剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
你一直照顾我 塞琳娜
You always looked after me, Selina.
现在 让我帮你吧
Now, let me help you.
我们把哥谭踩在脚下吧
Let's make Gotham our bitch.
求你别伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
但你企图杀小莱
But you tried to kill Lee.
是啊
Yeah.
是你雇我做的
Because you paid me to.
什么
What?
你花了大钱雇我杀医生
You paid me good money to kill The Doc.
用的是你的假名
Used your alias:
谜语人
The Riddler.
你要不要我完成任务了
You want me to finish the job or not?
我去找的你
I came to you?
付的现金
Paid in cash.
说医生在阻碍你
Said The Doc was holding you back.
她必须死 否则你无法解脱
She has to die, or you can't be free.
天呐
Oh, God.
我为你冒了很大的险
I put myself at great risk for you.
警♥察♥去了我的店 我不能回去了
Cops came to my workshop; I can't go back there.
-我儿子 -放开他
- My son... - u202dLet go of him!
趴下 爱德
Get down, Ed!
你怎么想的
What the hell were you thinking,
居然单独来追他
going after him alone?
我显然是没想清楚
Well, clearly I wasn't thinking.
该死
Damn it.
他说没说是谁雇了他
Did he say anything about who hired him?
是他自己
Uh, it was him, uh, all him.
他是单干的 他就这么说的
He was a lone wolf, that's what he said.
他是怕
He-he was, he was afraid
小莱会对奈何岛进行改造
of what Lee was gonna do to the Narrows.
你确定吗 他儿子说他跟人
Are you sure? His son said he was talking
通电♥话♥谈了医生的事
to somebody on the phone about The Doc.
他说他到处打电♥话♥
Yeah, he-he said, he said that he was calling around,
想找人帮忙 但没人肯帮他
trying to get support, but no one would help him,
所以他就自己干了 他疯了
so he went it alone. Crazy.
大疯子
Crazy loon.
他说了那么多
He told you all that?
显然 他不怎么视我为威胁
Obviously, I'm not much of a threat.
幸好你出来了 吉姆
I'm so lucky that you came out here, Jim.
否则我真不知要怎么办
I don't know what I would have done if...
我是戈登警监
This is Captain Gordon.
我击毙了一名嫌犯 在奈何岛
I have a suspect down, outside Cherry's Place
州街的琦瑞酒吧
on State Street in the Narrows.
派所有当班警员来
Send all available units.
我想我该说句干得好 爱德
Nice job, Ed, I guess.
我回来了
I'm back.
快走
Move.
全市那么多酒吧 多巧
Of all the beer halls in the city, huh?
那混♥蛋♥杀了谁
Who was it that that jerk killed?
一个女人
A lady.
一个很美丽
A very beautiful,
善良和气的女士
kind, nice lady.
那我为她干一杯
Then I drink to her.
在电台上听到了消息
Heard the call on the radio.
别担心 我们会让他开口的
Don't worry, we'll get him to talk.
你怎么样了
How you been?
好极了
Awesome.
我想你了
I missed you.
是吗
Is that so?
我可没想你
Well, I haven't missed you.
我可不想念求你别做一件事
I haven't missed begging you not to do something
你回头照样还是做了
just to watch you go ahead and do it anyway.
我可不想念看着你上了
Haven't missed watching you bang
法尔科内的女儿 而她则利用你除掉企鹅
Falcone's daughter while she uses you to get rid of Penguin.
有什么在让你不安 吉姆
Something's eating at you, Jim.
我不知道是什么
I don't know what it is,
但你不擅长保守秘密
but you're no good at keeping secrets.
你不把这事说出来
And you're not gonna feel clean
会一直不舒服
until you get it off your chest.
你来这儿不是因为想念我这个警♥察♥了
You didn't come down here because you miss me as a cop.
你是来忏悔的
You came here to confess.
你想要我做你的牧师
You want me to be your priest.
抱歉 哥们
Well, sorry, pal,
我没兴趣
I'm not interested.
所以走吧
So hit the bricks.
把那个也拿走
Take that with you.
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表