警局了吗
Did Harlan get Bruce to the precinct?
是啊 很不妙
Yeah. It's bad.
什么 怎么了
What? What are you talking about?
杰罗麦跑了 还带走了布鲁斯
Jeremiah escaped. He's got Bruce.
和所有的炸♥弹♥
He took the bombs, all of them.
是真的
It's true.
你俩怎么...
How did you two...
找到彼此的吗
Find each other?
我觉得是因为你 布鲁斯
I like to think it was you, Bruce.
你让我们走到了一起
You brought us together.
一切都顺利吧
I trust things went smoothly?
分毫不差
Like clockwork.
你的人取回我的炸♥弹♥了吗
Did your men retrieve my bombs?
这会儿正在送往指定地点
They are en route to their positions as we speak.
从这里
From here,
我们可以好好欣赏
we can take in the full majesty
哥谭的毁灭
of Gotham's destruction.
你们都疯了
You're both insane.
我知道
I know
这难以理解 布鲁斯
it's difficult to fathom, Bruce,
但杰罗麦和我这么做是为了你
but Jeremiah and I are doing this for your benefit.
毁灭哥谭怎么能帮我了
How is destroying Gotham supposed to help me?
因为我看到了幻象
Because I had a vision,
在这血与火的煎熬中
that out of this crucible of blood and fire
哥谭需要的黑暗骑士将崛起
will rise the dark knight that your city needs.
那也是我需要的
That I need.
老实说 布鲁斯
To be honest, Bruce,
预言 幻象
prophesies, visions--
我倒是并不感兴趣
not really my cup of tea.
但我们的朋友向我透露了一件事
But our friend revealed something to me:
我的两个执迷 重塑哥谭
that my twin obsessions, rebuilding Gotham
和重塑你 其实是一件事
and rebuilding you, are one and the same.
你是我未能拥有的弟弟
You're the brother I never had,
杰罗姆做不到的弟弟
the one Jerome never could be.
我们要一起为城市留下遗产
We will create a legacy in this city.
哥谭陨落
Gotham falls,
我们崛起
we rise.
我们一起
Together.
哥谭市警局调车场有十几辆运输车被盗
A dozen transport vans were stolen from the GCPD motor pool.
他们肯定是这样运输炸♥弹♥的
That's got to be how they're carrying the bombs.
这里 这里和这里都有人看到那些车
There were sightings here, here and here.
他们在向哥谭外♥围♥移♥动♥
They're moving towards the outskirts of Gotham.
杰罗麦肯定换了目标
Jeremiah must've changed targets.
-戈登 -好啊
- Gordon. - u202dPerfect.
你欠我个解释
You have some explaining to do.
我的手下是怎么回事
What happened to my men?
少校 我们还有正事要忙呢
Major, we got serious fish to fry.
我没问你的意见 警探
I didn't ask for your opinion, Detective.
又在两处看到了车
Two more sightings.
鲍伊斯顿街和第三大道
Bolyston and Third
然后沿范·胡克高速向北走了
and then moving north along the Van Hook Highway.
什么 这没道理
What? That doesn't make any sense.
那里有什么建筑能是目标啊
What buildings would he be targeting there?
杰罗麦说要把哥谭变成黑暗孤岛
Told me Jeremiah promised to turn Gotham into a dark island.
你得取消撤离
We need to cancel the evacuation.
-让市民下桥 -绝对不行
- Get those people off the bridges. - Absolutely not.
桥上现在都是离市的人
They're filled with people leaving the city.
我们正要让他们回城
We'll bring them back into Gotham.
-大楼倒了 -目标是桥
- Buildings fall... - The bridges are the targets.
哈珀 传话下桥
Harper, spread the word.
别动
Don't move.
逮捕戈登警监
Arrest Captain Gordon.
劝你别那么做
I wouldn't do that.
把他们都逮捕
Arrest them both.
警官 无线电给我
Officer, your radio.
我是戈登警监
This is Captain Gordon.
把所有桥上的人撤干净
I want all the bridges cleared immediately.
重复 撤空所有桥
I repeat, clear all the bridges.
文明好脆弱 布鲁斯
Civilization is so fragile, Bruce.
哥谭很快就将成为人人为己的
Gotham is soon to be each man for himself,
野蛮之地
a more savage place.
听上去很好玩
Sounds like fun.
你真想走吗
Sure you want to leave?
布鲁斯
Oh, hey, Bruce.
怪物
Freak.
你好 芭芭拉
Hello, Barbara.
我真高兴你来了
I'm really glad you came.
坏消息 宝贝
Bad news, baby.
我不会走的
I'm not leaving.
我流着哥谭的血
Gotham's in my blood.
而且我也不能让你走
And I don't think I can let you leave, either.
你重铸了它 哎呀呀
You reforged it. Well, now.
瞧 你说你要走了
You see, you say you're leaving,
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表