剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表
Did you ignore my father like you're ignoring me?
我都叫你们走了
I just told you to leave.
告诉我们你父亲什么时候会回来
Just tell us when your father's coming back
让那个企鹅知道自己几斤几两
to put that Penguin in his place.
请理解 我父亲不会回来了
Please understand me, my father is not coming back.
这城市是企鹅的了
This is Penguin's city.
你们得赶紧走 免得他发现你们来了
And I want you to leave before he finds out you're here...
恐怕太迟了
Too late, I'm afraid.
维克多 你挖了几座坟
Victor, how many graves did you dig?
两个
Two.
但都挺宽敞的
But they're roomy.
好了
And there we are.
我的疑心都消了
My paranoia is put to rest.
你利用了我
You used me.
你让我去你的夜♥总♥会♥
You had me come to your club.
你知道消息会传开
You knew word would get out,
而我父亲的忠犬会来找我
that my father's loyalists would find me.
我是你钩子上的诱饵
I was the worm on your hook.
但有一个不同 亲爱的
With one difference, my dear.
诱饵一般会被吃掉
The worm is usually eaten.
你现在信任我了吗
So you trust me now?
你不还活着吗
You're alive, aren't you?
我建议种玫瑰
I would plant roses...
能掩盖臭味儿
they cover up the smell.
换了我父亲就不会杀那些人
My father wouldn't have killed those men.
他会请我去他的夜♥总♥会♥ 就像你那样
He would have invited me to his club, as you did,
但他还会再进一步
but then gone further.
他会请我吃饭
He would have invited me to dinners.
让大家看到我们
Had us seen in public.
让人知道旧势力支持我
Sent the message that the old order supports me.
那些你杀的人就会效忠于你
And those men you killed would have pledged you loyalty.
现在他们成了化肥
Now they're fertilizer.
我父亲懂得如何利用他人的力量
See, my father, he knew how to build on the strength of others.
但这是你的城市了
But it's your city.
新时代 新办法
New times, new methods.
这里原本有个古苏美尔首饰盒
There was an ancient Sumerian jewelry box here.
我刚给换掉了
I had just replaced it.
藏在眼皮底下
Hiding in plain sight.
真聪明
Good thinking.
布鲁斯
Bruce,
这把刀有个传说
there's a legend about this knife.
说它会带来可怕的事
That terrible things happen because of it.
但如果那不是个传说呢
But what if it's not just a legend?
我爷爷死了
My grandfather is dead.
那个杀了他的人
The man that killed him,
他绝不能等到它
he can't have this.
我不会让他得到的
I won't let him.
我保证
I promise.
我们得走了
We have to get out of here.
快跑
Run. Run.
南峰领♥事♥馆♥在搪塞我们
The Nanda Parbat consulate's giving us the runaround,
没有搜查令我们进不去
and we can't get in there without a warrant.
布鲁斯还没打给你吗
Bruce still hasn't called you?
没有 你为什么要让他
No. And what the bloody hell were you doing
跟着你去调查
letting him tag along with some murder investigation
谋杀案啊
in the first place, eh?
不不
No, no, no.
你没资格教训我
You do not get to lecture me
不够诚实坦白
about a lack of honesty and openness.
你和布鲁斯这几周一直有所图谋
You and Bruce have been up to something for weeks.
你俩卷入了什么事
What have you two gotten yourselves into?
该死 阿尔弗雷德 我是你这边的
Damn it, Alfred. I'm on your side.
或许吧 但是布鲁斯少爷想告诉你什么
Well, that may be, mate, but whatever Master Bruce
得由他来决定
decides to tell you is his decision, isn't it?
你是他的监护人
You are his guardian.
你可以侵犯他的隐私
You are allowed to violate his privacy
来保护他的安全
if it is gonna keep him out of danger.
别跑题
Stick to the point.
你在想什么办法找到我家少爷
What are you doing to find my boy?
我还能怎么办
What can I do? Huh?
我通知了城内的每个警♥察♥
I have every cop in the city on alert,
但如果雷霄·奥古认定刀在他那儿
but as long as Ra's al Ghul thinks he has that knife,
他就有危险
his life is in danger.
好吧 那另一个孩子呢
Yeah, right, and what about the other boy?
他说把刀放哪了吗
Did he tell you where he put the knife? ?
没有 但我只能猜布鲁斯是带他去找刀了
No. But I have to assume Bruce is taking him to get it.
是啊
Right.
这里肯定有点什么线索
Well, there's got to be a clue or something inside here.
怎么了
What?
-你待在这里 -什么
- You stay here. - ?What?
我告诉你消息是出于信任
The access I gave you depended on trust.
如果你不能对我坦白 我也没办法
If you can't be honest with me, there's nothing I can do.
哈珀
Harper.
潘尼沃斯先生如果想走
If Mr. Pennyworth tries to leave,
就逮捕他
arrest him.
凭什么罪名
On what charge?
她会想到的
She'll think of something.
我去了码头
I went to the pier.
等了好久
I waited.
爱德没来
Ed didn't show.
他...
He...
说吧
Oh, just get on with it.
好
Right.
一 二
One, two...
我等了又等
I waited and waited
但你却没来
But you never came
你肯定是个胆小鬼
You must be a coward
要么就是个笨蛋
Or worse, a lamebrain
我再给你一次机会
I'll give you one chance
来弥补
To make it right
再来跟我见面 这次
Meet me again, this time
是午夜时分
At midnight
这个我弄简单点
I'll make this one easy
这地方能让一些人撒谎
This place makes some people lie
能让一些人说话
Some people speak
能让一些人哭泣
And some people cry.
真是的 可能是任何地方
Honestly, that could be anything.
我们能不能给他俩用刑
Can we please just torture them now?
好啊
Why not?
等等
W-Wait, man.
跑
Run.
布鲁斯
Bruce?
蹲下
Down!
我们走
Let's go.
我们走
Let's go.
带他走 带他走
Take him. Take him, go!
放开我
Get off of me! ?
你得告诉我到底怎么回事
It's time you tell me what's going on.
这把刀为什么那么重要
What is so important about this knife?
为什么有人为它而死
Why are people dying for it?
问得好 警探
Excellent question, Detective.
你很快将得到答案
And you shall have your answer soon.
把刀给我 我就放了这孩子
Just give me the knife, and I will release the boy.
你会希望那样的 是吧
You'd like that, wouldn't you?
当然
Of course.
布鲁斯 把刀给我
Bruce, hand me the knife.
布鲁斯
Bruce.
把刀给我
Hand me the knife.
你不懂
You don't understand.
他杀了阿尔弗雷德
He killed Alfred.
然后又复活了他
剧集 | 哥谭 | 导航列表